Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > What's your favorite moment of your webcomic?
Pages: 1
"What's your favorite moment of your webcomic?", 11 days ago, 6:40 PM #1
If it's not too spoilery, what's your favorite moment/event of your webcomic that's currently out?
11 days ago, 6:53 PM #2
I'm going to have to say this moment in Chapter 2 where Taylor is about to go to bed and just looks up at the moon from the hole in her tent.

It's one of my favorite pages I've made, plus I just love the atmosphere and how I ended up drawing it.

There's really no spoilers for anything on this page, but I spoilered it anyway.

Hey, you want some free art of a character or something? Just hit me up on my PMs!
11 days ago, 7:09 PM #3
It's either the "fight" with Unimportant Character or the fight with War
9 days ago, 1:45 AM #4
The end of Chapter 1, from page 40 onward! I planned that exposition since the very first draft, when it was a novel, and it was always a tough customer to trim it down to stay engaging but still telling the reader what's up. I'm so happy with the result, even if there's way cooler scenes in the future.
9 days ago, 1:51 AM #5
Venture Capitalist
9 days ago, 2:12 AM #6
For Zack Dragonblade, it’s Chapter 21, “The Great Split”. Having May learn the truth about her village and having a breakdown was incredibly sad, but also very poignant. She needed the truth to deepen her character and start to grow.

For Erik Grave, it’s Chapter 5, “The Telephone Traveler”. I finally get to open the world a bit and show other mediums, which get to open up all sorts of possibilities for the story.

Edit: I misread this as “favorite chapter”. Ah well.
9 days ago, 2:24 AM #7
9 days ago, 2:40 AM #8
So far, it would have to be after Raylin makes the yellow kringer (a fictional fruit) explode and is celebrating her "victory" only for Joseph to call her out for causing more trouble.

I think I like this moment because of how the art came out, especially the reactions. I won't say it's my peak but right now, it's the best page I've drawn. I hope to make more like it in the future.
9 days ago, 2:51 AM #9
I got too excited and missed the part where it's required to be already out xDDDD

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Spindleweb: I'm tempted to list the Prologue, the part when Eloise is taken away in a magical ship, and the moment she meets Fearnot for the first time

Terrestrial--- well none of it is OUT but again but the space sequence is def gonna be the highlight of the chapter. Very very happy with how it turned out.
9 days ago, 2:52 AM #10
Mine hasn't gotten super far yet, but I love this moment between my main character and his twin sister! The playful banter and his relief at seeing her smile and laugh despite an awful situation!

9 days ago, 3:17 AM #11
tells us a tale of e-bravery
The fights.
9 days ago, 6:45 AM #12
formerly DrFurball
Probably the "Sign Language" Intermission.

It's likely one of the funniest gags I've done.
9 days ago, 8:08 AM #13
KAM

Recently?

Probably Undiscovered Dinosaurs, although part of me really likes the bilingual bonus of Terpsichorichnus that I know nobody will ever figure out.

Anyone else cursed with the desire to slip in little jokes and gags that you know no one will notice/figure out?
9 days ago, 9:19 AM #14
*Countless number of things that have yet to happen in my comic*
9 days ago, 3:01 PM #15
the only safe place is the top shelf
When you do plot twists, there's the risk that the readers may either already have smelled it from a mile away, or just think: "Ah, OK. So what?"
In this page however, a major revelation about Captain Camilla provoked exactly the desired "WTF!?" reaction in the comments! :-D
9 days ago, 4:46 PM #16
I'm gonna limit myself to pages I've already published, and my favorite moment thus far is the opening of chapter 12. I've always been a fan of low-key comedy like this.

2 days ago, 8:34 AM #17
Well, I think I like the moment when my main characters are changing. It's not yet published but I will show some panels

2 days ago, 8:44 AM #18
The ending of Arenero.
It was a tough journey drawing this whole shit...
2 days ago, 11:03 AM #19
Most of my favorite moments are dramatic ones, where something big/scary/intense happens.

-Bailey successfully pulling off the difficult and energy-draining teleportation skill in a desperate moment, but then passing out from exhaustion (page link)

-Amp's reaction to

-Trellian creating a small VOLCANO and

But my favorite individual panel is probably this one. It's simply the main characters chilling at home and it feels so peaceful and comforting.
Pages: 1