Forum > Forum games > Mafia XCVIII: The Good, The Bad, and the Guilty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
12 days ago, 12:52 AM #81
Votes early, votes often
Nice!

Also that's fair Biz. After reviewing the information it's still hard to say whether you're cleared yet but i'm willing to call myself wrong for now.
I don't think my superior is the culprit, so I believe this round I'll vote Nama and ask for their thoughts on the matter?
12 days ago, 1:29 AM #82
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
Well I had no suspicion on LMS at all really. I think it's safe to say anyone on the wagon is probably town. Itd be very helpful if we knew who the guild targeted last night.

Not really sure who to go on now though. I was thinking inky but not so much anymore. I have a suspicion on who the seer is though.
12 days ago, 4:54 AM #83
Yeah, I have no idea how LMS got voted off but it's good to get rid of a guild member.
12 days ago, 7:25 AM #84
persevered past being called "boulderousness"
Nama seems friendly but Skybuilder does not look friendly
12 days ago, 8:29 AM #85
Of course, I'm not being friendly someone rooted through the mail.
12 days ago, 6:18 PM #86
Vote fraud
12 days ago, 7:30 PM #87
And who could forget dear future knight
End of Noon 3

Johnsvon's tombstone has fallen over.

Evening 3; get your role actions in! I was thinking about keeping the three-phase structure for this game and switching to the two-phase next experimental thing I run, but thinking it over now, I'll leave it up to you! Vote Aye in underlines for whether we should switch to Mornings and Evenings only for the rest of the game, and vote Nay if you'd like to stay with the three-phase structure for the rest of this game.
12 days ago, 7:35 PM #88
Just wanna say I really like the idea that we can still vote during the role phase. Night phase really is just wasted time when you break it down.
12 days ago, 7:40 PM #89
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
I like it too. That said, I think I am with you on Sky, Bold.
12 days ago, 7:44 PM #90
I'm pretty much just examining the Inky train for votes. Nama was the one who started and I don't think he anticipated me on joining, I built onto it, and Skybuilder topped it off. They seemed really eager to build onto the train, which makes me most suspicious of them for now

Merged Doublepost:

LMS diving onto Inky makes Inky feel less suspicious to me. Not 100% safe, but safe enough to prioritize Sky
12 days ago, 8:12 PM #91
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
I'll agree with that, Bold. You can also look to day one where sky followed LMS on Inky.
12 days ago, 10:40 PM #92
🐩 Poodle Lover 🐩
I trust Bold and I have no reason to not trust Nama, so I think I'll go with Sky. The line of logic actually makes a lot of sense, too. I feel less suspicion toward inky (not that I felt too much to begin with) but it is technically possible that LMS and inky could both be the mafia! I highly, highly doubt it though, especially considering LMS hopped on the inky train just in time to re-assert a tie.

I don't really have as much of a read on everyone else, but possibly because of a lack of posting/me not paying attention as much as I should. Sorry 'bout that. I'll see if I can do some more in-depth analysis later but for now I'm tired :S

I think I might say aye to going back to two phases as well. I like getting to vote at night as well and I appreciate the extra time in case you miss a phase, but it just feels a little long :)
11 days ago, 12:27 AM #93
Drum bum
Agree that I like voting at night but my general attention span says aye

I wasn't entirely sure why we were going Sky, but I just realized they were the second vote on Inky, which... yeah, that would make sense if the mafia was trying to save LMS. I'm fine with a Sky vote - but the bandwagon size is making me a little nervous here. Then again, if there's only one mafia left, then that might not be a factor anymore.

Sorry, no real detailed reasoning from me. I may or may not have a clusterfuck of quizzes and projects due on Friday I am very not prepared for, so you may not hear from me until then after this aha.
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
11 days ago, 12:33 AM #94
Actually, I was voting inky to remain consistent for my first vote and since I have no idea who to vote and still have no idea who to vote for I just voted for inky since I have no idea who to vote for at all usually in games like among us I can use someone behavior against someone to find out if they're the imposter but in this game, you can't actually see what the players are doing so I have a hard time voting for anyone so I just go with the joke vote like killing inky so they stop selling us elixirs.

Merged Doublepost:

Although maybe the lesson here is to never join a train if you have no idea who the guild is since it may be used against you later on in the game.
although usually when I'm the guild/ mafia I'm continually talking so as to remove suspicion from myself this game I've been more silent than I usually am in mafia.
11 days ago, 4:12 AM #95
Votes early, votes often
I think it's fine, but I feel lost during the night phase regardless.
I just need to get back into the swing of mafia again.

That being said, sorry I haven't been talking much.

Skybuilder
11 days ago, 5:10 AM #96
Welp, I'm dead so I'm just going to vote bold out of spite.

Merged Doublepost:

But I do think it's suspicious that you guys never considered nama to be mafia when they also jumped on the inky train and was the first person to jump on the skybuilder train.
11 days ago, 5:22 AM #97
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
I will say I am fairly suspicious, Sky. But I also think that my death gives less information to the town and I really only have an inkling on you being the other guildmember.
11 days ago, 5:25 AM #98
Fair enough but what info does it give to the town if I die I have no connections no one I predicted to be mafia honestly I'm a dead weight here.
11 days ago, 5:45 AM #99
Frankly speaking, I don't know you, and don't know your habits as a result. Our last game showed because I didn't know how to suspect you. I'm fine just safe-killing you off, Sky.

Merged Doublepost:

Turquoise:I think it's fine, but I feel lost during the night phase regardless.
I just need to get back into the swing of mafia again.

That being said, sorry I haven't been talking much.

Skybuilder

Why'd you board the Sky train, Turq? I honestly forgot you were playing so I wanna hear from you more.
11 days ago, 5:52 AM #100
I mean everyone is voting for me so I guess they just joined in since everyone else was voting, like whenever I join a train
It's never since I believe they're the mafia I just go with the majority

Merged Doublepost:

I think very little when It comes to voting for someone which usually leads to my death like how I likely made us all lose the first game when I claimed it was inky then I got night killed and people thought it was inky leading to the mafia winning that game.
Forum > Forum games > Mafia XCVIII: The Good, The Bad, and the Guilty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9