As you may know, June 17 is coming up which marks the fourth and final anniversary of my current project MK's Jekyll and Hyde which was more than just a webcomic, it was a journey where my life was changed and I experienced the best parts of my life while writing it. I figured that the best fit for the final contest is to test your knowledge of my webcomic. The good news is that you don't need to be an artist to participate. The catch is that the due date is much sooner because the contest this time... is a trivia contest! It's 40 questions long, but don't worry. It's open book (or webcomic rather) though there are still some rules to consider.
After some thought, I decided that since there are enough exams, let's do something more fun and with more time. This will be the final contest of this webcomic so what is more appropriate to say farewell to the webcomic as it is nearing its end than... a kiss goodbye? Yes, you heard right. The contest is an art contest on who can illustrate the best kissing scene! The winners get free calendars!
- You can draw either a kiss between Jekyll and Vice or Hyde and Lucy.
- It must tasteful. Nothing NSFW.
- It can be colour, black and white or even sketched, but the picture must be clear and NOT on lined paper.
- The deadline is July 30th. If it is not submitted then by midnight, it's no good. And you can only submit once. Sorry.
- There will be a two week voting period by the viewers and at the end, the winners and honourable mentions will be announced.
- Your entries are only accepted by email to me here email@example.com.
PRIZES: 1st Place - Your choice between a print copy of Cupcake War Machine or Jekyll & Hyde calendar with all 12 months mailed to you. 2nd Place - Your choice between a digital copy of Cupcake War Machine or Jekyll & Hyde calendar with all 12 months. 3rd Place - Your choice between a digital copy of of Cupcake War Machine or Jekyll & Hyde calendar with the first 6 months. Participation - Honourable mention in the closing splash page.
Hey, is anyone doing this or do I have to go back to the drawing board? Can I hear some verbal confirmations about participating? Because if this contest is no good, tell me so I can fix a new one please.