Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Factory 005 Bot shop
Pages: 1 2
"Factory 005 Bot shop", 12 days ago, 12:39 AM #1
Please hold on requests! We need to take care of the current ones

The robot shop is open! There are robots to suit every need. Let us know what you need help with and the first 5 people can have a bo. We may do more after that.

We may use bots like the one you get in the comic, but not our character.Your character will be drawn in the comic's art style so please share a picture of your character when you list what they need help with.

Rules:

1. One bot per person
2. You can only submit one character
3. We do not supply bots for adult stuff... you know what we mean (but we do have them for adulting, like taxes!)
4. One we cut it off for the round, please give us time. On the chance you have selected a bot we hadn't come up with yet we may need design time.
5. We may request clarification.

If you have further questions, let us know!

Current orders:
1. Jeremy7- robot double Completed!
2. BMR- bot to help make it safe to pet kitties and keep them safe COMPLETED
3. WynautWarrior- robot redesign COMPLETED!
4.Joshystar- Robot redesign
5. Dyohna- cute maid and maintince to work in a cafe.
6. mightguy15- robot version of Demon hand Gon
One week ago, 2:07 PM #2
What a sucker
Hey, you still open for business?

I would of gotten here sooner, but I had to choose an OC to be the model.

Anyways, if it's okay with you, I'd like to see a robotic Toby Lectro:
One week ago, 2:32 PM #3
BMR

Sounds fun! Here's the Master:

Being a skeleton often gets in the way of hugging kittens, so he might need some help with that.
One week ago, 8:32 PM #4
Hey there. I was hoping since you awesome folks are doing robots, maybe you could do a redesign of Crusher.

Crusher belongs to a character who isn't in my comic yet but will be soon. If you don't mind, I would like you guys to make a design that is slightly more humanoid but still battle ready.The defining features should be the skull and the heart.

Here is the visual of the current Crusher design.

If you feel like this isn't what you want to work on, that's ok. Anyway, you have a good day.
One week ago, 8:49 PM #5
My interest's piqued as well for this, and loved the Hue Are You webcomic so why not? :3

In this case, it's Salvage from Marked Ones for it, and to note, his hands contain interchangable machine guns for combat, while the hatch on his chest is effectively for storage.

6 days ago, 1:58 PM #6
We are open! We nearly gave up (I wasn't on yesterday)

But we shall make your robotic doubles/redesigns and for the master, I think we have a solution to your desire to hug kittens. :)

So confirming first for everyone!

So Jermy wants a robotic double.

BMR- Do you want a cat bot that can be safely hugged, or a bot that can help keep the kittens safe? We can do either

Warrior needs well... a warrior bot. We can do that!

A Joshystar wishes a new version of the robot presented as well.

Is this correct everyone? We will update the list in a moment to reserve slots.
6 days ago, 3:49 PM #7
Can confirm with mine. You're on the right track! Btw, you are awesome!
6 days ago, 3:51 PM #8
I can confirm on mine as well :)
6 days ago, 4:08 PM #9
What a sucker
Yup.
6 days ago, 4:49 PM #10
Cool! The bots are working on your order now ^_^ Please give us some time.

Merged Doublepost:

Jeremy7:Yup.

Hello sir! Here is your bot.

While he doesn't look exactly like the character, you are in luck as it comes with a holo function which allows it to take other appearances as needed. Please enjoy your bot and recommend us to friends.

6 days ago, 9:51 PM #11
What a sucker
HueRY:While he doesn't look exactly like the character, you are in luck as it comes with a holo function which allows it to take other appearances as needed. Please enjoy your bot and recommend us to friends.

LECTRO 7, as I'm dubbing him, does not have to look like LECTRO Unity No. 7084 (street name Toby Lectro) - I asked for a robot, not a clone! Great design. Looks like a Hero Factory character. And as a LEGO Fan, I like that fact.
6 days ago, 10:28 PM #12
Crepe Island Cafe needs a bot to help them with cleaning and maintenance! It has to be cute to fit the vibe of the cafe.
The bot would be working alongside Candy who's in the reference picture. I was thinking something friendly/retro looking like the maid bot from the Jetsons

I hope the factory can help them out :>
6 days ago, 11:20 PM #13
Hey, I see you have a slot open, I'd love to see what you can do to create a robotic version of Demon hand Gon from Tsokaka

Have fun and can't wait to see how it turns out!
5 days ago, 1:45 AM #14
OK All requests are closed for now! Since we were down to 3 requests, we are taking the one for the cafe bot and the one of the demon lord

We will work on them in order if we have confirmation (So the Master will have to wait on his since we aren't sure which is wanted)

So currently WynautWarrior is next unless we get the clarification before the next bit of drawing.

Thank you for your business!
5 days ago, 5:26 AM #15
BMR

HueRY:
BMR- Do you want a cat bot that can be safely hugged, or a bot that can help keep the kittens safe? We can do either

A bot that can keep kittens safe seems like it would be best, heh.
5 days ago, 11:37 PM #16

We hope this looks humanoid enough! The bot will still retain all features needed :) Enjoy!

The kitty petting bot is up next.
4 days ago, 12:42 AM #17
HOLY CRAP! This is so cool! AAAAAA I love it! Thank you guys so much! You are rock stars!
Yesterday, 12:30 AM #18

Here is your cat prep and protect bot or CPPB.

When the Master wishes to pet a cat the bot has extendable arms that will reach out and carefully get the cat and store it in the activity ball. Food, water, and treats and be dispensed as needed. The bot also has special gloves that fit over the master's hands, made with special nano tech. This allows the Master to pet the cat without harm to anyone involved.
Yesterday, 1:39 AM #19
it's pronounced "Kooky"
That one's pretty ingenious.
Yesterday, 1:44 AM #20
Hey! Can you make robot designs for Jekyll and Hyde? I imagine Jekyll having a very passive, friendly and almost servant like design kind of like C-3P0 whereas Hyde would be the aggressive looking one kind of like a battle droid or maybe even a Decepticon from Transformers.
Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Factory 005 Bot shop
Pages: 1 2