Forum > Layouts, HTML, CSS & Javascript > Can't see instructions in Comment Box after switch to all-black background
Pages: 1
"Can't see instructions in Comment Box after switch to all-black background", 8 days ago, 10:22 PM #1
I switched my comic background to all black and have been making modification to the look.

Everything's looking fine except around the Comment Box. The "Leave a comment on...", "Login as..." and
"Make this an author note?" and "Enable HTML on this comment?" text is all black as well and not visible unless you highlight it. (The boxes beneath the comment box are still visible to me, just not the text to the right of them).

I've been all through the settings changing the font on everything to White (FFFFF) but I can't for the life of me figure out why these changes haven't fixed the problem. Help?

Merged Doublepost:

Looks like this:

Need this stuff visible:

6 days ago, 1:16 AM #2
On your layout settings there should be a place to change "Comment Form Background Color" and it's supposed to autoset the form label colors to a contrasting color. There's no way to change the label color directly that I can see at the moment.

So if it's ffffff (white) then the text will automatically be black I guess.

Conversely, if you change it to 000000 (black) then the text should be white.