Forum > Introductions > Hello world!
Pages: 1
"Hello world!", 11 days ago, 4:35 PM #1
Hello, I'm Wolf your friendly neighbor in the art business, I would love to read ALL of you comics; Just say "Hello" and "I would suggest reading (Comic Name)" then Give a reason why you loved it. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S COMICS SO DON"T ACCUSE ME, EVER!

Thank You, and Have A Nice Day!

Edit: I don't care what kind of comics; Just like to mix it up
11 days ago, 4:39 PM #2
Venture Capitalist
Welcome aboard.

What kinda genres do you prefer?
11 days ago, 4:39 PM #3
Hello there! What kind of webcomics are you looking for?
11 days ago, 4:42 PM #4
Hello, I would suggest reading Tales from Alderwood. It's got a lot going on.
11 days ago, 4:57 PM #5
If you like gaming and family: Pow! Right in the Nostalgia is perfect. It's one of the oldest comics here, still ongoing and still great.

Then if you like superhero satire, there's Steamrollerman which reminds me a lot of the Tick and titular character is such a joy to watch in action.

If you like Asian fantasy specifically with Buddhist elements, Wheel Story is fun to read. It has a unique setting, concept and cast of character.

My list is longer, but I can list only so much and those three stand out the most to me.
9 days ago, 9:52 PM #6
-3-

Greetings, Lone Wolf, from the local Cave-Dwelling Hermit.
Comic Fury brings all sorts of outlying individuals in, eh?

I can't recommend The Third Colony to you because it's not a comic. It's a look into the dark & deranged world of the game i'm building. There are some comics in there, but it's mostly render art and lots of words.

But, no worries - there's lots of comics here for every taste, so you'll find Plenty to read!