Forum > ComicFury Problems, Critique and Suggestions > Site runs like ass on mobile.
Pages: 1
"Site runs like ass on mobile.", 3rd Apr 2021, 5:41 PM #1
it's pronounced "Kooky"
I'm using the samsung internet browser.

No it's not on my end as this is the only site that does the following:

Page return times of 13 seconds or longer.

If it will return at all. Sometimes I have to click on a thing 3 or 4 times. Blue bar will start to fill up, pause and then disappear. No page change.

This is sporadic and very frequent. Leaning on 70 to 80% of my time on the site is like this. Which makes it a chore to use.

It's been like this for weeks.
3rd Apr 2021, 5:46 PM #2
Use safari or google, that’s what I use and I’m good
3rd Apr 2021, 6:50 PM #3
it's pronounced "Kooky"
No
3rd Apr 2021, 7:26 PM #4
????????
Very strange because I just tried the samsung mobile browser and it seems to have faster load times than chrome for me. Though I guess it could be one of th 20% times that you said it wasnt an issue. Not a fix but I thought I would mention it might be an isolated issue. You could try clearing cache if you havent.
3rd Apr 2021, 7:32 PM #5
Cooke:No

Life:use safari
3rd Apr 2021, 7:58 PM #6
Oh Yeah!
I'm getting page load hesitations with Firefox browser on Windows 10. But longest is maybe 5 seconds 20 seconds 25 seconds (Sunday).
3rd Apr 2021, 10:03 PM #7
Seems fine on chrome (on LG G8)
3rd Apr 2021, 10:33 PM #8
it's pronounced "Kooky"
Nama:Very strange because I just tried the samsung mobile browser and it seems to have faster load times than chrome for me. Though I guess it could be one of th 20% times that you said it wasnt an issue. Not a fix but I thought I would mention it might be an isolated issue. You could try clearing cache if you havent.

Yeah I cleared the cache a few days back. Rebooted the device too. No difference was to be had.
Two weeks ago, 12:49 AM #9
Kyo
?
and just to confirm, you're not having these issues with your regular connection, just on mobile?
Two weeks ago, 1:11 AM #10
it's pronounced "Kooky"
Yeah. Reg connection is fine. Funnily since I created this thread, there hasn't been those issues since but I'm not holding my breath.

I'll keep you posted.
8 days ago, 11:24 PM #11
Site runs like ass as if the DNS server is on the moon! On laptop with internet via cable.

Click on a page or "next"... several seconds delay... then the next page loads quickly (sometimes without the image). This is quite annoying. Also, sometimes the comment-popup opens but is empty, that's even more annoying but does not happen so often. The delays is (nearly) always there.

Not sure when the (nearly) constant delays started but at least a week ago.

I'm in Germany, just in case that's helpful to know. The rest of the internet doesn't show these delays, it seems to be only CF.
Forum > ComicFury Problems, Critique and Suggestions > Site runs like ass on mobile.
Pages: 1