Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Animal Crossing!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
4 days ago, 9:33 PM #121
Birb is the Worb
I facepainted myself some eyebrows, because I was starting to weird myself out
4 days ago, 10:32 PM #122
pigs are smarter than bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
my cheating ass has the upgraded nooks cranny and the tailor shop already and also got oranges, apples, pears, and coconuts. gonna open up for visitors and it'd kick ass if someone came by and leaves some peaches or cherries.

also maybe convince Klaus to gtfo my island. my code is 37Y7M right now

gonna open up again later, thanks for coming
4 days ago, 11:59 PM #123
I found bamboo today and became a full fledged forest guardian bear

3 days ago, 12:20 AM #124
What a sucker
DAY 5: The carpet camel came to town so I bought a floor. Dark chocolate doesn't quite mesh with the religious horror scene I'm going for but it does have a nice look. Speaking of, I am giving up on the cult, but I am planning on using the uniforms to start a GHOST cover band.

I now have two bedrooms. My next house improvement may take a while.

Hazel taught me expressions. Nook sent me out to help furnish the island with houses and a bridge. However, he only let me build the one bridge, and I can't build one behind the museum so that little part of the island may be only accessible with a pole. He also gave me instructions on building a ladder, which I used to finally traverse cliffsides. So far, they are incredibly boring.

I have collected a stinkbug, a man-faced stinkbug, and a praying mantis for the museum, as well as one of each to sell to the Nooks. That said, I have yet to see an Oarfish today, causing me to worry that I fished the species to extinction.

Anyways, if I don't get reimbursed for decorating the new houses with my hard-earned wood and iron, I'm going to personally vote Tom Nook of the island. Besides, his nephews have him on a creepily high pedestal. A level similar to a cult of personality. I swear to Arceus and Lady Palutena that if I wake up one morning and find all the villagers dead in a mass suicide, I am going to descend to Hell to personally murder Tom Nook's ghost. Other than that, relations between me and the Tanuki family have been pretty steady.

And a hedgehog offered to sell clothes on the island. Which should be nice, I could use a new pair of trousers.
3 days ago, 4:39 AM #125
I have taranscended
3 days ago, 5:49 AM #126
@GeeTee Meanwhile I finally caught my first one after passing out several times and finding advice online

3 days ago, 4:05 PM #127
goes fast
I've managed to pay off Nook, so I'm getting a house upgrade, I can't wait to get more in debt that'll be fun..., the museum should be getting built and Nook's Cranny too. I have a lot of fish and bugs in storage atm. I've got cherries, coconuts and bamboo as well as the apples my island came with (I also have a money tree growing). I think I may also have a new villager moving to my island so that'll be fun. ^_^
3 days ago, 8:18 PM #128
GeeTee:I have taranscended

someone knows the item duplicate cheat i see
3 days ago, 8:25 PM #129
Theres a duplicate item cheat? I just found a Tarantula island
3 days ago, 8:26 PM #130
What a sucker
Oh my god that sounds scary as hell, yet I wish to see it...
3 days ago, 8:37 PM #131
I was too excited to screen cap lol. I just tried catching them all. Naturally, you have to do a few laps to make them respawn, then it gets a bit slow. Also, being stung is NBD because you just spawn in front of Orville, and you can go back to catching them.

I filled up my inventory with all spiders except the net, then came home, and grabbed the spider on my desk and took the screenshot

Merged Doublepost:

Any of ya'll want this cute nail kit?

3 days ago, 10:50 PM #132
I've been playing the new Animal Crossing for a number of days (on day four). Got my first new villager moved in (two more to come) and my new bridge constructed.

Also paid off my house loan debt and now put myself into another debt for the expansion.

I feel like every Nook Ticket has taken me to almost the exact same two islands. Either one full of the same fruit, bugs, and fish as my island, and another full of bamboo. I made a lot of money basically at the bamboo forest islands cutting down EVERY SINGLE BAMBOO TREE. Though I also have a bunch sitting in storage on standby if need be.

But I want to see some islands with cherries, apples, and pears here. I have peach trees as I got peaches in a letter. Also growing palm trees from coconuts, and my island fruit was oranges.

3 days ago, 11:02 PM #133
I went to a hybrid flower island today, I was stoked lol

@MST3KFan I feel like we go to similar islands as well but I think they are mostly for gathering basic resources and occasionally getting the rare finds. I was annoyed at first but at the same time I don't want to be overwhelmed with a bunch of new things I can't even do anything with yet.

@GeeTee I sent you a message for that post it board :'3 Hope I'm not too late
3 days ago, 11:50 PM #134
goes fast
I have plenty of apples, I'm hoping to get some oranges next, I'm currently working on getting more flowers onto Berk. I only have the few I planted near my house.
2 days ago, 1:31 AM #135
Digital Metalworker
The adorable Marina has moved in, along with new friend Deli and the ever-energetic Victoria.

That said, Marina may be sweet, but she certainly isn't innocent.

The Switch Online app imported my patterns from HHD just fine, so I took advantage and made a cute Tia phone case.

Meanwhile, Canberra is flagrantly ignoring Med Av's rules against self-promotion.
2 days ago, 2:18 AM #136
What a sucker
DAY 6: Had trouble sleeping last night, went on an extended fishing/bug collecting trip. Met some hippie hound who told me I could go to his island. I politely declined and continued my search.

Today, Mabel came to town to sell some clothes. Sadly, I didn't find a decent pair of pants, but I did find a shirt. Another shirt fell from the sky, and it's pretty sweet as well. Probably best for the cooler months, but I'm still rocking it occassionally.

Scarolina has a new resident, a pink mouse named Candi. She's still getting ready to live, but so far we have a chipmunk, a mouse, and a duck. I hate the fwickin' duck.
Also, Hazel was running around Naruto-style. What a weeb.

In lighter news, I managed to catch another Oarfish.
2 days ago, 1:21 PM #137
goes fast
I caught a Coelacanth! Two of them, actually XD

2 days ago, 5:35 PM #138
Just carrying some news: The item duplication glitch was patched with the recent software update.

I have some images, but spoilered because they are large images--

I thought I wouldn't be getting my copy for awhile, but I got it yesterday.

When I next boot up the game, I should start getting more stuff, but for now here's my passport:

EDIT - I named my island based on my PMD: Gates to Infinity team (Pikachu & Tepig).
2 days ago, 6:55 PM #139
I love how many different islands there are to find. I also begrudgingly love how rare they can be. Makes it feel special when you find something new. I've heard tales of the Tarantula island but have yet to find it myself. I did get this interesting island today, though;
A third tier of cliffs and a group of rocks at the top. Nothing really special came from them, though. No money rocks or gold nuggets, but that iron sells for good bells if you gather enough.

I also got a cool island last night that was not only raining but completely flat and easy to traverse, making it an excellent circuit to run around seeking expensive fish;

In other news I got an awesome new villager named Audie, and I'm just all around loving all the cute stuff I've gotten for my character to wear. I've been changing my look on a daily basis.
These games are so damn comfy. I missed this feeling. New Leaf had it's fun but nothing compares to an Animal Crossing on consoles for me.
2 days ago, 7:02 PM #140
What a sucker
I managed to take this screenshot at Harvey's last night.