Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Bones and the Space Jolly Rogers
Pages: 1
"Bones and the Space Jolly Rogers", 10th Oct 2020, 3:23 PM #1
I have released first page last night, and I started on second page this morning after adding comic avatar and banner.
17th Oct 2020, 4:14 AM #2
So... the physics and engineering classes have been wearing me out so I only have a limited time to make comics. However, I have been sketching out details in first chapter in batches so I aim to have page 2 out by next weekend (Oct 23-25) depending on classwork.

I apologize for slowness due to very heavy class load and graduate school application this semester. I promise it will be better in winter break and next semester. (Ironic that I have "only" 12 credit hours this semester, but three of them are VERY heavy classes and one is just a seminar)
22nd Oct 2020, 12:28 PM #3
I decided that second page will go out by Saturday night after planning my classwork for next several days. When it's posted Saturday night, come and check it out!
25th Oct 2020, 12:08 AM #4
Second page is finally up there! Whew! I hope to have third page up on Oct. 31.
31st Oct 2020, 11:52 PM #5
3rd page is out!
5th Nov 2020, 4:42 PM #6
4th page is up! Early submission. I managed to bust my leg, so I have more time drawing comic while I heal so I may have 5th page up this weekend. Also, I decided to make some tweaks to designs for the character since I felt that the previous pages were too basic, but I was getting a hang of it.
Two weeks ago, 7:47 PM #7
Page 5 is up. Taking a closer look at a mysterious ship!

Ch 1 Pg 5
One week ago, 7:57 PM #8
The newest page is up! Would you hate it if the ship's alarm goes off in the middle of exploration?
2 days ago, 5:19 AM #9
Happy Thanksgiving from USA! I just posted page 7, and page 8 may be up this weekend.
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Bones and the Space Jolly Rogers
Pages: 1