Forum > Forum games > Mafia XCVIII: The Good, The Bad, and the Guilty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
"Mafia XCVIII: The Good, The Bad, and the Guilty", 9th Nov 2020, 11:50 PM #1
And who could forget dear future knight
“Detective” Text vanished in the night, along with the entire room of the saloon she had been staying in. “‘‘Twas the darndest thing, really,” began the tapster, before falling over forward onto the counter with a knife in his back.

“The tapster has been murdered!” shouted Postman skybuilder through a mouthful of burger.

Just then, there was a yelp and a fwump as someone tripped over Nyomi, passed out on the floor. “Why, if it ain’t known Guild pokey Billy Badguy!” said Sheriff Comics.

“Just one dab of my patented elixirs and getaways and stab wounds alike will be a breeze to deal with! Ask me how!” interjects legitimate businessman inky.

The town gathered in the square, Billy Badguy in tow. “Without a living judge to precede over... proceedings,” began mayoral Mayor Bolderousness, standing at his podium in an extremely tall hat, “we will be going forward with the Vampire Bylaws, as have been traditional for this town for generations. One day, one vote, one execution.”

The townies murmured amongst themselves.

“Excuse me,” said Jeremy J. Johnsvon, “I’m not from here, do I need to—“

“Turquoise! Get that man registered. He is a suspect.”

“I’ve already registered him,” said Turquoise.

“Yes about that,” stammered Johnsvon, “He seems to have spelled my name—“

“Oh look at that my speech is over. Turquoise, get my good scotch, will you?” the mayor interrupted again, strolling off the stage.

Morning 1 has begun! Start talking and voting, and just for fun, also vote in underline for the means by which Badguy should be executed. I am partial to guillotines. They’re hardcore.

The Mayor: Bolderousness
The Assistant: Turquoise
The Sheriff: Matt "Morning Star" Comics Night 1, Vanilla Townie
The Chemist: Bizfurd
The Drunk: Nyomi
The Pianist: Nama
The Stablehand: LMS Morning 3, Vanilla Townie
The Huckster: inky Night 3, Vanilla Townie
The Traveler: Jeremiah J. Johnsvon Morning 2, Vanilla Townie
The Postman: skybuilder
10th Nov 2020, 12:22 AM #2
Drum bum
Nyomi, in her drunken stupor, squints her eyes at Matt as he trips over her. "Issit him?" She slurs, pointing her empty bottle of something that was once grapes at him. She tries to climb to her feet, but slips and falls face first back to the floor. She groans into the wood.

(OOC: idk how long we keepin this rp'ing thing up but i for one am very excited to act like a drunk dumbass for this entire game)

E: LOL I MISUNDERSTOOD THE UNDERLINE LMAOOO
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
10th Nov 2020, 12:55 AM #3
LMS

Inky is trying to stop the wheels of democracy with his elixirs.

I vote that Billy Badguy be yodelled to death.
10th Nov 2020, 1:17 AM #4
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
Allow me to play out a somber tune for the recently deceased tapper. He and I were close and he often got me my drinks for free. He'll never make it to the big screens now. Here's to you, old friend.

Nyomi, you always spill your beer on my piano and I know you got mad at the tapster when he refused to serve you when you were already on the floor. Sounds like a motive to me.
10th Nov 2020, 1:22 AM #5
What a sucker
I say we run NAMA out on the rail!
10th Nov 2020, 2:22 AM #6
I say inky he keeps on trying to sell me these elixirs on several hundred consecutive occasions maybe he got sick of people not buying so he murdered someone and now he'll sell an elixir to supposedly cure stress.
10th Nov 2020, 3:33 AM #7
Votes early, votes often
Turquoise put in in their vote, as was customary.
Now was time to get all of the new extra registration papers filled out completely so that it was possible to have tomorrow off and actually think about the situation at hand. For now the "means of execution" forms needed to be filled out.

Turquoise chose Death by Railroad. An economical choice.
10th Nov 2020, 3:35 AM #8
persevered past being called "boulderousness"
I'm bitter about last game and Nadia isn't here. Skybuilder
10th Nov 2020, 3:42 AM #9
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
Jeremy7:I say we run NAMA out on the rail!

How dare you choose such a crude and boring execution for me. I deserve to go out strapped to a rocket to the moon
10th Nov 2020, 3:47 AM #10
What a sucker
I mean, you'd live instead of dying.
10th Nov 2020, 4:04 AM #11
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
There's a murderer afoot. no time to be leaving someone alive
10th Nov 2020, 7:01 AM #12
🐩 Poodle Lover 🐩
Nyomi, you have to get off the floor! We have a murder to investigate!!!

As for me, I would like to see Jeremy...travel to the afterlife! Hahaha, what a humorous quip I have made.
10th Nov 2020, 10:15 AM #13
to clarify since a couple people seem to be confused: votes for who to kill are still bolded. votes for the execution method of the current person up for execution (mr. badguy) are underlined.
10th Nov 2020, 1:26 PM #14
🏋️‍🎨𝕽𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖓 💅🏂
↑ who the heck is Bolded though? Bold's slightly taller cousin?

if you troublemakers ask me, we should take one of inky's dubious elixirs and give it to Billy Badguy. make him drink this mixture and lessee what happens!

(and I totally second Nyomi rping as a drunk dummy, haha)
10th Nov 2020, 9:46 PM #15
Mmmm, I love this trash
Voting for me to steal all my elixirs, eh? Ah well, I've got an elixir for everything, including preventing mob executions!

It is 100% effective, and I will guarantee it by voting for myself! inky

Prepare to be amazed. My most stunning spectacle yet!

On the other hand, I also have an elixir of inkplosion, which will cause the subject's organs to be violently crushed into each other, assuring sudden death. This elixir will I prescribe to our dear friend, Mr. Badguy for his crimes against our town.
10th Nov 2020, 10:38 PM #16
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
I don't like this inky dogpile. Three person wagon on day one plus inky himself? Sounds a bit off-key to me. Almost like there's some guild members hiding amongst the wagon.

That said, Matt.
10th Nov 2020, 11:47 PM #17
Drum bum
"Y'all are so noisy... its too early in the mornin'..." Nyomi grumbles, stumbling to her feet and leaning over the bar for support. She seems to look for a bottle of alcohol, but no one seems quite willing to give it to her right now. There's a dead body, and also it's maybe eight in the morning, and outside of a wild west tailgating before a good old fashioned duel at noon, it's too early to be drinking on a normal day.

"Namas right, y'all know. Too easy ofa vote. Can I at least gessome water, bartender?"

The bartender reluctantly hands Nyomi some water, which she greedily gulps down.

"Matt, ya were awfully eager ta egg on Inks once it looked like there was a majority formin'... ya gots an explanation for that?"

Her head lulls, and she makes eye contact with Nama.

"Same braincell. Good man."

There's a pause, and then Nyomi barks out a laugh,

"Wow, I'm drunk."
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
11th Nov 2020, 12:34 AM #18
Maybe we should hide the alcohol guys on the bright side I think Nyomi's too drunk to be the mafia they would probably miss fall over and fall back asleep again thus letting the victim escape so personally I think the town drunk's safe also if they were I think they're liver would give out before they could kill anyone more.

Merged Doublepost:

I mean that is pretty suspicious that matt jumped on the bandwagon I started since it was meant as a joke

filled with the truth I want inky to stop pestering me to buy something that won't work but still, it was a joke vote so matt is pretty suspicious for it since after my tons of experience from a whole 2 games Day 1 votes never really end well.
11th Nov 2020, 1:13 AM #19
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
Nama watches as Nyomi talks to the body of the dead tapster.

"Nyomi please stop bothering the dead."
11th Nov 2020, 3:28 AM #20
whoops. hi i’m stressed
“Ya blokes can’t do this to me! I want my lawyer!” shouted Billy Badguy, shackled up in the stocks as inky approached with his inksplosion inklixir. “Of course,” replied Mayor Bold, “she’s right here.” He gestures to a woman tied to the train tracks, and her suitcase, tied separately.

“H-hello!” says Badguy’s barrister, “They uh, really hate tax fraud in this town!”

The townies murmur and nod. That they do. That they do.

Billy Badguy’s organs have exploded out, contrary to the promised inksplosion! He was a member of the Guild!

Lauren Aglow hasn’t been run over by a train yet. It’s running behind. She’s a tax fraudster though so who cares.

Noon 1 begins now and will end in 22 hours!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9