Pages: 1
"Host SWF Files!", 9 days ago, 12:59 PM #1
Valares

Registration date: 20th Aug 2019
Hello friends!

I have an additional page on my webcomic that is made in Flash (SWF). The problem is that recently the file has increased (due to updates) and is now over 6MB (which is the limit of this Host).

I know that Flash is discontinued and is no longer recommended, but as I am still studying HTML5, I have not time to convert .. For now, I wanted to continue working on this format.

Anyone have a direct-linked Webhost that allows you to host> 6MB files? I've tried GoogleDrive, Newsground etc and nothing ... some do not offer direct link and some offer, but SWF does not work when I refer to it by the code of the page I have here in ComicFury! ..

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions please?!
9 days ago, 1:13 PM #2
AK Illustrate

Registration date: 30th Jun 2012
Hmm... I think itch.io supports flash games? They’re a free indie game distribution service that I’m pretty sure has in browser game options.
9 days ago, 2:08 PM #3
Valares

Registration date: 20th Aug 2019
AK Illustrate:Hmm... I think itch.io supports flash games? They’re a free indie game distribution service that I’m pretty sure has in browser game options.

Thanks AK Illustrate,

Yes, it has the option to publish files in SWF format.

It is an interest option, the only problem is that eventually leads to a different site, rather than as it was before, which was part of the body of my Webcomic site.

I will try to make some adjustments, but I liked the idea. Thank you!

http://valares.itch.io/exiledgladiatrix
9 days ago, 2:46 PM #4
AK Illustrate

Registration date: 30th Jun 2012
No problem! I’m glad I could at least give you a temporary alternative until you can find a better option!

Best of luck to you!