Forum > ComicFury Problems, Critique and Suggestions > Guest comments request/question
Pages: 1
"Guest comments request/question", 13 days ago, 7:02 PM #1
geoduck

Registration date: 18th May 2015
Is there some "in house" way to create a comment box or section for visitors to my strip without it being attached to a specific strip? I'd like to have a running comment section on my main page where the comments don't disappear back into the archives every time a new strip gets posted. Right now I'm using an external service, but Firefox has blocked it with their latest version as a fingerprinter.
12 days ago, 4:01 AM #2
Kyo
🐊
Registration date: 6th Jul 2008
the only other way would be comments on a blog post, but looking at your set-up you're more interested in a chatbox type of deal, where it just shows a chronological feed of messages. I don't think there'd be a good way to do that with just the on-site tools, but I'm sure there's similar services that don't fingerprint their users you could use instead. chatzy might be a good option, although I have no personal experience with using it like that