Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > What's good in your immediate environment
Pages: 1 2
"What's good in your immediate environment", 10 days ago, 8:20 PM #1
Simple and sincere thread down't be a debbie doner!!!

From where I'm sitting both of my cats have come in to hang out. There's also the cool neon clock that used to hang in my aunt's store and some space exploration memoribilia that my husband and I have collected

What's good around you atm? Post pics if you want!
10 days ago, 8:33 PM #2
Taking Names & Spitting Images
Oh boy!! I have so many good things around me, I don't even know where to start!

I'm sandwiched between two old oil paintings my dad made in the 70's

There's a rubber chicken on my bedside table

Three large butternut squashes grew right outside my basement window; we're eye level and they're giving me soup vibes
10 days ago, 8:39 PM #3
Environment Knight
There is a grapefruit soda next to me!
And a big pile of colorful balls of yarn.
10 days ago, 8:43 PM #4
My cat just used my horrible posture as a stepping stone so she's looking out for my health! (right?) xD
10 days ago, 8:52 PM #5
loved birds way before they were the word
-My dog, lying directly behind my computer chair
-3 oil paintings I did in college
-My tablet
-Several sketchbooks from days of yore
-Cold seltzer water
-A blustery fall day outside
-A maple tree right outside my window that is turning bright red
-The dark-eyed juncos are back for the season (these)
10 days ago, 9:05 PM #6
I have kitty in a chair, I have some of my figurines I collected over the years on a shelf above, a picture of my friends and my late cat, more figurines, and tons of shelves with books! Also, tons of art supplies at arm's reach depending on what I want to do.
10 days ago, 9:24 PM #7
Birb is the Worb
My birb is snoozing. Next to me I have a bunch of sewing projects; some snazzy cushion covers made from old t-shirts, and a penguin made of socks.
10 days ago, 9:37 PM #8
My Cintiq that still works.
I've an animation cel of Animaniacs and a signed poster of the gamegrumps on my wall.
A self full of memorabilia of my favourite disney movie.
A nice thick wooly jumper/sweater.
10 days ago, 9:39 PM #9
goes fast
Well I'm in my room atm so a few cosplay props, my funko collection, books, lots of books, plushies.
10 days ago, 9:41 PM #10
*My bookcase with my collection of fossils, shells and animal skulls
*An abundance of plushes (mainly fennec foxes)
*Also a whole row of books on my shelf that I'm either reading or need to get around to

This is a good thread.
10 days ago, 9:42 PM #11
It's in the 70s in Bend today. My giant T-Rex is looking at me hungrily lovingly. I've got a full Kylo Ren-themed mug of green tea to enjoy and I'll be going for a walk in a bit. Yay.
10 days ago, 9:58 PM #12
🚿
The temperature in the living room is currently perfect. Not too warm, not too cold. It's a small thing, but it's nice.
10 days ago, 10:22 PM #13
Venture Capitalist
Indoor archery range + kid obsessed with Merida = good times

Let’s spam some arrows
10 days ago, 11:06 PM #14
You may know that I'm a person who loves quiet, and that most stores and restaurants are far too noisy for me these days. And I won't get started on my workplace!

In my apartment complex, my neighbor to the left is a college professor and she's very quiet. My upstairs neighbor is so quiet that I'm afraid I'm making too much noise when prepping food in the kitchen.

I can look out of my sliding glass door onto our narrow yard and see squirrels, song birds, the occasional crow, and the rare day-time raccoon.

The phone is mightier than the assault rifle.
9 days ago, 3:11 AM #15
LMS

I have a fountain pen next to me, and while it is a cheap piece of plastic, it's a beautiful piece of plastic with changeable nibs and I probably won't break this one.
9 days ago, 3:14 AM #16
I'm laying in bed about to start playing Stardew with my partner with my dog at my feet. Good chill night.
9 days ago, 4:02 AM #17
A nearby mug of coffee with shaky peppers.
Clove scented incense burning in the background.
9 days ago, 12:37 PM #18
Office-y things. A cute pencil holder with my fav pens, 2 notebooks, a stack of post-it notes
Coffee
An industrial-style fan making wonderful ambient noise
New office chair that I love, it's dark blue, and velvet, and really cushy! I was getting tired of standard-fake leather.

I don't have a ton of good stuff around atm, I was preparing to move back in Feb/March so I was already packing things up and my walls are bare, anticipating a move during summer.
So I didn't move, guess why! LOL. It's still happening next year so I haven't unpacked.
9 days ago, 12:56 PM #19
πŸ•Ž Light it up πŸ•Ž
Out of my nasty wet work clothes, working on fried rice at 6am, listening to spooky stories while I deal with the dishes and garbage. Cold and rainy outside, warm and dry inside.
8 days ago, 3:38 PM #20
LMS

Brother: *Sneezes*
Me: Bless you.
Brother: *Sneezes*
Brother: Haha, I wasted your blessing.
Me: A curse upon your head.
Brother: *Cries out in horror as he falls off a ledge in the game he is playing.*