Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Animal Crossing!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
8 days ago, 1:40 AM #41
Digital Metalworker
8 days ago, 1:44 AM #42
persevered past being called "boulderousness"
To celebrate the upcoming release, I finished sketching Villager and Isabelle.

8 days ago, 2:24 AM #43
Birb is the Worb
So much positivity in this thread, I love it ;w;

I've been playing for a bit! Really enjoying it!! I reset about 4 times trying to get at least one bird as a starting villager, but gave up in the end because the intro is quite long. I'll put the rest under spoiler so you guys can go in completely fresh if you prefer.

8 days ago, 2:41 AM #44
I wanna share a little thing I made too :D
I'm so happy this new game is basically a blank canvas for us to fill in
Designing and landscaping are the most fun I've had in New Leaf

8 days ago, 2:58 AM #45
One hour left in EST! Debating staying awake to start it, buuuut all of the rude animal neighbors will be asleep!
8 days ago, 4:10 AM #46
The game's officially out! I ordered physical so I still have like 10 hours until I can actually play XD I sleep now so I may awaken on an island. Everyone have fun! Share your passports or something here if you want :D
8 days ago, 4:56 AM #47
GF and I have to venture out of comfy self-quarantine to a local Best Buy for our copies but it's a risk I'm willing to take. Gonna get home and order pizza and have a blast tomorrow. Hope everyone else braving stores for pick-ups instead of ordering online or digitally stay safe, keep your distance from people as much as possible and wash them hands!
(Edit because I remembered my GF pre-ordered it too, aaaaa I'm so excited~)
8 days ago, 12:52 PM #48
goes fast
It sounds so fun, I can't wait to get it when I get paid next month!
8 days ago, 2:22 PM #49
Hour 1 on the Isle of Gulahgulah: They don't give you enough characters for the island name lol

My neighbors are a cute super sentai bunny named Mira

and a..........dinosaur(?) named Buck

I'm in severe debt to Tom Nook, and I'm pulling weeds all over the island! So far so good! :D
8 days ago, 2:29 PM #50
Birb is the Worb
Hey, we're both pear islands!!

Oh and I believe Buck is a horse :3
8 days ago, 2:32 PM #51
Digital Metalworker
Mira is canonically a twin herself, so it makes sense for her to go there.

8 days ago, 5:12 PM #52
Birb is the Worb
Villagers do things!! Today I came across them standing and singing to themselves, sitting on furniture I put out,
and taking a nap against a tree. It's really cute.
8 days ago, 5:23 PM #53
Yeah! Found a microphone in a balloon present, and just set it up outside my house. While I was looking through my stuff, Buck walked up to it and started singing into it! THIS GAME IS ADORABLE!
8 days ago, 7:44 PM #54
I spent more time rerolling than I thought I would but it was worth it, scored the orange Dodo Airlines, a really nice island layout, and apples. This game has already been a lot of fun. The slow burn of the early game has been pretty nice since it's been so long since I've played AC that just wandering around catching bugs and fish feels kinda fresh again.
I know a tropical island is far removed from the pacific northwest but I still couldn't help but name my island Twin Peaks.

Heads up for anyone eager to get the museum;
8 days ago, 7:47 PM #55
Just want to point out at least for US players, that there's a special cross-over deal right now.

If you wish to take advantage of this, all you need to do is have a Nintendo account with Pocket Camp save data and follow the instructions at the link. You can still take advantage even if you only played Pocket Camp for 10 minutes and uninstalled.

But if you're still playing Pocket Camp on the side while playing New Horizons, this will also give you 50 Leaf Tickets for use in Pocket Camp.

EDIT - For those not in the US, you may wish to check your local official Nintendo site to see if they are offering anything like this for your country.
8 days ago, 8:31 PM #56
What a sucker

I'm just gonna stick with the island I start with - at the very least it has peaches.

I actually hate peaches but it's a video game.

EDIT: I'm currently pissed because I can't build on the little island I chose my island for.
8 days ago, 9:41 PM #57
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
Hey while we're all here...

8 days ago, 10:33 PM #58
Here I am!

Added you btw Kelsey!
8 days ago, 10:48 PM #59
Birb is the Worb
I've sent you a request! My code is SW-1019-6133-6529 and my mii is a lil birb
8 days ago, 10:54 PM #60
goes fast
my friend code is: SW-7371-0943-8999