Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > I Will Sketch Your OCs Tonight and Tomorrow
Pages: 1 2 3 4
12 days ago, 9:44 PM #41
Drum bum
aaaaaaaaa all your art looking as fabulous as always!

if you're still taking requests, i'd love michael! i do know im comin in fairly late tho so absolutely no pressure:

(reference is under the spoiler but i didnt wanna clog up the thread)
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
12 days ago, 10:00 PM #42
Awww man I always find these threads so late....oh well if you have time go ahead and give Fang from Arkin Blade as seen on the ep. 1 cover here (blue hair with the axe in front) a shot. If not I understand. Great thread and great art either way.
12 days ago, 10:23 PM #43
the only safe place is the top shelf
If I am not too late, I would love to see Babette drawn by you!

12 days ago, 10:42 PM #44
MisterParadigm:Mogomak is ready! Really had fun with the long, smooth curves.

ngl, I was squealing with joy when I saw this.
12 days ago, 11:27 PM #45
Scott D.:I wouldn't mind seeing your take on either Adrienne Whippet

Done! This one was fun--I took more artistic liberties with the shape. Mostly just building volume.

Merged Doublepost:

zaten:I'd love to see shoko in your style! Their reference is under the spoiler :)

edit: I'm cool with the mallory bash style! :D

Shoko is complete!

11 days ago, 4:58 AM #46
MisterParadigm:

Shoko is complete!

Holy hell, they look awesome! Thank you so much!
11 days ago, 7:07 AM #47
MisterParadigm:Done! This one was fun--I took more artistic liberties with the shape. Mostly just building volume.

Oh, I love it! Thank you very much!
11 days ago, 5:11 PM #48
dankleosteus:Feel free to draw whoever you want from my comic!

Done! I wasn't able to find the name of this character, but I went with her because I liked her moment in the last few episodes. I tried to give her a bit of a Milt Kahl thing, since your style seems to hover in that area. Reminiscent of The Secret of Nimh.

11 days ago, 5:41 PM #49
MisterParadigm:Done! I wasn't able to find the name of this character, but I went with her because I liked her moment in the last few episodes. I tried to give her a bit of a Milt Kahl thing, since your style seems to hover in that area. Reminiscent of The Secret of Nimh.

Oooooh man! I love! Thank you so much!!!

By the way: A) Her name is Hillevi. B) I'm glad to hear that my style reminds you of Milt Kahl! I actually watched mostly xerox-era Disney when i was little, despite being born in -95. I guess that style rubbed off on me a bit.

11 days ago, 5:50 PM #50
Squirreltastic-Blue:You know me and my boy Nick.
I think he might be a little tall for Mallory style, but give it a go if you are feeling bold!

I certainly do! And it is complete--and in the Mallory style.

Merged Doublepost:

Carrotsandcucumbers:I'd love to see your take on this guy. I'll draw you a character in return

https://www.deviantart.com/carrotsandcucumbers/art/Mev-Oleksyuk-854323325

Here's Mev Oleksyuk! He struck me as very much a feather-haired emo type. In the illustration you gave me it looks like he's wearing boxer-briefs, so I just doubled-down on that and made him an emo underwear model--complete with visible package, haha. He was more challenging, because I knew I was going more strictly anatomically-correct anime. Enjoy!

11 days ago, 8:46 PM #51
MisterParadigm:I certainly do! And [Nick Polar Bear] is complete--and in the Mallory style.

Sick! You do not disappoint!
11 days ago, 8:46 PM #52
These are seriously ace ;A;

My eyes have been blessed.
11 days ago, 11:26 PM #53
Danny McLimmon:As a fan of Mallory Bash, I'd love to see one of my characters in your style. How about Erica?

Erica is complete! This one was quite a bit of fun. I got to really flex my muscles on how to get that iconographic head shape from your original drawings while still opening it up for the Mallory style.

Merged Doublepost:

spike vacant:your art style is super cool, I'd love to see how you sketch Speedy if I'm not too late

Speedy! And I definitely had to put a few little Easter eggs in there, since you're clearly a fan of Jhonen Vasquez.

10 days ago, 1:31 AM #54
MisterParadigm:Erica is complete! This one was quite a bit of fun. I got to really flex my muscles on how to get that iconographic head shape from your original drawings while still opening it up for the Mallory style.

She's so beautiful! I love her! Thank you so much for doing Erica in the Mallory style!
10 days ago, 1:36 AM #55
MisterParadigm:Speedy! And I definitely had to put a few little Easter eggs in there, since you're clearly a fan of Jhonen Vasquez.

this looks fantastic! thank you! and yes I'm glad it's still obvious
10 days ago, 6:59 AM #56
Woah, these look amazing! Thank you so much!
9 days ago, 1:19 AM #57
The Alolan PokeNerd:Hey! Could you please sketch my Bulbasaur child, Aweli from PMD Lotus? Here's a link to the comic for a reference!

Aweli is complete! This one was interesting, because Aweli has different proportions than your standard Bulbasaur. Longer ears and longer ligaments. And a taller bulb. Had fun with it!

9 days ago, 1:21 AM #58
MisterParadigm:Aweli is complete! This one was interesting, because Aweli has different proportions than your standard Bulbasaur. Longer ears and longer ligaments. And a taller bulb. Had fun with it!

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! Thank you so so much! I thought you were done for sure and weren't doing it anymore! Again, thank you so much! It's beautiful! :'D
9 days ago, 1:33 AM #59
I don’t know if you’re still doing this, and it’s Kay if you’re not, but if you are, could you draw Zini? Here’s a link.

5 days ago, 10:01 PM #60
Kourtney:Hey, think you can draw Queen Memphusa in your comic's style? She's the green villainess pictured here, with the glowing staff.

Queen Memphusa is complete! Bet you thought I was done, didn't ya? Well, I figure I'll come back when I have time and do a couple more.

Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > I Will Sketch Your OCs Tonight and Tomorrow
Pages: 1 2 3 4