Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Best Zelda Game?
Pages: 1
"Best Zelda Game?", 26th May 2020, 2:09 AM #1
It's Majora's Mask. -walks through door- Hello fellow comic furians, I'm T-on and I'm here to draw a comic about my favorite Zelda game.

It's called Termina, I named it that because that's the name of the world that Majora's Mask takes place in. What's the comic about? Well, it's mostly a retelling of the classic N64 game. The story takes place when Link ends up in an alternate universe by accident and has to stop the moon from falling and also stop that guy wearing Majora's Mask. The plot is simple, but wow does a lot happen! This comic could be hella long! I really want to read it so I better draw it faster!

First page coming in a week or less, right now it's just the cover, but I have like THE MOST free time ever, so..yeah. Kay thanks for stopping by! -slams door-
26th May 2020, 3:02 AM #2
Taking Names & Spitting Images
T-on:It's Majora's Mask.

Hahaha you're right though XD

It may be *ahem* a passive influence in my comic as well and uh... every comic I make forever <.< >.> <.< -__-

And yet it's Twilight Princess I been hankering to play lately. Where tf is my gamecube I think it's in a box lost at my parent's house, hrrm
26th May 2020, 3:23 AM #3
I grew up playing OOT and MM but I remember having the most fun with Twilight Princess so that one. Do people still hate it because of wolf link and the fact it's basically a remake of OOT or has it finally warmed up to zelda fans? (haven't played it in over a decade)

Also at age 9 I was beating the shit out of Majora's Mask harder than any adult that complains about the clock system.
26th May 2020, 3:40 AM #4
Callmerocket- I feel ya, we’re pretty similar! I’m definitely a fan of your comics as well, I need to give them a thorough read soon.

J-son- cool name, also I almost agree since Midna is actually my favorite Zelda character >.> But as far as story and world building, I like MM more. TP is very very fun though, I think it’s the only game I was able to convince my boyfriend to beat. He won’t even play my fav :( and yeah, pssh the time mechanic is no biggie, just play the song of time backwards! Gg ez
26th May 2020, 4:09 AM #5
Okay okay... my itty bitty poorly kept secret is that I absolutely adore the Zelda franchise. My walls are aligned with posters of the series, I've played through nearly each title (still oughta finish the Oracle games and Phantom Hourglass), and 'course I keep my Goddess Collection trilogy of books handy.

So with that said- oh geez, my favorite title is always flip flopping. xD So many bangers in this franchise. Really, I am of the opinion that Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time work best together as a conjoined tale, because well, it is! Neither is totally complete without the other, as the parallels between Hyrule and Termina adds a fascinating layer to the Hero of Time's story, as I see it. I mean, without a doubt, these are games that are tied for me, as they both capture certain aspects of the Zelda experience very well, in gameplay, tone, and story.

Though, Twilight Princess will always be close to me for simply being the first I fell in love with. Not to mention, TP also had the best partner in the form of Midna.

The lovely duo of Akira Himekawa produced some nifty manga adaptations of the Zelda titles- including Majora's Mask- so with that in mind I can definitely see a Majora's Mask webcomic having loads of potential... I'll be sure to keep my eyes on yours!
2nd Jun 2020, 6:04 AM #6
Linguine:Okay okay... my itty bitty poorly kept secret is that I absolutely adore the Zelda franchise. (snipped for size)

Ah you got me there..OoT and MM work together really well. Yeah, having knowledge of both makes the story way better!

Okay so I updated the first page and then just now I added an about page that I spent way too long on, you can view that here.

And then first page here!

Here's a little drawing of The Happy Mask Salesman
17th Jun 2020, 3:36 AM #7
I uploaded page 4 today! Things are going to really go downhill for Link....reeeaallly downhill
1st Jul 2020, 11:18 PM #8
New page! Lots of glowy things happen :o
2nd Jul 2020, 1:41 AM #9
Kyo
🐊
i gotta confess this, when the wii was new I had one, and i got given twilight princess, and got stuck in the dark room you start out in, that I don't think was even meant to be a challenge, and couldn't find the exit for like an hour, to the point that I just gave up. like i looked up how to get out of the room eventually and played like maybe 10 more minutes of content, but it felt like I had already irredeemably lost at that point

maybe i shouldn't go on adventures and try to save people, maybe I should just work on myself a little you know
2nd Jul 2020, 2:19 AM #10
Oh man, lol I don't even remember the beginning of twilight princess being in a dark room! I thought you just herd goats but it's been a while so maybe not. But it is extremely easy to get lost in ANY Zelda game, so I feel that. XD Breath of the Wild seems like a good intro to Zelda games! I'd recommend playing that one. Unless you want to work on yourself D:
27th Jul 2020, 4:27 AM #11
Page update! :) I like how this one came out.
Two weeks ago, 8:00 AM #12
Taking Names & Spitting Images
I'm caught up again!!! Haha Link's already like, SO over Tatl's shenanigans XD now I hella wanna draw some Dekus

Also I appreciate this thread title 'cause every time I see it, I'm like - "what IS the best Zelda game." And then I reevaluate my entire life
13 days ago, 8:33 PM #13
Majora, BOTW, and Wind Waker are all tied I can't choose. I can't D:
6 days ago, 8:17 AM #14
I'm glad you all like this thread, lol. I'm just here to post art mostly, but yes it is hard to choose between all the Zelda games...anyway, my comic updated and also I made a bunch of tarot cards that you can check out, they look like this
6 days ago, 9:35 AM #15
🎀Official CF Wine Tester🎀
Alundra