Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Animal Crossing!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
13 days ago, 12:32 AM #101
The wait for facility upgrades is oh so cruel. Tomorrow I should have the museum and three new residents, but from what I hear I'm still days away from an upgraded resident services.
Be sure to grind those Nook Miles, y'all! There are some really important upgrades to buy with 'em, including an inventory upgrade. The tickets to visit other islands can yield great stuff, too. More rocks and trees to farm resources from, abundant fish and coconuts, and on occasion you can find non-native town fruit. Between my GF and I we've found everything but cherries by using tickets to visit random islands. (A lot of this y'all probably already know, but it's hard to tear myself away long enough to be genuinely helpful, lol.)

EDIT: Everyone's been posting such cool screenshots, I shouldn't start a new page without something lively.

EDIT: This was one of the most nerve-racking things I've experienced in a video game in years, and that's saying something considering the stuff I'm used to playing:
13 days ago, 2:54 AM #102
Digital Metalworker
I finally did it.

I unlocked Today's Client mode.
13 days ago, 3:27 AM #103
DO NOT SELL YOUR WOOD AND IRON NUGS!

I just spent the last 2 hours DIYing because of stuff that will happen to you HOLY MOLY!
13 days ago, 4:03 AM #104
What a sucker
DAY 3 ADDENDUM: I paid for the next house level, took two tours to islands for iron (and should have enough for the store tomorrow), found more pears, and convinced a peacock and a mouse to come to Scarolina. I also bought a meat smoker, though I don't think I'm going to be smoking any meat any time soon.

As for encounters, after nightfall I found tarantulas. The first kicked my ass, but then I managed to catch one without having it chase me. And then another. The third, was right outside my door so I just caught it. There was also a ghost on the other side of the island, I scared him and he exploded, so I had to collect the other parts of his soul. He gave me a stone floor that complements my custom wall pattern.
13 days ago, 3:28 PM #105
Went to a time traveler's town yesterday and she had Able Sisters!

This game is just a treat with friends. Also I pressed the wrong button trying to take a picture XD
13 days ago, 8:12 PM #106
Yess! Got my first big boi!

Edit:

Me and my new best friend, Chumley! He knows all the best jokes!
13 days ago, 8:57 PM #107
goes fast
I ended up just getting it from the eshop, I wanted a physical copy, but at the moment, that ain't gonna happen, bu I'm excited to start the game :3
13 days ago, 9:39 PM #108
Birb is the Worb
Come visit my island! I'm leaving the gate open for a bit. Dodo code is JHL13.
12 days ago, 1:29 AM #109
What a sucker
DAY 4: The museum is up and running, and wow it's extensive and beautiful. It's just so intricate compared to what I'm used to. Still no fossils - I plan on donating my finds in that field tomorrow.

I paid off yet another loan. My house will still be more impressive than Bill's and Hazel's - though considering I already have a back room, it probably always was.

I found enough iron for the shop, and had enough left over to make various sturdier tools. The fishing rod already broke, though, so I don't see the value in using such scarce material as iron.

Beat bill repeatedly with my net. He will learn to respect me by the end of the experiment.
12 days ago, 1:58 AM #110
goes fast

I'm stuck trying to name my island XD

send help

Merged Doublepost:

After a long process, I ended up picking the name Apricate, which according to what I found means 'to bask in the sun'. It's not the best name, but it's better than anything else I could think of XD
12 days ago, 2:22 AM #111
What a sucker
Timelapse11:I'm stuck trying to name my island XD

send help

Merged Doublepost:

After a long process, I ended up picking the name Apricate, which according to what I found means 'to bask in the sun'. It's not the best name, but it's better than anything else I could think of XD

Undempire
12 days ago, 3:00 AM #112
@Timelapse11 Oh no we shouldv've warned you of the the naming conundrum! It took me months to think of one lol. I think yours is a good name tho!

Also today I found one of the new animals added to the game and I love her dearly, she is coming to my town
She reminds me of Candy for some reason <3

And I opened the nookling's shop today! Hooray!

12 days ago, 11:13 AM #113
goes fast
I actually ended up resetting and changing the name to Berk XD That other name was nice, but it just didn't feel right :/
12 days ago, 1:33 PM #114
Good morning! My Nook store sells tambourines today!

12 days ago, 1:43 PM #115
Birb is the Worb
This is gonna sound bad, but I can't wait til all of my villagers move out and I can replace them. :/ Most of them have really unappealing designs. I got unlucky!
12 days ago, 5:18 PM #116
@JammyTheBirb Aw don't feel bad, I'm hoping to move Rocket out in the long run cause she's one of those animals that always wears a helmet. The animals only have so many personalities, might as well have the ones you like most.

I have a few that I'm really hoping for. If anyone ends up with Jambette and doesnt want her, hit me up when she's in boxes lol. Also looking for Wolfgang especially ^^

Edit: Their pictures
image image
12 days ago, 6:56 PM #117
goes fast
The two animals I have on Berk are Bill and Phoebe
I got the fist house upgrade and the museum, just need to wait for them to be built.
12 days ago, 7:28 PM #118
Birb is the Worb
Ok, Now I'm really jealous XD You got pretty much my perfect starting villagers, timelapse!

Merged Doublepost:

Right now I have Mac, Agnes, Broccolo and Tammi. I'm gonna get Ava tomorrow. Ava's the only one I want to keep.

Mac and Agnes have been very nice to me, but I want to build a bird island dangit. I hate Broccolo's face in particular. I don't know why it makes me so uncomfortable, but it does. Tammi looks like she might kill me.
12 days ago, 8:00 PM #119
goes fast
I was pleasantly surprised when I got those two, I was expecting to get one of the frogs or something XD
12 days ago, 9:13 PM #120
I think Puck really gets me....

Edit: The N on his shirt stands for "NWhat if they made anime girls in knee-high socks illegal"