Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Searching for a comic I've forgotten the title of
Pages: 1
"Searching for a comic I've forgotten the title of", 3 days ago, 12:23 PM #1
Hellobello,

As you might guess from the title, a comic suddenly came to my mind and I cannot find the title no matter how hard I think.

It was about a boy who wandered into their family's huge backyard with his friends and found a dried out well that was sealed. He fell into the well and his friends were attacked (it was some kind of shadow monster?). They survived somehow with the help of the boy's newfound powers(I think?). Then the story moves on to introduce the other characters, the boy's family and the town they are living in. I think there was kind of a lot from the relationship dynamics in his class, especially when they had to work on a project together. The boy was working in their family's restaurant I think, he and one of his friends were sparring at some point(I really liked those scenes!) and of course magic was involved, with some random people (who looked like they belonged to a group well-versed in magic) saying that there is a curse on the boy. Oh, oh, and there was a storyline about orphan kids I think? And one of them (having battled the main character) sleeping in the boy's house's basement that his father knew about?

I'm starting to remember more so I'll see if I can find it now. But I would be more than thankful for any kind of methods that you guys use to find comics you've read but forgotten the title of! And of course, I would be really happy if any of you remembered the title of this one!

Thank you in advance!
3 days ago, 2:36 PM #2
That sounds a lot like Moonlight Apparition.

Afraid I can't really offer any input on searching for half-forgotten comics, though, being absolutely miserable at searching for anything.
3 days ago, 3:45 PM #3
^http://moonlightapparition.com/

OP, does NonnieGrey win the bounty??
3 days ago, 7:43 PM #4
Oh yes, that was it! Moonlight Apparition! Thank you so much, both of you <3