Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > THE 2020 ComicFury Christmas Crossover Exchange!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"THE 2020 ComicFury Christmas Crossover Exchange!", 10th Nov 2020, 5:01 AM #1
What a sucker
It's been over a week since Halloween, so it's time for:

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Solstice, or just enjoy Winter in general (or Summer for our Southern Hemisphere folk), you're invited to join the final crossover exchange of the year.

As with every Secret Santa, there are rules, but they're a bit more complicated than keeping things under $20. For example:
1. Your comic must feature AT LEAST ONE CHARACTER FROM YOUR COMIC, AND YOUR ASSIGNED COMIC. This is, after all, a crossover exchange. Emphasis on Crossover.
2. The theme is of winter holidays. I'm pretty lax about what that means, though. As long as it's a wintery or Decembery celebration, that should be good.
3. TREAT YOUR ASSIGNMENT WITH SOME RESPECT.
4. You can submit comics that aren't PG, but we're going for a general Safe For Work air here. Little room for Blood, Gore, Profanity, Suggestive Themes, Nudity, and 12-foot skeletons.
5. If you don't want to work with a certain tag (Either yellow or red L, V, S, or N), let me know, and I'll do my best to accommodate for you. If you provide a list of previous exchange assignments, I'll keep you from getting those, too.
6. Your assignment is a surprise for the other person. Don't let them know before the Exchange goes live. Just send me the files, please, and I'll do my best.
7. Signups close MIDNIGHT, NOVEMBER 16th, EST. That's not as much time as I allowed for the Halloween exchange, but it's about a week. Same as last time, NO LATE SUBMISSIONS. Assignments will go out on the 17th.
8. Entries are due MIDNIGHT, DECEMBER 17th. That's about a month to work, and a week if we need backup.
9. Backup artists are appreciated! That said, if you sign up as just a backup artist you might not get an assignment.
10. Like Halloween, you can submit up to two comics, because that's how I do things. I might submit two comics this time, I might not. Still, one comic is just fine.

I'm not sure what I'm doing for the cover, but it will be a December-Winter scene. Could be a party, town square, forest... this signup is very Day-Of. But I'll accept up to three drawings of your characters having a grand old time.

So, if you want to join:
-SIGNUPS END ON THE 16th OF NOVEMBER, MIDNIGHT EST
-ASSIGNMENTS GO OUT THE NEXT DAY
-REMINDERS ARE SENT OUT DECEMBER 1st and DECEMBER 9th
-ENTRIES AND COVER CHARACTERS ARE DUE DECEMBER 17th
-THE EXCHANGE BEGINS 12 PM, EST ON DECEMBER 24th

UPDATE
For the cover page, our characters will go a-caroling. Please keep that in mind if you submit to the cover page. Also, I might not be able to get people in the foreground this time, because there's a railing in the way. Here's the backdrop to the scene (credit to Killersteak and Zero Hour for feedback and ideas):
"That time of year, again, eh?", 10th Nov 2020, 5:12 AM #2
I missed out on Halloween, but, the art mojo seems to be flowing pretty good lately, so I will sign up with

Wonderland Hates You

and

IWATSV!

I'm fine with any and all tags and ratings.
10th Nov 2020, 6:35 AM #3
formerly Meekrat
I'm in with Zorgnox's Depository of Earth Sundries.

I'm find with all tags and ratings. I just have the L tag.

Zorgnox's Depository of Earth Sundries
10th Nov 2020, 8:57 AM #4
im back! and im nominating pegasus project for this crossover! it has red V and L tags and yellow S and N tags. I'm fine with all tags apart from hard nudity.
10th Nov 2020, 12:36 PM #5
I'm in....will go with my hand drawn comic, The Legendary Queen, as always!

Comic can be found here - http://thelegendaryqueen.cfw.me/

It has the V and L tags currently, but will have all tags far in the future! I am okay with all tags :)
10th Nov 2020, 1:37 PM #6
Time to give myself too much to do again! I'm signing up with HOPE again!

It's my only comic and it's still getting off the ground, please don't judge me. I'll only not work with red N tags
10th Nov 2020, 2:55 PM #7
I'd love to sigh up. I would prefer a comic without any S or N tags.
10th Nov 2020, 4:40 PM #8
What a sucker
Just as a note, I've decided to sign up with LECTRO! and Pine Hill Creature Feature.
10th Nov 2020, 5:14 PM #9
I'll participate as a backup. I can't really commit, but I'll go all in if needed.
10th Nov 2020, 9:21 PM #10
got away with it
Alright! I'll be signing up with INYF as usual. Would prefer to avoid any N tags, but other than that I'm down with anything!
10th Nov 2020, 9:26 PM #11
What a sucker
Current list of signups:
1. Pine Hill Creature Feature
2. Wonderland Hates You
3. I Was A Teenage Supervillain
4. Zorgnox's Depository of Earth Sundries
5. Pegasus Project
6. The Legendary Queen
7. Hope
8. Angel Down
9. LECTRO!
10. I'm Not Your Friend
10th Nov 2020, 9:48 PM #12
I would definitely love to participate in this. Note that I don't do NSFW.

EDIT: With MK Jekyll and Hyde! Sorry, forgot to say that.
10th Nov 2020, 9:58 PM #13
What a sucker
With Jekyll and Hyde, I presume?

Also, 2018, were your Miser Brothers characters humans, or something else, like elementals?
10th Nov 2020, 10:11 PM #14
I think I'm ready to do another exchange. Enough of my comic is/will be around by the holidays, so I'll be throwing Thomas & Zachary into the ring.

I'll work with any comic.
10th Nov 2020, 10:25 PM #15
What a sucker
12 comics on the first day of signups! A good turnout. Keep them coming!
10th Nov 2020, 10:55 PM #16
Okay, guess I'm in too.my comic, The Adventures of Sir Power has yellow v, n, l and s tags.
I'm okay with any tags.
10th Nov 2020, 11:02 PM #17
Put me down for Tangentville.

10th Nov 2020, 11:04 PM #18
Halloween was fun, so I'd like to sign Secras up for this one too please.
I'd like to avoid red S and N tags if possible.
Two weeks ago, 1:17 AM #19
Keeps with the times
Kaza's Mate Gwenna is signing up of course! Flagged N! and accepts all flags.
Two weeks ago, 1:27 AM #20
What a sucker
Remember, if you don't want previous exchange assignments, give me a list of previous exchange entries and I'll do my best to accommodate your requests.