Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > VOTE! VOTE! For the Comic Fury Zine Holiday Cover!
Pages: 1
"VOTE! VOTE! For the Comic Fury Zine Holiday Cover!", 8th Oct 2020, 12:31 AM #1

It's time to vote for the Comic Fury Zine, Issue Two Holiday Cover! We have two great contenders this time around, and we need your help picking our next cover!

PRIZES!!!!

1st place-Cover is featured for Comic Fury Zine, Holiday Edition (artist credit given in zine), comic advertisement featured in zine, fanart of creator's comic from the Zine Committee, and Featured Artist complete with artist interview!

2nd place-Fanart request of creator's comic/OC, and submission will be noted as runner up in the Zine. Credit given to artist.

Forgive me for not embedding these polls. I am a simple person, lacking complex computer skills. Please chose to vote either from the CF website or the survey monkey link (one or the other).

Voting runs from now to October 21,2020! So we've got two weeks to vote :D

COVER A

COVER B

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
VOTE HERE! Deadline Reached!

Comic Fury Based Poll

or

Survey Monkay Poll

Survey Monkey, if you want to be anonymous in your vote. Please don't vote on both. One vote per Furian, please ^_^
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good luck to both contestants!!!
8th Oct 2020, 12:41 AM #2
Upper Grass
Oooh these are both amazing. Both artists did really well on these! :D
8th Oct 2020, 12:42 AM #3

I totally agree! I can't wait to see who wins :3
8th Oct 2020, 3:40 PM #4
Voted! Can’t wait to see the results!
8th Oct 2020, 4:42 PM #5

Whooot! Me neither :D
11th Oct 2020, 5:26 PM #6
-3-

Sexy Snow Queen vs. Xmas Dragon?

Tough call.
But I made my vote.

(-3- is not an emoticon. It's pronounced 'Three', the hyphens are silent.)
11th Oct 2020, 6:19 PM #7

Thanks so much for voting! I can't wait to see the final results :3
18th Oct 2020, 10:26 PM #8

Four days left to vote :D

Also, thanks everyone for your participation so far!
20th Oct 2020, 1:36 PM #9
I voted a few days ago but wanted to say both covers are amazing *u*
20th Oct 2020, 4:55 PM #10

I know I'm awful, but I still need to vote myself XD

I do wait on purpose, though, because I'm going to use the Comic Fury one for transparency, but I also don't want my vote to influence anyone XD (Uh...not that I think I have that type of power or sway over anyone XD XD XD Just taking a precaution ;) )

I'mma vote tomorrow XD
21st Oct 2020, 7:01 PM #11

Last Day!

Polls close at 12:00a Pacific Time.

Also, does anyone know how to close a Comic Fury poll? I guess I can just screen shot it at Midnight...
22nd Oct 2020, 9:34 PM #12

Results are in!

Cover A:
CF Votes 8
SM Votes 30

Total 38

Cover B:
CF Votes 10
SM Votes 10

Total 20

CF Screenshot:

SM Screenshot:

Congratulations to RACarter! We will be in contact with you shortly for your 1st place prize!
A congratulations to SnarkClaw, too! I will be in contact with you shortly for 2nd place prize!

This was a pretty close vote, and both covers look amazing! Well done to both of you for the effort you put into these covers!

Because we have a lot of space in the Zine, we're gonna use 2nd place as the back cover (instead of the key. The key for the Splash Page will fit inside the Zine this time).

Reminder that we're still accepting head and shoulders (busts) characters for the splash page! We encourage anyone interested to submit a character for this community page. Anyone/any comic, regardless of rating, may participate in this splash page. The submission just needs to be SFW. Deadline for Splash Page characters is Nov. 15, 2020! I updated the extension on the main thread. You can read specifics under the "Splash Page" section :3

Participants are sending in their rough drafts now, and we're onto the editing stage. Things are on schedule and moving along well! We will start building hype for the release of Comic Fury Zine, Issue 2 closer to December. We hope to have the Zine ready around early to mid December!

Thank you all for voting and participating! It's great to see how active this community is in supporting the creators! Thank you so much for your vote, and we hope issue 2 is even better than issue 1!

We'll be back with updates. Stay tuned!

Edit: One last thing. The Fan Art Prizes for 1st and 2nd place will be shared here no later than Nov. 15, 2020 (so that you can all see the prizes, and to put me on a time table because I have to have deadlines XD
16th Nov 2020, 3:14 AM #13

PRIZES!

*Both recipients will receive larger sized .pngs of these*

Witches of the Evening
fan art. This comic has hot witches battling it up! Your search for magic, mayhem, and *sswhooping ends here! The colors are vivid, and it's a fun ride! A whole slew of fun characters await you here, including the foxy Roxanne! From ambushes to witch trials, this comic is action packed! Check it out!

Deer Me fan art. This comic is full of relatable situations like conventions (remember those? I miss conventions. Both the good and the bad), friendships, relationships, and exciting and tender moments. See Vee and her roommates grow through the years as they face challenges of everyday life and more! From crazed convention goers, manic holiday shoppers, alternative lifestyles, and downhill races, this comic's gotcha covered! Check it out!

Congrats again to our contestants!

I tried to do everyone's characters justice, and I tried to match the feel of each comic. Enjoy!

We are moving into the final phases of the Zine, so we'll catch you in the other thread to announce its release.

Edit: I meant to close this thread since this part of is completed.