Forum > Introductions > Annausagi2 here, a late-ish Smackjeeves refugee!
Pages: 1
"Annausagi2 here, a late-ish Smackjeeves refugee!", 6 days ago, 10:59 PM #1
Annausagi2

Registration date: 17th Dec 2019
Hello, there! Name's Anna, also known as Annausagi2. Don't judge my username too hard, I came up with it when I was 12 and all into Sailor Moon... and it kinda stuck. :,P Also, English isn't my first language, so forgive me for any bad Englishings.

My comic, Helix, had been on a close-to 2-year hiatus before Smackjeeves changed, so I've already been in a not-inspirational mood. I've finally gathered up enough energy to start moving the old pages to ComicFury.
Thanks for having me!

/Annausagi2
6 days ago, 11:49 PM #2
Algaire

Registration date: 4th Dec 2019
Hi!^^ I remember your comic from SJ and it will be a pleasure to keep following your art here. Be very welcome! <3
5 days ago, 12:22 AM #3
Kyo
🐊
Registration date: 6th Jul 2008
your username's really not that bad, still firmly outside of neopets pound territory

Your art looks gorgeous, welcome to the site!
5 days ago, 12:30 AM #4
MK_Wizard

Registration date: 17th Jun 2017
Nice to have you here.
5 days ago, 12:39 AM #5
mitchellbravo

Registration date: 23rd Nov 2019
Your username makes me think of sausages, and I haven't lost any respect fo ryou
5 days ago, 12:45 AM #6
Guybrush20X6

Registration date: 22nd Aug 2011
My username is a mishmash of two games I was into at the time, you'll fit right in.

Welcome aboard.
5 days ago, 4:43 AM #7
Firefly Jelly

Registration date: 27th Nov 2019
Welcome to the crew, and congratulations on finding your inspiration again!
5 days ago, 5:53 AM #8
Annausagi2

Thanks all, for the warm welcomes :D

@Algaire: It still surprises me when people remember the comic :,D And thank you!

@mitchellbravo: That's not the first time I've heard the sausages part lmao. Respect the sausages!

@Firefly Jelly: Thank you! Oh, I haven't found the inspiration completely yet. My friends/muses are too busy having lives, the nerve. xD And I feel too weird asking people: "Hey, wanna be my idea-tossing slave?"
5 days ago, 9:36 AM #9
jamanning7

Registration date: 19th Nov 2018
Ahoy.

I don't watch Sailormoon, but I know Ugasi is the original name. So you're an advanced anime fan.

It's safe to operate and to enjoy your time here. Just watch out for Kyo, the top gator- I mean mod of this site. If you aren't careful you could end up, without knowing, becoming a gator.
5 days ago, 3:12 PM #10
Psyrrus

Registration date: 15th Oct 2019
Hello & welcome! I get kind of regretting a username, long story short mine was based on something that has since turned out being mistranslated by scholarly types.
5 days ago, 11:09 PM #11
mitchellbravo

Registration date: 23rd Nov 2019
Annausagi2:

@mitchellbravo: That's not the first time I've heard the sausages part lmao. Respect the sausages!

Oh shit, I remember why your name is familiar now, you're the one with the devastatingly beautiful art but for some reason I never actually read your comic. Way back in the day I used to get you and eishiya mixed up. Welcome again now that I've placed a face ot the name :P
4 days ago, 8:26 AM #12
Annausagi2

Oh nice :D!
And I'll take that as a huge compliment. :,D I was never good at following webcomics myself, but eishiya does the most amazing inking. <3
4 days ago, 10:12 PM #13
Firefly Jelly

Registration date: 27th Nov 2019
Annausagi2:
@Firefly Jelly: And I feel too weird asking people: "Hey, wanna be my idea-tossing slave?"

Just PM me if you want a complete stranger's opinion of anything. I love talking shop.