Pages: 1
"Spooky glitching thread", 26th Jul 2020, 7:58 PM #1
I almost feel bad reporting this because it's been kind of amusing.

In this thread: https://comicfury.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=41682&page=1
You can never view the most recent post; it comes up in updates and in the active thread ticker on the main page, but when you click it, you are directed to the OP of the thread. When you go to the end of the thread you can't see anything. Like right now Workshop made the last post in the thread, but you can't see it unless you go to his user profile and go to his post history.

I think this happened yesterday because something got messed up when I tried to post something and it tripped over itself, but I can't say for sure.

Adding a new post makes the immediate previous post show up.

Just haven't seen this happen before, it's not urgent, but just another one to put on the pile of "hmm why is that happenign"
27th Jul 2020, 1:00 PM #2
Kyo
🐊
there's a counter of how many posts are in a thread, and it looks like it somehow got messed up. I should probably just make it re-count whenever someone makes a new post, although this doesn't usually happen
Two weeks ago, 12:45 AM #3
It's happening in the patreon thread now, I can't see gman's post without going to his profile https://comicfury.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=41718
Two weeks ago, 12:51 AM #4
I can explain
Yeah, I just tried posting it again and it doesn't go through. No error message, it's the normal "successfully posted" screen, but the post just doesn't show up. Gave it a few minutes in case it was just bad caching or something, but it's still not actually showing up.
Two weeks ago, 1:20 AM #5
Kyo
🐊
I have to admit that I hadn't gotten around to making this change yet. However, it's now made, threads should no longer bug out (in general)