Forum > ComicFury Problems, Critique and Suggestions > New Comic not showing in recently updated
Pages: 1
"New Comic not showing in recently updated", 9 days ago, 5:55 AM #1
rivaling gator
I'm starting a new comic (Tales From the Elfwoods) and the first real page went up at midnight my time but I am not seeing it on the Recently updated page? I had it set to Hide From CF while I was setting things up, but I made sure I set it to visible before it went up (and double checked that it was set to visible). Did I mess something up or change the visibility too close to the time for it to load?

I even went back a couple of pages to see if just a bunch of stuff uploaded at once and I missed it, but I'm not seeing it on the list anywhere (and statistics don't show anybody has seen it)
9 days ago, 6:15 AM #2
Kyo
🐊
Did you by any chance have the comic pages set to be released while the comic was hidden, and then edited the posttime to schedule them into the future? That's usually what happened when this kind of things occurs, it's the anti-cheating detection trying to make sure that people don't get on the frontpage multiple times with the same comic page, but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire by this. Once a comic page has been released at any point, even if the webcomic was hidden/disabled at the time, it will not trigger any further frontpage bumps from being re-released. You can delete the page and reupload it though, that should fix it.
9 days ago, 6:29 AM #3
rivaling gator
Ah yes. I uploaded a couple of pages to make sure everything worked while it was hidden, then reset them to load at their scheduled times.

It is showing up now! Thanks Kyo!

Do I need to delete and reload the second page as well? If it had a changed timestamp I'll need to fix it too so it will show up next week?
9 days ago, 6:44 AM #4
Kyo
🐊
yup, you would want to do this on any scheduled page that you had already released. I know it's not perfect but you can also preview unreleased pages on the infinite scroll view, without having to release and then reupload them