Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Comic Fury Collaboration Comic, the Fourth Wave!
Pages: 1 2
"Comic Fury Collaboration Comic, the Fourth Wave!", 1st May 2021, 1:34 AM #1
Our comic, When the Timeline Stops, has been on what I'll call haitus long enough. Tara has had the world's longest tea break, and Lynn's scheduled lobotomy has been delayed by mechanical issues.

The plan is for each page or two be done by a different artist. We began with a new page a week, but eventually slowed down to a screeching halt.
We had a break and rested our fingers, so we can try again.

Anyone who wants in on the project, just contact us here to be added to the list, which will be posted here. Artists who join will be made a co-author.

Edit:
The list so far.
1. Lee Lines
2. Tom Street
3. jmluvsbob
4. BlueDragon
5. Jaycee Storm
6. Nyomi
7. SMAComix
8. Microraptor
1st May 2021, 11:13 AM #2
I am tentatively interested in this!

I'm a little swamped at the moment. What's the time frame for participation? :3
1st May 2021, 12:26 PM #3
Previous contribtor harajuku_Smittle_ was planning a new page soon, so hopefully we'll be rolling again sometime this month. As the saying goes: "The only rock solid, dead certainty...is sudden change!"
1st May 2021, 2:05 PM #4
the only safe place is the top shelf
I would be happy to participate again too, so put me in the list!
However, since I am quite busy at the moment too, I'd prefer not to be at the front end of said list. ^^
1st May 2021, 2:13 PM #5
Holy shit, this seems cool. I'm definitely interested.

However, I am a bit busy at the moment, so I probably won't be able to start immediately, and for that reason I'd prefer to not be at the very front of the list.
1st May 2021, 9:38 PM #6
Sounds interesting I'm in
2nd May 2021, 3:35 AM #7
So far Blue Dragon, Microraptor, Jaycee Storm, and Tom Street are in. We just need to work out an order. I'm waiting to hear from harajuku_Smittle_ to see if he is still interested. I guess I have the first spot.

1. Lee Lines
2nd May 2021, 3:45 AM #8
I'm not joining in, but I shouldn't be surprised it's the fourth wave and not the ninth wave.

(If any of you get that reference, we are now friends)
2nd May 2021, 3:58 AM #9
Well, both main characters are female.
2nd May 2021, 4:03 AM #10
I just wanted to read everything in its entirety before I made a decision on this. Now that I've read it, I'll definitely contribute a page or two. Seems very fun!

Hey, you want some free art of a character or something? Just hit me up on my PMs!
2nd May 2021, 5:26 AM #11
To help with order, I can probably be able to do a couple pages the week of May 17-22 (not sure what day they post :3)

Do we come up with our own ideas of what happens next, or is there a script?
2nd May 2021, 5:43 AM #12
The way we used to do it, the artist kept tabs with the next in line, so there'd be some consistency, other than that you're free to do what you like.

Edit:
I've made all the new joiners into co-authors, you'll find an invite in your messages. After you accept, you can just add pages in the normal way.
3rd May 2021, 12:15 AM #13
so just making shore i understand when i draw i can continue it in "any way"(with in reason) based on the pages before and maybe info from the last author?

also there is a list (if so im happy to go in at any point)
3rd May 2021, 12:20 AM #14
the only safe place is the top shelf
Of course you have to continue the story (and thus consider the stuff that came before) - but you can choose in which direction you'll take said story.
3rd May 2021, 12:23 AM #15
ok thanks thats what i was thinking
13 days ago, 10:00 PM #16
Just to show what's happening...
I'm not as fast as I'd like to be!

Edit: Update image.
10 days ago, 4:25 AM #17
Unfortunately I can only get in about a hour at a time.

10 days ago, 6:37 AM #18
Drum bum
yo i'll sign up. i wanna show the glow up from the last time i had a page.
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
One week ago, 1:03 AM #19
Got a lot done for laundry day.
4 days ago, 7:32 PM #20

Sorry I'm taking so long. The real world rules!