Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > A New Realm of Scrutiny(Illustrated OC Question Thread)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
13 days ago, 2:21 AM #41
13 days ago, 3:16 AM #42
Taylor shall give a response to the kids soon, just so you know. Working on it.
13 days ago, 3:17 AM #43
I believe you
13 days ago, 3:27 AM #44
Thank you. I believe me too. For now, I bed.
13 days ago, 5:05 AM #45
13 days ago, 5:27 AM #46
This is a lot of fun! Thank YOU! I don't mean to hog the thread but imagining how my characters would react and sketching it out quickly is a great warm-up exercise for me. It's kind of like my Delacroix to my Ingres, if you know what I mean.

@jmluvsbob, Sorry if I put you under pressure, but you'll have two boys and a dragon to deal with. :D They might call Betty over too if I do another one before you do.
13 days ago, 10:31 AM #47
likes your new haircut
13 days ago, 11:58 AM #48
@Marcel

Seriously, don’t apologize at all. I like it when I get to engage with other characters in these sort of threads. It’s my favorite part about all of it and why I started doing this in the first place.

Also, don’t apologize about hogging the thread. My first week I made a lot of pages myself and I felt like I had to apologize myself for the same thing. It’s all good.

As someone said to me my first week (might be a little off, but I’m not looking back to fact check) “your enthusiasm is appreciated.”

Merged Doublepost:

Anyway, here's my response referencing both Marcel and PsychicNature

13 days ago, 3:22 PM #49
IVA

hey'all hope i'm not too late...

and i like non-sequiturs...so I'll prob draw these 3 more, but I might feature other OCs if the QoW calls for it. They're not usually drawn in chibi, but it's easier that way.
13 days ago, 7:46 PM #50
13 days ago, 9:36 PM #51
Violet isn’t a strict vegetarian, but really only eats meat when she’s trying to be polite (or to make others happy, such as her mom)
12 days ago, 12:57 AM #52
Pew pew warm up sketches ftw
12 days ago, 1:55 AM #53
@Kokoneos

How could I not respond to that. I loved your picture, especially seeing Taylor drawn like that. It's amazing. I'm saving that picture of her somewhere, it's just great.

But yeah, here's the response:

Merged Doublepost:

Since it’s getting close to midnight and tomorrow there will be a new question and setting, I just wanted to say that this week seemed to go really well. I had a lot of fun and it was very nice seeing a whole bunch of people do stuff for this.

All of you guys did a good job. I give you all a simultaneous high-five (gives simultaneous high five).

Can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring us.
12 days ago, 3:39 AM #54
Had to do this one quickly. Wednesday's coming up!
12 days ago, 4:10 AM #55
jmluvsbob:@Kokoneos

How could I not respond to that. I loved your picture, especially seeing Taylor drawn like that. It's amazing. I'm saving that picture of her somewhere, it's just great.

Haha- save away! I had fun this week! looking forward to what's in the future. :)
12 days ago, 4:31 AM #56
we hope you like what we have planed for week 2 :)
12 days ago, 4:48 AM #57
formerly Podgor
Tom Street:we hope you like what we have planed for week 2 :)

*chuckles semi-menacingly*

In all seriousness, I'm very pleased that people have responded so well to our new Realm of Scrutiny and hope to see all of you (and new people, of course) in the weeks to come. Geex would express a similar sentiment, but... differently.

Co-Host of The New Realm of Scrutiny
12 days ago, 11:53 AM #58
I reused the panel from page 2 to make this faster, Violet wouldn’t leave a compliment unanswered!
I hope I was fast enough!
I’m super excited for Week 2!
12 days ago, 12:26 PM #59
@Kokoneos

I made that specific picture of Taylor my Lock Screen. It’s just funny turning on my phone and seeing that face.

12 days ago, 4:09 PM #60
formerly Podgor

Question: What's one thing that makes your world unique? -Bizfurd

And here's some backgrounds:

Co-Host of The New Realm of Scrutiny
Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > A New Realm of Scrutiny(Illustrated OC Question Thread)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6