Forum > General discussion > Bizarre Confessions
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
"Bizarre Confessions", 12 days ago, 10:25 PM #1
Hey everyone... I thought of a potentially funny thread idea

What are your bizarre confessions?

I'll start...

My bizarre confession is that I enjoy watching Hallmark movies only while buzzed because I swear all the characters are buzzed too

It's the only logical conclusion. You'll see.

Now what about you?

**edit**
I probably meant to put this in Mediterranean Avenue lol

12 days ago, 10:28 PM #2
I pay more attention to how i phrase things rather to what im actually saying
12 days ago, 10:30 PM #3
My wife was the one who originally came up with this username.

I feel like I had a really good one before this was a thread topic, but I forget it now.

Hey, you want some free art of a character or something? Just hit me up on my PMs!
12 days ago, 10:32 PM #4
jmluvsbob:

I feel like I had a really good one before this was a thread topic, but I forget it now.

Lolol no worries we can have more than one confession

For example later when this buzz wears off I'll probably be embarrassed I made this thread lolol

12 days ago, 10:34 PM #5
😽😺Death is upon us😻😸
I don't like those soft sugar cookies with the bright icing and sprinkles on them
12 days ago, 10:36 PM #6
^ How dare you!

But yeah, they can be really hit or miss for me, but when they are a hit, they’re a good hit.

Hey, you want some free art of a character or something? Just hit me up on my PMs!
12 days ago, 10:38 PM #7
Sometimes when I cuddle my cats I chew softly on their ears, like I get their whole ear in the side of my mouth and just gently gnaw on it
12 days ago, 10:38 PM #8
A few years ago I had some really stupid and annoying health problems and one of the symptoms was a perpetually sore throat; the only way I could get thru life at the time was to always be popping cough drops lmaoo.

I’m all better now but sometimes I can’t fall asleep unless I have a cough drop in my mouth...

:-(
12 days ago, 10:39 PM #9
I don't understand pb and j sandwiches and i entered an event and drew more than everyone else combined.

...twice
12 days ago, 10:40 PM #10
mitchellbravo:Sometimes when I cuddle my cats I chew softly on their ears, like I get their whole ear in the side of my mouth and just gently gnaw on it

Just so you don’t feel alone in this matter, I will confess I do the exact same thing.

Edit: Okay, maybe not exactly the same. I tend to put half of my cat’s ear in my mouth though. I don’t gnaw.

12 days ago, 10:49 PM #11
I want to be a male twitch thot and get sponsored by raid shadow legends
12 days ago, 10:50 PM #12
I'm the guy who always, ALWAYS ask for water at parties/when I order food somewhere and never drink anything else. Everyone look at me funny because of this :(
12 days ago, 10:53 PM #13
Environment Knight
I cut my wine with very childish things and call it "punch" when it is in fact just 99% pineapple-orange-guava juice and 1% merlot
12 days ago, 10:53 PM #14
Catgut:I'm the guy who always, ALWAYS ask for water at parties/when I order food somewhere and never drink anything else. Everyone look at me funny because of this :(

Related to this, I get incredibly self conscious about going to a bar or somewhere specializing in alcohol and just ordering water or a soft drink.

12 days ago, 10:53 PM #15
🐩 Poodle Lover 🐩
I always feel the need to drink water or something after eating chocolate and idk exactly why
12 days ago, 10:55 PM #16
Environment Knight
It's a good idea! Chocolate can mess with an empty stomach! It's definitely an acid reflux trigger for me so I always drink something with it too, you're not alone :)
12 days ago, 10:57 PM #17
🐩 Poodle Lover 🐩
For me it’s just my mouth. Idk why I think it kinda leaves it feeling a bit gummy. It’s weird lol
12 days ago, 10:57 PM #18
Lately, when I drink coffee I’ll also drink a glass of water with it. I know coffee isn’t technically dehydrating, but it makes me feel that way, so the water helps with that.

12 days ago, 10:57 PM #19
I only drink water 3-4 times a day on most days and I also make up AMVs in my head of almost any song I listen to.
12 days ago, 10:59 PM #20
^ I will try to relate songs to my own comics / my own OCs by making mini anime-like openings in my head that involve them.

Forum > General discussion > Bizarre Confessions
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9