Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Subconscious thoughts and bits
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 89
"Subconscious thoughts and bits", 20th Jul 2020, 9:27 PM #1
πŸ•Ž Light it up πŸ•Ž
In this thread: write down any thoughts that pass by that you think might be funny, worth sharing or just want to get out

--
My teeth are in constant chaos
20th Jul 2020, 11:16 PM #2
Staring too long at a dark ceiling looks like the white noise of old televisions.
20th Jul 2020, 11:53 PM #3
whenever i see fanboys on the internet try to one-up each other by bragging about how long they've been watching this creator or that creator, all I see are dudes bragging about how long they've been sitting in their computer chair for.
21st Jul 2020, 12:01 AM #4
My cat is named Myszka (it means mouse in polish) because she behaves like a dog
21st Jul 2020, 1:54 AM #5
I don't know what my daughter is doing with the napkins. I grab like one or two from the bunch, there's still a lot left and suddenly they disappear. When is she taking them? I absolutely have no clue.
21st Jul 2020, 2:08 AM #6
πŸ•Ž Light it up πŸ•Ž
Stop that little man bangin' that hammer against my skull
21st Jul 2020, 2:19 AM #7
Time is just a means of measuring the rate of decay in units of second, minutes, hours, etc. The most accurate clocks are mega science machines that measure the activity of a certain molecule. (wiki here)
But if molecular decay can be slowed down, does that mean refrigerators, freezers, and other food preservation methods qualify as time manipulation?

22nd Jul 2020, 2:38 AM #8
it's pronounced "Kooky"
Time is gravity
22nd Jul 2020, 4:20 AM #9
not the one who meowed (?)
How can something so small cause so much misery? Shouldn't a scaled down size also scale down the energy required to keep you alive?
22nd Jul 2020, 4:22 AM #10
πŸ•Ž Light it up πŸ•Ž
One more bitch-ass mosquito bites me, I will murder them all
22nd Jul 2020, 4:42 AM #11
πŸŽ€Official CF Wine TesterπŸŽ€
In the current evolutionary state the collective human hunger for knowledge is satisfied. Now we've got people flat out rejecting rational thinking, probably because their brains just aren't ready for it.

Everyone including me has a crazy uncle who thinks bill gates made the covid crisis happen or that we're all living on a giant caramel slice, with the stars projected on some magical blackboard just above us...satellites area held up by helium balloons because space isn't real etcetera.

I am just thinking "what's the point in striving for more when there are so many people trying to drag it all down and live in the dark age?"
22nd Jul 2020, 4:53 AM #12
Going to the bathroom is so annoying.
22nd Jul 2020, 5:13 AM #13
The R.Kelly episode of The Boondocks was a very accurate prediction of what is currently going on with Kanye
22nd Jul 2020, 5:42 AM #14
I wonder about the type of person who watches people pop their zits? I don't judge them, I just wonder who it is and why it's a thing.
22nd Jul 2020, 6:52 AM #15
Eyes are like the brain's headlights, if the mind was a car.
22nd Jul 2020, 2:49 PM #16
I can explain
I wonder if halogens would be a good replacement for oxidizers in hybrid rockets? Like run CPF instead of HTP, get your energy density back into the range of pure solid rocket motors, while retaining the dynamic throttle and control of liquid motors, maybe even get some specific impulse back? Could make for a good booster or kick stage... air launch would love the energy density, might even be a primary stage there.

What does rubber and chlorine pentafluoride burn to, anyways? Maybe all that carbon would mean your exhaust product doesn't include hydrofluoric acid, like hydrogen+halogen motors do. Probably some sort of halomethane, like CH2F2? Those are inert, right? Oh wait, there's chlorine in there too. Would this just shit chlorofluorocarbons straight into the upper atmosphere? That might be worse than the acid.
24th Jul 2020, 3:28 AM #17
formerly DrFurball
I just cracked a thumb joint, and it sounded EXACTLY like the click sound effect used in ads for the Nintendo Switch.
24th Jul 2020, 7:49 PM #18
cicadas literally start screaming for no reason must be nice
24th Jul 2020, 9:56 PM #19
Warm nights have good feel about them
24th Jul 2020, 10:06 PM #20
I can explain
What did they call Grammar Nazis before, well, Nazis?

Like that sort of pedantic asshole has always existed, there's letters from ancient Romans bitching about people using improper Latin (yes, there's historical basis for the "Romanes eunt domus" guy). But did we just not have a name for them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 89