Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Headshot Trades!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
"Headshot Trades!", 12th Jul 2021, 5:44 PM #1
⛄️🎄Cassmastastic🎅🎁
Looking for a good warmup to do alongside working on my comic, so I figured I'd open for some headshot trades! I'd honestly like this to last for a little bit so that way I have something to look forward to drawing every morning! So for now, I plan on keeping these open for a bit (just be patient with me if I end up getting a lot lol).

How this'll work: I draw a headshot for you, you draw one for me. If you draw multiple headshots, I'll draw you the same amount back. A sketch for a sketch, inks for inks, etc. Basically, whatever you draw me I'll reciprocate and do the same for you!
All of mine will start off as simple sketches at first, but I'll upgrade yours if you draw me something beyond a simple sketch.

Info
-I'm okay with drawing humans, animals, Pokemon, whatever.
-You have to provide refs or links to refs in your post! I don't want to dig through pages to find the character I'm looking for.
-Feel free to state a preferred expression! (Or if you'd prefer yours to be a shitpost like this! Lmao!)
-I have no problem drawing for people/characters I've drawn stuff for in the past. I'd be happy to draw more stuff for you! ^^

My List of Losers to Pick From
(I'm pretty much dumping whatever stupid character of mine I can think of here. lol Pick whatever you'd like!)

-For the Pokefans: I don't have a Pokemon character, but Scyther is best boi. Draw me a cute Scyther face and I'll be very happy~ :D
-Ashley

-Katherine

-Domenic (if you want a challenge. he's even a challenge for me XD)

-Charlie

-Lily (dog)

-Burg (derp birb)

-Tony

-Vince (Not in my comic, but an oc of mine)

Queue
-The Alolan Pokenerd: x2
-Taily x1
-Espeon Person:x2
-GuyPercinn x3
-Nyomi x2
-AndyGruba x1
-Dankleosteus x7
-Elliot Atlus x1
-YellowSaffronCitrine x2
-JitterbugJive x2
-Gingasnap x2
-Hawkfoolery x1
-Bizfurd x1

-TheAccidentalNinja x5
-BMR
-Komi The Lass
-WynautWarrior

If you're interested, please dump some refs below! ^^
Thanks~ <3
12th Jul 2021, 5:56 PM #2
Sign me up, this sounds fun! :D I won't be able to do these right away, but I'd love to do some! ^^ I'd be most comfortable with drawing Lily and Bugg. Could you draw Thai and Elli?
12th Jul 2021, 6:00 PM #3
⛄️🎄Cassmastastic🎅🎁
Of course! ^^ Added! (And take your time, no rush!)
12th Jul 2021, 6:08 PM #4
You're really making me regret not having any references of my characters, lately, Casscade!!!!!!!!!!
12th Jul 2021, 6:18 PM #5
⛄️🎄Cassmastastic🎅🎁
Haha! I can work from sketches or descriptions (or any picture of your character tbh) if you don't have any references! XDD

Oh! @Alolan Pokenerd:
Did you want me to draw the human characters or the Pokemon characters?
12th Jul 2021, 6:57 PM #6
Environment Knight
Cass I will absolutely do this with you

I would love to see your take on human JARED actually, there's a real lack of human Jared representation in my files. Cast page is here, obvs that's him as a wolf, do what thou wilst with him, I will be drawing one of your fine characters here as a wretched furry
12th Jul 2021, 7:03 PM #7
I’ll draw scyther and vince. UvU

Here’s two of my characters-
12th Jul 2021, 7:14 PM #8
⛄️🎄Cassmastastic🎅🎁
@Taily: Ooooh! I hope I can pull it off! I'm trying to imagine how human Jared would look. Can't wait to draw DEM BROWSSS in his human form. XD

@Espeon Person: Yee!! Added! ^^
12th Jul 2021, 7:17 PM #9
@Casscade, human for both, please! :3
12th Jul 2021, 7:25 PM #10
Well um... I tried lol. Your designs are great and super expressive and I'm gonna try some more but this is all I have time for now. When I have time later I'll add more characters if that's ok

Here's my character Fang from Arkin blade

12th Jul 2021, 7:27 PM #11
Drum bum
HIO

JOAN

I'm gonna do Ashley and try Domenic, because he looks SO far out of my comfort zone it would be fun. I don't draw a lot of adult men so...

An edgy boy and girl for an edgy boy and girl? <3
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
12th Jul 2021, 7:35 PM #12
Casscade:Haha! I can work from sketches or descriptions (or any picture of your character tbh) if you don't have any references! XDD

lolll alrighty I'm cobbling something together I hope I won't be too late lmao!!! I got a guy to add to the gang of Big Eyebrow-ed characters in this thread
12th Jul 2021, 8:23 PM #13
⛄️🎄Cassmastastic🎅🎁
@Alolan Pokenerd: You got it! ;3

@GuyPercinn: AAAAAAAA!!!! My boii!! Dom looks absolutely AMAZING in your style!! You captured his grumpiness perfectly!! Haha!! <333 Thank you so SO much!!
Added to the list! What a fun character! Love her hair!!

@Nyomi: Aaa!! Sounds fun! Added!! ^^

@Andygruba: YESSS BRING ALL OF THE BIG EYEBROWED CHARACTERS TO ME XD

Got the roughs of everyone's characters scribbled out so far! Will try to have them done soon!
12th Jul 2021, 8:25 PM #14
I'm claiming a spot! If I draw several of your characters, can you draw several of mine?
12th Jul 2021, 8:30 PM #15
⛄️🎄Cassmastastic🎅🎁
@dankleosteus: Of course! Added!! ^^
12th Jul 2021, 8:40 PM #16
in the meantime here is a sketch for u :>

12th Jul 2021, 8:51 PM #17
If you still have room I'd be willing to do a mini sculpture of the doggo. Until then here's a ref of my little fella named Eldin.

12th Jul 2021, 9:02 PM #18
Drum bum

full disclosure they were not supposed to be different shading styles it just kinda happened but HERE WE ARE!!! <3

E: btw you weren't kidding about domenic HIS HAIR WAS SO MUCH HARDER THAN I WAS EXPECTING is it bad if i just referenced how i used to draw miles edgeworth
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
12th Jul 2021, 9:26 PM #19
This seems really fun! :D I’d like to try my hand at Lily and Vince, if you still have spots open :>

Hmm, here’s two character references!

12th Jul 2021, 9:35 PM #20
⛄️🎄Cassmastastic🎅🎁
I AM BEING SPOILED BY ALL OF THE HANDSOME DOMS SO FAR!! AAAA <33 My heart!! XDD

@Andygruba: HOLY SHIT!!!!! Look at how handsome you made him!! I can't stop staring at him!! XD He looks absolutely stunning in your style!! Fantastic job!! Thank you sooo much!! <33

@Elliot Atlas: Oooh!! That sounds fun!! Really neat character you have! Added! ^^

@Nyomi: Aaa! Look at these two cuties!! Amazing work with both of them!! XD I can't stop smiling lookin' at 'em! XD <33 Aaa! Lovely work!! Thank you so SO much!!
(Oh my God, yes! His hair and nose cause me so many problems when drawing him! XD)

@YellowSaffronCitrine: Of course!! Added! ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5