Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Aero Revelation
Pages: 1
"Aero Revelation", Two weeks ago, 3:22 AM #1
Heyo!
This is a comic I started last month on Tapas, but decided to start expanding to other sites.

Aero Revelation is my first go at doing a full-on shonen manga, albeit with elements of BL and ecchi as well as that just fits my writing style better.

The story centers around the main character Breach, and humanity's seemingly endless war with aliens known as the Vironi. This is done through their only known weakness: Rollout, a martial art where one is compressed into a ball of electricity and launched in many directions. After an attack at a gas station, it seems that a particular group of Vironi are plotting something terrifying for our race.

The story has already been planned in advance, with multi-page "Acts" of a Chapter released weekly (with the first few days on Comic Fury as an exception, as the pre-released Acts will be out daily). It's set to be the first in a line of other manga set in a much larger narrative.

Link to the first chapter here!

For early access Acts, some extra rewards like hi-res illustrations, and mannequins used in projects, you can support me on Patreon.

Aero Revelation is a spinoff to the ZodiA WavE series of visual novels, which can be read here.

"Chapter 1 Act 2 is out!", Two weeks ago, 4:58 PM #2
"Chapter 1 Act 3 is out!", 13 days ago, 8:34 PM #3
"Chapter 2 Act 1 is out!", 12 days ago, 11:17 PM #4
"Chapter 2 Act 2 is out!", 10 days ago, 5:43 PM #5
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Aero Revelation
Pages: 1