Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > 2020 BLIND DATE Crossover Exchange!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
13 days ago, 5:18 PM #141
Hey guys!

We currently have 20/40 pieces turned in.

We're...halfway there! XD I resent PMs to the 5 people who didn't get back to me after the first time. Please do me the courtesy of responding to PMs guys. The quality of the exchange depends on it!

If you told me either on the thread or through PM that you will be done on time then that means I believe you and trust you will be true to it!

There's plenty of time left. Put it this way... a backup artist will only have 4 days to do what we had over a month to do :P

Everything is looking great!

13 days ago, 5:33 PM #142
voted to be eaten first
Don't worry, everyone, I'm almost done with mine. Coloring is my least favorite part of the process...
13 days ago, 6:07 PM #143
Haha I personally am not worried about yours! It's looking great so far ;P

12 days ago, 12:45 PM #144
JUST FINISHED MINE

-lays down-

Queens - The Webcomic about Highschool! Updates Wednesday and Saturday
12 days ago, 1:51 PM #145
I've been busy car shopping. Now that that's done I can finish my page which is very close.
12 days ago, 1:52 PM #146
I had just finished uploading Chapter 19 Part 1. Now to CRAM it!
12 days ago, 5:56 PM #147
I've already sended :D
12 days ago, 6:08 PM #148
Keep em' coming guys! Only two people left who haven't responded so I'm gonna turn on stalker mode >____> (lol)

But as for the rest of you...thanks so much! They're turning out great!

12 days ago, 6:16 PM #149
What a sucker
Out of curiosity, is the 10-minute update time between all pages, or will the wait time between multiple parts of a multi-part entry still shorter?
12 days ago, 6:26 PM #150
Well for multi-page entries I usually just submit the pages at 30 second intervals and then 10 minutes between each DIFFERENT piece if that makes sense. And I make sure to mention in the comments like "Page 3 out of 5" etc etc.

So always be sure to check Author comments if you're following along in real time! Great way to find new comics to read too while you're at it!

I intend to upload the intro sometime on the 13th to get us all warmed up haha-- so sub the site if you haven't already!

12 days ago, 6:35 PM #151
What a sucker
HeSerpenty:Well for multi-page entries I usually just submit the pages at 30 second intervals and then 10 minutes between each DIFFERENT piece if that makes sense. And I make sure to mention in the comments like "Page 3 out of 5" etc etc.

So always be sure to check Author comments if you're following along in real time! Great way to find new comics to read too while you're at it!

I intend to upload the intro sometime on the 13th to get us all warmed up haha-- so sub the site if you haven't already!

Okay!
12 days ago, 7:44 PM #152
and the Sorcerer's Stone
I wanted to work on my assignment tonight, but sadly my tablet pen seems to vanished into thin air and I can't find it for the life of me. My cats might have something to do with it.

If I'm late, it's because I spent the last 2-3 days searching high and low for my pen that I can't live without, ok?
12 days ago, 8:01 PM #153
If you mean late as in past the deadline on the 10th then that is fine!

But if you mean late as in it won't be finished by the 14th then I need to know so I can reassign your piece. I'm determined that EVERYone will get something on V-day!

12 days ago, 8:09 PM #154
and the Sorcerer's Stone
I meant past the 10th, because Monday is the earliest I can buy a new tablet if my pen doesn't show up.
I need to use it for work too, not just drawing.
12 days ago, 9:07 PM #155
Okay that's fine then! I've lost my tablet pen to no avail before. I don't know what kinda tablet you have, but I was able to simply buy a new pen on Amazon for $30. Dunno if that helps any! Haha

11 days ago, 12:19 AM #156
I just switched my whole comic today cus I didn’t like what I had and came up with a brand new idea. Cutting it close, but should be ready by Monday! :O
11 days ago, 12:27 AM #157

Cats. You gotta love 'em.
11 days ago, 2:10 AM #158
gideonland:I just switched my whole comic today cus I didn’t like what I had and came up with a brand new idea. Cutting it close, but should be ready by Monday! :O

No problem!! Hey if you need an extra day that's cool. I tell everyone that as long as I can be GUARANTEED that it'll be done by the 14th they can have a couple days after the deadline haha

11 days ago, 4:04 AM #159
Oh dear, cramming my comic is taking much more time than I thought. I'm starting to doubt if I can make it to the Feb 10 deadline.
11 days ago, 4:14 AM #160
As long as it is done by the 14th...I can give you a couple days extra. But you HAVE to promise me if that's the case that no matter what it WILL be done in time for February 14th

The only reason I have the deadline as the 10th is to give backup artists enough time before the exchange. So please keep that in mind everyone X"D. Giving you those extra days is a big gamble and everyone is counting on you!

Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > 2020 BLIND DATE Crossover Exchange!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13