Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > comics you enjoy under 5 subs
Pages: 1
"comics you enjoy under 5 subs", Two weeks ago, 10:37 AM #1
to continue "Comics with under 50 subs that you enjoy" what are some you enjoy under 5 subs
maybe even one sub
Two weeks ago, 11:26 AM #2
I like the comic called Create a new Webcomic

Drunk Tank has 7 but I haven't found other under 5 and i really like it so im telling anyway
Two weeks ago, 11:30 AM #3
ID like to shout out golden song I'm the only subscriber to it
Two weeks ago, 12:36 PM #4
Average Spirits is pretty good. They’ve been working on it for a while now too. Really like the vibes of the spirit world and how it’s rainy a lot of the time.

But that’s the only thing I’m subscribed to that has under 5 subs.

Hey, you want some free art of a character or something? Just hit me up on my PMs!
Two weeks ago, 1:16 PM #5
This short comics horror anthology has recently caught my eye : Cels
Two weeks ago, 1:49 PM #6
Third from the Sun is a sci-fi comic that def deserves more attention
Two weeks ago, 5:15 PM #7
Zero Hour:I like the comic called Create a new Webcomic

Drunk Tank has 7 but I haven't found other under 5 and i really like it so im telling anyway

Yes Zero, break the rules for me! Muahahaha
Two weeks ago, 5:36 PM #8
Sometimes I break the rules before they are made
Two weeks ago, 6:49 PM #9
I'm subbed to a few comics that have very small sub counts, so I'll list them all out!

Zyra Slash: A fun comic that really has Disney/Cartoon Network show vibes. It's basically about an astronomy loving teenager who encounters an alien in the woods, along with how these two handle high school. The writing is excellent and I like how the two characters interact, and the art style is fun to look at.

Spirit's World: A chaotic and light hearted fantasy comic about a couple of young guardians who are sent off to deal with spirits in Topiary Valley. There are a lot of fun character designs and the action scenes are top notch. There's some fun banter in it as well, especially against the spirits (who are both very entertaining and charismatic characters).

Palcyr Fallen: This comic is still rather new, so I'm not fully sure what it's about yet but the vibes were very pleasant and I found the characters quite charming with nice designs. I feel like it's headed in an interesting direction, and I'm curious to see where it goes.
12 days ago, 10:06 AM #10
From my subscription list:

Path of life and stones has exactly 5 subscribers. It's a realistic fantasy about two modern day girls who can enter a sort of fantasy parallel world.

Then, other comics with slightly more than 5 subs (but still few subs):

Ravensdale a sort of cyberfantasy, I really like the drawing style, 8 subs

Tin takes over a sarcastic story about a girl who has her own super powerful mecharobot, 7 subs

The wilder shore a mistery story, 10 subs
12 days ago, 10:57 AM #11
Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > comics you enjoy under 5 subs
Pages: 1