Forum > Forum games > Mafia XCVIII: The Good, The Bad, and the Guilty
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
9 days ago, 8:18 PM #141
persevered past being called "boulderousness"
Lemme just say if Nama is Mafia, I want a full detailed report on why nobody died Night 2
9 days ago, 8:24 PM #142
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
I mean I imagine the guardian protected by what LMS said, no?

If bold is mafia idk. I'll chalk it up to godfather role really because that's the only thing it could be besides biz lying
9 days ago, 8:28 PM #143
Role claiming is on the table. The only thing that could have saved her is if she made up a role that protected for one night, and unfortunately, she just buckled down immediately--which implies she doesn't have that. I'm sticking by Nyomi
9 days ago, 9:50 PM #144
Votes early, votes often
Considering that you just claimed the only role left other than Godfather, and that nobody is disputing it, it does seem kinda set at this point.
Because assuming Biz read both Bold and Nama, which is highly likely, then this would mean that if it isn't Nyomi, one of them is the Godfather and essentially got freed of all suspicion because the guardian was cleared which allowed them to trust each other enough for this to happen.

Can't wait to see if it actually WAS Nama or not.
9 days ago, 9:57 PM #145
Nama is safe because I guarded him and no one died Night 2. Otherwise, this whole day phase would be a lot more complicated
9 days ago, 11:23 PM #146
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
You're both giving me too much credit. I was really unsure of most of what went on in this game
8 days ago, 8:28 PM #147
And who could forget dear future knight
shoot uh

Morning 4 ends

Turquoise has been stoned! They were a manilla townie!

Evening 4 begins
One week ago, 2:14 AM #148
It's a 3-way game, I'm super confident about Biz clearing me and my own guards. We got this
One week ago, 2:25 AM #149
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
I mean I don't think votes will be changing from here no
One week ago, 3:49 AM #150
yeah i'll be honest i was considering asking yesterday if y'all want to just skip the phase but at this point i'm mostly just stalling for time by letting it go on "properly" since i'm a little preoccupied
One week ago, 6:49 AM #151
Buffer
One week ago, 11:24 PM #152
sorry i overslept!! slept about 13 hours. been making my way out of the woods and the fatigue is setting in. i'm just gonna declare the results now and i'll come back and add flavor to the last two nights later since people do seem to want some

Nyomi has been executed! She was the final remaining member of the Guild! Town wins, great job, go bury all your dead and try to rebuild.
6 days ago, 1:00 AM #153
Good job, Nama. We clutched it through pure bullshit lmao. The classic.

Merged Doublepost:

Fun game, btw
6 days ago, 1:04 AM #154
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
I was actually really hoping biz would bite the dust so I could confirm you since you were the one I couldn't get a full read on

But yeah woo
6 days ago, 1:36 AM #155
There was an ounce of doubt for me, and that was I forgot to submit a role action Night 2. I assumed it might have been another role, but when almost all townies died revealed to be vanilla or the seer, I trusted Text just kept my role action from Night 1 (which was you, Nama).

There was room for shenanigans, but I'm glad they didn't happen and you were town.
6 days ago, 2:18 AM #156
Drum bum
Actually, that's not what happened night 2! We tried to kill Jeremy. Who was already dead. We fucked up, but I couldn't find an argument against your point that didn't instantly incriminate me.

Yeah, this game was a lot of poor decisions that were happening because I didn't have time to fully catch up. I couldn't think of an excuse to switch off LMS that didn't incriminate me and him, but I should've just done it since afterwards we would've just had to get through one more phase. Honestly, though, it was Biz that did me in. I would've been fucked no matter what - killing him meant I was suspicious from there on out, and not killing him would've left the seer to scan me and find I was mafia. I did get role'd just - not how y'all though. The n2 thing was incompetence, and LMS really fucked me over good when he tried to stir up shit. It was funny at the time - I told him to do it - but I'm really wishing he hadn't.

Eh, maybe that's his revenge considering I did accidentally get him killed.

Anyways, gg y'all. Again, sorry Text - would've been better if you had a more active mafia, or if I could've pulled something out of my ass this last phase, but I don't think there was anything I could've really done. Bold says I could've pulled a weird role out of my hat, and yeah maybe, but... eh.
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
6 days ago, 3:55 AM #157
LMS

TBH, me and Nyomi were both wiped from IRL stuff, so incompetence was inevitable.

Eh, maybe that's his revenge considering I did accidentally get him killed.

I was kinda hoping it would keep attention off of you because they would be focusing on the Guardian, but I don't understand the human thought process, so, eh, didn't really work out that way.
6 days ago, 4:30 AM #158
Yeah tbh I wasn't keeping a close watch on the game because of other stuff, but I'm glad town pulled something off. Shoutouts on Bizfurd for making my job easier on this last phase
6 days ago, 5:02 AM #159
🐩 Poodle Lover 🐩
Ayyyy we got em :)
6 days ago, 5:20 AM #160
Ding dong the mafia's dead.
Forum > Forum games > Mafia XCVIII: The Good, The Bad, and the Guilty
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9