Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > 2020 BLIND DATE Crossover Exchange!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
1st Feb 2020, 5:27 PM #121
What a sucker
Navigation links work now! Yay!

Also how the heck did I get myself excited for Valentine's
1st Feb 2020, 9:14 PM #122
Haha because Valentine's has become something to get excited about around here! :3

Okay guys! I have 34/40 Intro images! And I heard from one of those remaining 6 people, so I expect to have 35 within the next couple of days!

For the other 5 people..as long as you can get it to me within this week I can still include you, but if not...well that's okay! You just won't have as much fun X3

Keep up the great work everyone! The pieces are looking great! Remember the due date is FEBRUARY 10th for your exchnge assignments! In a couple days I'll send out reminders via PM ^_^

2nd Feb 2020, 5:56 PM #123
Hey everyone! Everything has been updated on the exchange site. If you are not subbed to the site, I suggest you do so now so you don't miss it when the exchange goes live in 12 days!

Tomorrow I will send out reminder PMs!

3rd Feb 2020, 9:33 AM #124
Hey guys! It looks like I only have about 12/40 pieces turned it, but I've heard from several people they will get it in this week haha.

So I will definitely be sending out reminders later on!

3rd Feb 2020, 9:41 AM #125
🎀Official CF Wine Tester🎀
Mine is coming this week. Another couple of days to get some sleep and survive work.
3rd Feb 2020, 11:35 AM #126
BMR

I too shall endeavor to have it within the week. Busy at work with a large project, but I'll be sure to get my entry in on time.
3rd Feb 2020, 11:40 AM #127
Blimpmaster
I'm hoping to get mine done by Sunday - hopefully sooner, but being realistic, it'll probably be Sunday.

If you don't have it by Sunday, let the public shaming commence!
3rd Feb 2020, 12:39 PM #128
will die on Dec 14th 2021, 3:25 PM
Same. I have a lot of stuff happening with work and since my birthday is Wednesday my head has been in the clouds like an irresponsible happy person or something of the sort. Idk what that really is.

I will have it this week for sure. (I just don’t think I’m gonna have the opportunity to color it like I wanted to. Spot coloring it is ;-; )
3rd Feb 2020, 3:27 PM #129
Boiling water
I've been scrapping so much because I've always ended up not liking the ideas. But I have a plan and it'll be done today
:)
3rd Feb 2020, 4:54 PM #130
and the Sorcerer's Stone
It just so always happens that most people leave stuff for the last week of the deadline.
I hope I'll get mine sometime during the next weekend.
3rd Feb 2020, 5:04 PM #131
I've done my sketch, so barring any major disasters should be done by the end of the week
3rd Feb 2020, 6:12 PM #132
Eve Z.:It just so always happens that most people leave stuff for the last week of the deadline.
I hope I'll get mine sometime during the next weekend.

I guess no one is really into the spirit of the occasion until it's looming over the horizon.
3rd Feb 2020, 6:14 PM #133
What a sucker
I actually got mine done asap BECAUSE I wouldn't be in the spirit.

That, and other reasons I will not bring up.
3rd Feb 2020, 9:37 PM #134
Ya'll know me, I may cut it close, but it will be in on time XD

I just got done judging 35 comics...nearly all of which had over 100 episodes (not pages...episodes.) It was a great to be introduced to so many cool series I didn't know about XD But yeah, it's made me a little behind...(I'm sure people are sick of hearing me blab about this XD)

But I'm still reading my assigned comic. It'll be on time :D
3rd Feb 2020, 10:49 PM #135
Thanks everyone! PM reminders have been sent! If you assured me on this thread or through a PM that you will be finished on time, I did not send you a reminder. I have faith in you guys!

If you cannot finish by the 14th I'll HAVE to reassign the piece whether you can have it done a day later or not--- everyone must get something on Valentine's Day and there's no way around that. So please keep in communication with me if things are getting tight! <3

5th Feb 2020, 6:40 PM #136
Hey guys!

I currently have 18/40 pieces for the exchange! Almost half, haha!
Good news is I've heard from MOST of you....six people have not responded as of yet so I will resend the reminder PMs on February 7th to those six people if I do not hear back.

For those that have promised to be finished in time for the exchange, I have put my faith in you! Haha

Two weeks ago, 5:51 PM #137
What a sucker
I'm too eager for my own good. I'm excited for this, I'm excited for the next exchange (where I might be able to submit BOTH my comics), I'm excited for the one after that, so on and so forth.

Anyone else feel that way at times?
Two weeks ago, 6:01 PM #138
I relish your joy XD

I am both excited and anxious XD I get performance anxiety...I hope I can produce something enjoyable!
Two weeks ago, 6:26 PM #139
and the Sorcerer's Stone
Mine will probably be pretty boring, since I've ended up with 2 more.... serious characters. ha-ha.

On that note, I have it sketched and lettered, but I'll deliver sometime in the weekend.
Two weeks ago, 6:32 PM #140
Haha leave all the anxiety to me! YOU guys just have fun <33--- things are looking great so far and I think we're fixing to have an awesome exchange!

Still waiting to hear from a couple of those people...but most everyone has gotten back to me! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS! And keep in touch if you are struggling!

I've been known to help with ideas in the past for those who've been stumped...lol..tho I hope at this point you're past the 'idea' phase X"D

Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > 2020 BLIND DATE Crossover Exchange!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13