Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Zorgnox's Depository of Earth Sundries
Pages: 1
"Zorgnox's Depository of Earth Sundries", 29th Oct 2020, 9:30 AM #1
formerly Podgor
Hello again, everyone. I've started a new webcomic with some of the characters from the other stuff I did, except I got tired of the whole big mess I had created with all that so I've wiped the slate fairly clean and now there's just this which is new and whatnot.

THe basic gist is that two employees are fighting to keep their jobs which they don't like anyway but it's better than the alternative. THe store is Zorgnox's Depository of Earth Sundries which is also the name of the comic.

1st Nov 2020, 6:58 AM #2
formerly Podgor
I put up a Cast page and did a special Halloween comic. And a story started on Friday, so that's good, too.

21st Nov 2020, 1:11 AM #3
formerly Podgor
The comic has reached twenty entries which is, traditionally, when one should start promoting. I didn't wait, obviously, but the comic is still going and shows no sign of stopping.

Zorgnox's Depository of Earth Sundries

30th Nov 2020, 6:39 PM #4
formerly Podgor
Zorgnox's has kept updating, on schedule, every M-W-F. But I come to you now because I've updated the Cast page and actually turned it into something else, complete with a map! Do you like maps? Well, now the comic has one!

Where the Map Is

Also, a new story started on Friday but there's only like 22 comics so there's not really that much to get through anyway.

3 days ago, 3:36 AM #5
formerly Podgor
Another new story is about at Zorgnox's Depository of Earth Sundries and this one's going to involve a walking eye. Everyone loves a walking eye!

Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Zorgnox's Depository of Earth Sundries
Pages: 1