Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Animal Crossing!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
17th Mar 2020, 1:28 AM #21
😽😺Death is upon us😻😸
uwu

my town (boats required)
17th Mar 2020, 4:54 AM #22
persevered past being called "boulderousness"
khkddn:
my town (boats required)

Something I just realized is that these islands are completely screwed if a tsunami hits.
17th Mar 2020, 12:45 PM #23
Okay confession time. How many of y'all gonna name your island "Pen Island"?
17th Mar 2020, 8:53 PM #24
Digital Metalworker
… Why is this the first I've noticed of this thread?
Two weeks ago, 10:13 PM #25
Ooh it's a breath of fresh air seeing some game talk! I've been contemplating testing the waters with a gaming thread since migrating to CF but this'll be a nice place to hang for a while and try to be a bit less quiet.

I'm crazy excited for this game. I've spent untold amounts of hours in the GC game and City Folk, and New Leaf never quite sat right with me when I tried it. I've been craving a nice big comfy console AC for so long. Unfortunately I've heard that this game toned down the content a bit in some areas, (light possible spoilers:)
but the amount of great stuff it adds is gonna be fun enough to make up for it. The level of customization is insane. And I'm loving all the minor touches and details like windy weather being added, too!

For those that want a head-start on island designs you might want to scope this thread.
There are some limitations, though not many. I'm gonna try not to reroll too much but I'd definitely like to get an Orange Dodo Airlines, haha.
13 days ago, 1:26 AM #26
Digital Metalworker
I made a human-ish Lottie earlier on a whim. Since Sik is already an Animal Crossing player character, I figured I'd make him too.

imageimage

And a cute mouse girl too, just from playing around.

13 days ago, 1:39 AM #27
My own thread was going on and I didn't even realize it

@Sikyanakotik Those are super cute!! And I feel they are very accurate. I can't believe I've never seen anyone do animals as regular villagers before

@Jeremy7 I have a theory that all those demonic summoning circles people were making 1-2 years ago with their amiibo to summon animal crossing is the cause if this pandemic. People wanted more time to play animal crossing and boy howdy did we get it

I'm super excited for the game, I decided to avoid reviews and watching streams because apparently some parts of the UK got this game early??? And people are already data mining it??
I shall close my eyes so I do not see
13 days ago, 1:54 AM #28
goes fast
I've been preparing myself for the game by just listening to stuff like this
It's just so peaceful and nostalgic, these songs are my childhood, even the rain!
13 days ago, 1:54 AM #29
loved birds way before they were the word
I had to get creative with this one because it didn't offer an option for my hair color. I also added the shirt pattern and quizzical eyebrow. I drew some ahoge because that is exactly what my hair does— it forms a little alfalfa sprout in the back.
WHAT IS SHE THINKING?!

Edit: earrings
13 days ago, 2:21 PM #30
13 days ago, 4:05 PM #31
https://web.archive.org/web/20171105081918/https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlUzX4Wuw

I've been a player since New Leaf (yeah New Leaf was my first AC game). While I'm not able to get New Horizons right off the bat, I do plan to get it when I can. I'll probably keep the same style I used for my New Leaf/Happy Home Designer/Pocket Camp character. As to how I might want my New Horizons island, I'm not sure yet. I'll have to play around in-game and I guess eventually it'll evolve in time.

Heck it's how I played my New Leaf town. XD

https://web.archive.org/web/20171102005812/https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkNWdbzRQ

The links are to a couple of archived New Leaf posts I made back when Nintendo had Miiverse around on Wii U and 3DS.
13 days ago, 4:45 PM #32
Birb is the Worb
I have now obtained a switch and digital copy of AC. However it won't let me play until tomorrow :c
13 days ago, 4:50 PM #33
What a sucker
Anyways, I never try to play myself, or collect Furniture sets in animal crossing - though considering the last one I played was city folk it might be different.

Though the Wild World villagers gave me a dislike of Nicknames.
13 days ago, 4:58 PM #34
Digital Metalworker
Ah, a fellow Miiverse refugee. I wonder if we've met before, Ngamer.

I've been playing around with an online town tune maker, since that'll still be a feature in New Horizons. Here are some melodies I've put together:

Brand New World
My personal leitmotif, and the town tune of Gráig. Originally developed as a theme song for a project that never went public, I like to slip it into my projects when I can. I also used it as a motif to represent Sik in "Fly Away" for Today's Client.

Rose's Theme
S.P.

Parts from "S.P.", which is Rose's "Truth" theme and the theme song of Spider Pizza. The first melody is Rose's leitmotif, while the second comes from the last bar of the chorus.

Ari's Theme
Fox's Theme
Mimi's Theme
Jack's Theme

More S.P. character leitmotifs. Note the notes on Fox's theme.

Lottie's Theme
Or alternately, the Nook's Homes melody from Happy Home Designer. Just for kicks.

EDIT: A site update broke all the links, so I fixed them.
13 days ago, 4:59 PM #35
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
since it's Dawn of the Last 24 Hours, I thought I'd share an old piece of my #ACNL mayor character. :>

Obviously I was the Height of Fashion.

13 days ago, 5:28 PM #36
This is passing a Gracie fashion check no problem! And I can't help but feel flexed on with that golden axe...
13 days ago, 5:33 PM #37
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
I... might have maintained my town for over 3 years...
13 days ago, 11:51 PM #38
Birb is the Worb
Just 10 minutes until my switch will let me play! aaaa!
12 days ago, 1:23 AM #39
Digital Metalworker
I'm happy for you, Jammy. As for myself, I felt this is one of the few games where I'd feel happier having a physical copy, so I'm picking it up after work tomorrow.
12 days ago, 1:28 AM #40
Drum bum
I’ve got two and a half hours here!! So excited!!! :^)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11