Forum > Layouts, HTML, CSS & Javascript > Showing the start of the latest chapter in the overview
Pages: 1
"Showing the start of the latest chapter in the overview", Two weeks ago, 8:23 PM #1
I would like to have the overview page as the main page, but have it show the start of my latest chapter, instead of the latest comic. Is this doable?
12 days ago, 5:11 PM #2
You'll have to make a custom page to do all that (if you want blogs and stuff as well as latest chapter), but it's possible I reckon. Of course you can easily just set the front page to the "Start of latest chapter" in your webcomic settings if you want it kept simple.
12 days ago, 11:16 PM #3
I suppose making a custom page would be the optimal solution. Is there a comicfury tag that directs to the latest chapter's image, as opposed to the latest page?
11 days ago, 3:25 PM #4
What is meant by "the latest chapter's image"?
When I click your banner it goes to 7 00 even though your latest page is 7 01.

Do you mean the URL for the JPG file? like this:

https://img.comicfury.com/comics/201/46117a1602212343b70729f1588225184.jpg
11 days ago, 5:34 PM #5
I currently have it set up to go to the latest chapter. I guess I could just add the blog, etc. to that page.
6 days ago, 1:33 AM #6
I guess you could edit the overview layout directly and change v:lastestcomicimage to the URL of the chapter cover image, but it won't auto update because there's not a v:startofchapterimage available yet, as far as I know.

It's probably best to copy the overview layout to an extra page and edit it instead so you'll have an unsullied original overview in case of mistakes.