Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Golden Moon
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"Golden Moon", 29th Aug 2020, 6:57 PM #1
Hello! I'm Xernea; You can call me Xern. I've come to Comic Fury to present my comic, "Golden Moon", a story near and dear to my heart that I've been working on for the last ten years (and probably started/stopped/remade twice as much!)
I'm pretty anxious to start posting it, but it's my baby, so I'm excited to set it out into the world for people to (hopefully!) enjoy it. I have the entire prologue uploaded, and the first chapter will begin this coming Monday!

Please give it a look if you have the time!

"In a world abandoned by the Gods exist two clans, the Sun Clan and the Moon Clan, entangled in a war so timeless, none know of how it first began. When the Prince of the Sun Clan finds himself a captive of the Moon Clan, a chain of events is set into motion that will see this war torn land changed forever."

Golden Moon updates every Monday and Thursday!

Read it here!
31st Aug 2020, 7:24 PM #2
The first page of chapter 1 is now officially up! This begins the schedule of Golden Moon updating every Monday and Thursday!
14th Sep 2020, 5:22 PM #3
We're a couple of pages into chapter one now, and we're finally getting into meeting some of the main characters!! Sorry for the bit of a slowish start, but things will be picking up from here with the gang coming into view!!

15th Sep 2020, 2:17 AM #4
Some high quality stuff.
15th Sep 2020, 2:35 AM #5
Thank you very much!! ^^
5th Oct 2020, 7:13 PM #6
New update today! We're starting to get further into the plot now; and soon we'll actually meet the main character! Tune in for it if you have the time!!

15th Oct 2020, 7:26 PM #7
New update today!! We finally get to meet the main character (only after 21 pages, no big deal).
Check it out if you have time!!

Golden Moon Updates every Monday and Thursday!

19th Oct 2020, 5:07 PM #8
A new update is out today!! Already at the start of the interrogation, things aren't going exactly as planned...
Please check it out!!

22nd Oct 2020, 6:10 PM #9
New update today!! Things are going less and less as planned the longer this goes on!... And it's only been a couple of minutes! Please check it out!!

26th Oct 2020, 7:01 PM #10
Things just keep devolving more and more in today's update! We're really starting to get into the thick of the drama now, so please check it out if you have the time!

Golden Moon updates on Monday and Thursday!

29th Oct 2020, 6:40 PM #11
Speaking of devolving.... things just aren't getting any better; I doubt they will for a while. Please check it out if you have the time!

2nd Nov 2020, 8:10 PM #12
New week new update! The situation continues to devolve and tempers may be getting a bit out of control... where will it go from here? Please check it out if you have the time!

5th Nov 2020, 8:53 PM #13
Another new update today.... things go from bad to worse! Just like 2020! Please check it out when you have the time, and everyone please take care of yourselves in the tail end of this crazy year.

9th Nov 2020, 8:13 PM #14
Things may have been taken a little too far this time... or were they? I guess reading is the only way to find out!

12th Nov 2020, 6:25 PM #15
Seems like things got even worse now, and Asuka is definitely not too happy with what's happening... Check it out and see what you think if you have the time!

16th Nov 2020, 11:52 PM #16
Bit of a late post today because finals are crazy qwq but I did my best to stick to the day schedule, at least! Maybe things will progress nicely from here...? Read to find out!

19th Nov 2020, 7:10 PM #17
Nevermind, abort abort, things are NOT going nicely at all now.

Golden Moon updates on Mondays and Thursdays!

23rd Nov 2020, 8:30 PM #18
Where will things go from here? Hikaru's proving to not be very cooperative, and tempers seem to be flaring more and more... read to find out!

Golden Moon updates Mondays and Thursdays!

26th Nov 2020, 8:03 PM #19
Things still aren't going well, even on the holidays! Happy Thanksgiving to any and all who celebrate it! And remember to think about indigenous people and respect their thoughts on this time of year! Everyone have a safe, respectful and happy day!

30th Nov 2020, 8:17 PM #20
Things are going BAD bad now... and there's someone new entering the scene! Who could it be, and what will happen now? Read to find out!

[Imgur is being mean I can't post an image right now ;A;]