Forum > News & Announcements > please adjust your time zone settings one final time i am so sorry
Pages: 1 2
"HH:mm:ss (+/-)ZZ:zz", 5th Jul 2020, 8:27 AM #21
ascii man
Oh... it now comes with actual GMT offset? Nice update. (I felt lucky that I don't have to deal with any of DST idiosyncrasy in my time zone)

Another time-related thing I really wished to have here is a 24-hour clock option though... *sneaks in another wishlist*

*hat tip*
5th Jul 2020, 1:33 PM #22
You are costantly improving the site, is not spam to receive informacion about it or in general. I will adjust my time zone setting! Thanks for everything you do for us as always! ^ ^
11th Jul 2020, 3:14 AM #23
Powerhouse
Actually what about US - Arizona.. or mountain time zone.. im not seeing that in the choices for time zones..
11th Jul 2020, 3:23 AM #24
Kyo
🐊
I believe that would be America / Phoenix. It's a little awkward how the US isn't partitioned into a seperate group, the names are based on the tz database. I might have a look at how invasive it would be to change the grouping a bit, but I don't want to mess with things too much, since I'm a little worried that I'll be ignorant to some detail and end up wiping out someones time zone by accident/introducing bugs down the road
11th Jul 2020, 3:32 AM #25
Powerhouse
Ok ill take a look .. i could have missed it .. Pheonix is close enough.. its like next door :D
11th Jul 2020, 3:37 AM #26
Kyo
🐊
yeah it's based on regions that have always shared the same exact time since at least 1970, and the name is just the most populous place in that region (or so I read). so it's not just for people in phoenix, that's just what they decided to name that time zone area after.
11th Jul 2020, 1:46 PM #27
Powerhouse
well its all set now thank you
Forum > News & Announcements > please adjust your time zone settings one final time i am so sorry
Pages: 1 2