Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Animal Crossing!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13
21st Mar 2020, 4:05 PM #81
Finally looking how I want ^^
21st Mar 2020, 7:26 PM #82
Me: Man I need to find some new clothes, this Magnum PI look can only go so far....
Game: Okay here you go...
Me:
Game: Well?
Me: Okay, game you're on!
21st Mar 2020, 8:21 PM #83
What a sucker
Since we're on the subject of styles, I have a few custom PRO Designs that I wear.

This is a LECTRO L hat and a Toby-inspired Jacket.

This is... uh...
21st Mar 2020, 8:53 PM #84
Birb is the Worb
I signed up to the free trial that lets you visit others online, and I wanna make the most of it before I have to decide if I want to pay! So if you're doing the same, I'll open my island sometime (maybe when my fruit's grown back) and you can visit if you like!

I've got a pear island, also growing apples, peaches and bamboo. Oh and coconuts.
21st Mar 2020, 9:02 PM #85
What a sucker
Doing the what now

this is not a repeat of the resetting thing, I genuinely never heard of the Switch Online Trial thing.

Also I only have peaches and a few pear saplings.
21st Mar 2020, 9:08 PM #86
Birb is the Worb
I came across it when I tried to visit someone who opened their island on twitter. Feels kiiiiinda scummy they'd charge people to visit others over internet, which is why I want to take as much advantage of the trial as possible.

It should be alright as long as it doesn't automatically charge me in a week. I don't think it will, but I'll have my eye on it. Though to be honest I'll probably pay anyway.

Edit: ok, it is automatic renewal, but if you sign up for it and immediately cancel, they still let you have the week's free trial.
Two weeks ago, 1:32 AM #87
What a sucker
JammyTheBirb:Anybody else get Gulliver today?

Edit: I AM ON A BAMBOO ISLAND AAAA

I missed that this morning!

Yes.
Two weeks ago, 2:50 PM #88
Day 3: EMOTES!!!

Two weeks ago, 4:46 PM #89
What a sucker
DAY 3: I've seen no turnip piglet nor a method of conveying emotions. Made progress looking for rare iron ores, sadly I think I stunted my shop development when I broke two rocks on a peach-fueled bender. House grew overnight, but I've yet to find enough decoration. The forum has not been used since setup. Blathers is missing, but no new scientific developments have occurred so it balances out. Neither Hazel nor Bill want to be inducted into my cult, so I may have to take a more subtle approach.

On the bright side, the Sporty Shades I ordered came in, and Gulliver did find his way off the island so things are going good for him I take it.
Two weeks ago, 6:51 PM #90
Jeremy7:DAY 3: I've seen no turnip piglet nor a method of conveying emotions.

I think you need the bigger house for emotes, and the shop for Turnip girl
Two weeks ago, 6:59 PM #91
What a sucker
Okay, thanks for filling me in on that - I can afford a house upgrade, actually!

Congratulations on getting your shop! What's it like?
Two weeks ago, 7:18 PM #92
Its your typical Nook's Cranny right now. Some neat things like a drop box to sell things after hours, and every day there is a "Hot Item of the Day" which you can sell to them for double.

Here are some pictures. I'll put them in a spoiler just in case

Two weeks ago, 7:29 PM #93
What a sucker
GeeTee:Its your typical Nook's Cranny right now. Some neat things like a drop box to sell things after hours, and every day there is a "Hot Item of the Day" which you can sell to them for double.

Here are some pictures. I'll put them in a spoiler just in case

Oh, man, that takes me back to Wild World. Any other upgrade with it? Do the other tents become houses?
Two weeks ago, 7:37 PM #94
If they do, they haven't yet in my game.

Lol! My poor neighbors are still in stark poverty! Pwned!
Two weeks ago, 7:50 PM #95
Birb is the Worb
My neighbors have houses now, I think the fact I upgraded my house twice sped them along a bit. How are you guys able to post pictures here, by the way?
Two weeks ago, 8:25 PM #96
@GeeTee Is that pen and ink set still in your shop? :O Can I come over and get it??

Also, I made some wishes yesterday! :)
Two weeks ago, 8:29 PM #97
What a sucker
JammyTheBirb:My neighbors have houses now, I think the fact I upgraded my house twice sped them along a bit. How are you guys able to post pictures here, by the way?

I use a roundabout way where I post to Twitter, then copy the image and save it to one of my comic's images.

Anyways, I have paid for the next house size and I've also found 10 more ingots on another island.
Two weeks ago, 8:36 PM #98
@Jammy: I just use the screenshot app, post it to my twitter, and upload it to Gyazo.

@Dyohna: Sure! I'll PM you a Dodo Code. I'm just chillin' now, so feel free to come when you want
Two weeks ago, 8:48 PM #99
What a sucker

Anyways here is the forum I mentioned.
Two weeks ago, 8:58 PM #100
@JammyTheBirb I upload to Facebook then move it to gyazo and have everything set to private lol. This way I don't flood my twitter