Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Minimal - A Heartfelt Sci-Fi Fantasy Adventure
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"Minimal - A Heartfelt Sci-Fi Fantasy Adventure", 19th Apr 2021, 12:17 AM #1
Hey, glad to see you here! Let me tell you about my comic, Minimal.

Minimal is the story of Taylor “Mace” Morgan, a young woman who wants to leave her home planet of Felicity and travel to the Center of the Universe with the help of her best friend Ellenora, a cleaning android named Beatrice, among a cast of other characters.

Minimal is entering its 7th chapter, so I figured it was a good time to reboot this advertisement thread. With each update of this thread I’ll be linking a page I think is worth checking out as well as posting it under a spoiler tag if you’d like to see it without going to the website.

In the first page of Chapter 7, we see a mysterious schoolgirl named Mira. She wants to know what you think of her hair.

25th Apr 2021, 1:46 AM #2
Welcome back those who actually read these things!

In the time since the last post, Minimal has got up to 11 subscribers! Yays!

In celebration, starting tomorrow I'm going to be upping the upload schedule to once a day for an entire week. That means you'll get to see a new page of Minimal every day until next Sunday, May 2nd.

In other news, you may have noticed a new button on the Minimal website called, "More". In this section you'll find the infinite scroll option (self-explanatory) as well as the Minimal Fanart / Community Art Page which houses some art relating to Minimal and it's characters made by other users of the website. Fun, fun.

Lastly, just wanted to say that outside of the upload schedule, I've finished drawing Chapter 8 and I will be starting on Chapter 9 soon. So yeah, if you were worried it was going to stop anytime soon, it will not.

The page I'm highlighting today is my newest one, where Beatrice accidentally insults Taylor.

28th Apr 2021, 12:18 AM #3
Since the last update, I have divided up the fanart / community art section of my website into two separate pages. Go under the "More" section on the site to find both.

In this latest update, Taylor and Beatrice talk about their types.

You can also view the page below.

30th Apr 2021, 12:17 AM #4
Another new page is up for Minimal! I mean, this is my celebration week, so there’s a new page going up every day (will return to every other day after Sunday).

Since last time, Minimal is now on the Popular Now tab of ComicFury! Super exciting. Thanks to my subscribers and everyone who decided to read my little webcomic. I’ll be uploading a picture I made for that occasion pretty soon!

In this next page, Beatrice thinks of a new game they could play.

Page also under spoiler below.
2nd May 2021, 1:12 AM #5
Hey, things are still moving along smoothly. Drawing pages, not editing them, having them all stockpile up until I need to edit them, and then editing them eventually. I got a new page for you.

In today’s page, Taylor and Beatrice have a showdown.

Page also shown spoilered below.
5th May 2021, 12:56 AM #6
In today's page, Beatrice wins the fighting game against Taylor.

Comic Page also below.

9th May 2021, 11:25 AM #7
Minimal has 16 subscribers now! I really do want to thank everyone who has checked out the comic and liked it, even if you aren’t subscribed at all. It really means a lot. If I’m being honest, I’ve always wanted to have a little bit of an audience that I could interact with when it comes to my comic. I really love making it and talking about it. So yeah, thank you all so so so so much! You’re all wonderful.

In today’s page, Taylor gives Beatrice a gift.

Page also down below.
10th May 2021, 11:29 PM #8
In today's page, Taylor makes it seem like stealing is A-Okay.

Page also below.
12th May 2021, 11:19 PM #9
In today's penultimate page of Chapter 7, Beatrice gets all nostalgic and emotional.

Page below as well.
14th May 2021, 11:16 PM #10
It's the last page of Chapter 7 today! Hoorah!

Get ready for Chapter 8, because our duo is headed to a new planet: Pom Triss. What awaits them there? You shall find out.

Also, want to thank everyone again for the billionth time who did fan art of Taylor yesterday. I really super appreciate it forever! I made a fan art appreciation post on the comic itself, if you want to check that out.

In today's page, things get a tad emotional.

Page Below
16th May 2021, 11:09 PM #11
Chapter 8 starts today with a rather simple page.

This also reminded me that I need to make a new gif for Minimal. I try to do so with every new chapter now.

In today's page, Taylor and Beatrice arrive at Pom Triss.

Page below.
20th May 2021, 11:41 PM #12
So, made a new gif for the comic thumbnail. That's looking pretty good. I've also made it so the Fan Art Appreciation pages are right after the end of Chapter 7 and before the start of Chapter 8 so they don't break the pace of the story. I'm a little behind in updating my fan art and community art pages, but I'll get to doing that soon.

In today's page, Taylor and Beatrice meet their first inhabitant of Pom Triss.

The page is also below!
22nd May 2021, 11:09 PM #13
I finally got my Summer Exchange for 2021 done today! I know that doesn't have anything directly to do with Minimal, but my characters are obviously in it.

In today's page, Ortha is not at all surprised that people are surprised by his appearance.

Page Below
26th May 2021, 11:46 PM #14
Minimal just reached 20 subscribers today! I'm planning to do something special like an AMA at some point to celebrate, but that won't be for a bit. Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate all the support.

In today's page, questions are answered.

Today's page also happens to be below!
29th May 2021, 2:15 AM #15
If you haven't seen on my art dumping comic, I drew a picture of Umella as a mermaid for MerMay. Plus a little mermaid Taylor. Fun stuff!

But for today's page of actual Minimal, Ortha Gray leaves the party.

Page also shown below.
30th May 2021, 11:20 PM #16
Back with another page for y'all. Also, I made a blog on the Minimal website. There is one blog post with a piece of art on it, if you want to go check that out.

In today's page, Taylor demonstrates the importance of shoplifting.

Page also in this spoiler thingy below.
1st Jun 2021, 11:33 PM #17
I just got another fan art today! It's really cool. I'll make another fan art appreciation page for it soon.

In today's page, Beatrice has no heart.

Page also hidden below.
4th Jun 2021, 3:57 PM #18
My wife is planning to make me a piece of fan art on Sunday, which is quite exciting. I'll put that with the other fan art and make another fan art appreciation page soon (as I've said before).

In yesterday's page, Taylor continues her string of robberies.

Page Below Too!
6th Jun 2021, 2:41 AM #19
Nothing much new to add today. I’ve been getting new subscribers, so that’s fun! Thank you all!

In today’s page, Beatrice just can’t stop with the sick burns.

Below is the page.
7th Jun 2021, 11:35 PM #20
In today's page, some interesting posing from muscular individuals.

The page is hidden somewhere...below.
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Minimal - A Heartfelt Sci-Fi Fantasy Adventure
Pages: 1 2 3 4