Forum > Introductions > Lookie, another refujeeve. )/
Pages: 1
"Lookie, another refujeeve. )/", Two weeks ago, 4:04 AM #1
I hope I'm doing this right. Hi, I'm Katsu, 18y and soon-to-be art student. Yep, ANOTHER person from SmackJeeves.

I started making a webtoon in January of 2019 not so long ago until I realized SmackJeeves had way more flexibility. So I posted my scrolli bois on LINE WEBTOON and Tapas, and my separate pages went up on SJ. I spent a few weeks working on my SJ domain and I was actually happy to start posting pages instead of long strips, because my comic isn't suited for those and my schedule felt nicer, and I was finally able to take the step from webtoon to webcomic, when lo and behold I joined SmackJeeves a decade late apparently. I took a hiatus and returned to my site being gone, and found out a bunch of people migrated to this site. While I'm unable to recreate that site because the code and the template I used as a base are impossible to find, I'm okay with that over the flipside of returning to drawing strips.

Anyway I'm happy to join a bunch of like-minded people who like that moist custom site jazz. I look forward to binging your comics in ice-cream fueled blanket-wrapped reading sessions! I also am not the best writer, so I hope I have a lot to learn from you crew!
Two weeks ago, 4:18 AM #2
Venture Capitalist
Welcome aboard!

Get to work.
Two weeks ago, 4:59 AM #3
Welcome, my fellow refujeeve! Glad that you were able to join what may be the LAST webcomic site that gives users complete freedom!
Two weeks ago, 6:09 PM #4
I tried to tinker with my SJ comic but it was no use. Everything seemed broken. Straight up deleted it. So howdy! Tons of people have fled here it seems.
Two weeks ago, 8:22 PM #5
I also made the jump from SJ and am very glad I did. This is a good place and a great community. Welcome aboard.
Two weeks ago, 8:24 PM #6
Powerhouse
Comic fury is the awesome repository of ze best comics!
Two weeks ago, 8:34 PM #7
hey welcome! this site's got a lot of cool things that sj did (and more), so make yourself at home
Two weeks ago, 8:37 PM #8
Hello and welcome!
Two weeks ago, 11:30 PM #9
Trickity:I tried to tinker with my SJ comic but it was no use. Everything seemed broken. Straight up deleted it. So howdy! Tons of people have fled here it seems.

Yeah it's not so much broken as it was confiscated. But welcome!
12 days ago, 3:56 AM #10
Welcome!

I'm new here too. Loving it so far!
11 days ago, 6:24 AM #11
Welcome to ComicFury!

I used to be on smackjeeves and comicfury but I've always like the community here better.
I think you'll like it

Reach out if you need anything
9 days ago, 1:28 AM #12
Well, not sure if I conount as a refujeeve since I've been posting on here as well as SJ, kind of been using this and D.D. as mirror sites, but it seems I'll be treating Comic Fury as my main site.
6 days ago, 12:01 PM #13
Welcome! I did you a thing:
6 days ago, 3:01 PM #14
Welcome, fellow refujeeve!
I tried to tinker with my SJ comic but it was no use. Everything seemed broken. Straight up deleted it. So howdy! Tons of people have fled here it seems.

Lol, same.
Today, 12:30 AM #15
Yay we both found a better place Katsu! Welcome!

I wonder how MANY members CF now has that fled Smackdweebs? Maybe CF was behind the changes at Smackdweebs after all! Mwahahahaha!
Today, 12:41 AM #16
Grummancat:Yay we both found a better place Katsu! Welcome!

I wonder how MANY members CF now has that fled Smackdweebs? Maybe CF was behind the changes at Smackdweebs after all! Mwahahahaha!

An awful lot of us are here on Comic Fury. And when I mean an awful lot, I mean us refujeeves had accidentally crashed the Comic Fury website mid-November with our exodus.
Today, 12:51 AM #17
OMFG Reminds me of when Photobucket shot itself in the foot.