Forum > Forum games > Pokèmon Rp: Lost Island(Question Thread)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
"Pokèmon Rp: Lost Island(Question Thread)", 2nd Sep 2021, 2:50 PM #1
Do you have a question about this thread? Well, you've come to the right place! ^^ Sumbit questions to your heart's content(and you can also just randomly converse about the rp too lol-)
2nd Sep 2021, 2:50 PM #2
Yeah!! Thanks for fleshing out my idea :D
2nd Sep 2021, 2:52 PM #3
No problem! <3
2nd Sep 2021, 2:53 PM #4
Well, my first question is why is everyone near Another Town rather than Main Town? And also, Can Dort's flaw be that he likes food, so he has a weakness we can exploit
2nd Sep 2021, 2:59 PM #5
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I actually didn't intend to start out in a town at all; I meant to start out in a jungle, but my characters traveled to the West Shore because I wanted them to interact with some of my friends' characters; I didn't intentionally put them closer to the 'Another Town' rather than the 'Main Town', it just happened to be the closest town to the other locations I meant to take them.

As for Dort, I have no idea; you're going to have to ask nilloc for answers since that's his character UvU
2nd Sep 2021, 2:59 PM #6
I also made this based off of Nia & Clover's Chase Scene
2nd Sep 2021, 3:19 PM #7
RozMatozz:Well, my first question is why is everyone near Another Town rather than Main Town? And also, Can Dort's flaw be that he likes food, so he has a weakness we can exploit

Dort will eat anything (even if its not food) but he does 2 weakness, first, he's really slow (slower than a normal Quagsire) second, he can get exhausted very easily from fighting, he'll retreat and find water to go in to regain his stamina
2nd Sep 2021, 3:22 PM #8
Quick question about the collars that disables a pokemon's attacks

Is it made out of medal or something else
2nd Sep 2021, 8:56 PM #9
It's made of a special alloy not easily broken. That being said it does have flaws

- You can break through it with a hacksaw

- It sometimes gets disabled when shocked with electricity

- If the password is spoken by a human, the collar is opened.
2nd Sep 2021, 11:09 PM #10
How big is the island?
2nd Sep 2021, 11:14 PM #11
It’s like 3/4 the size of Poni island UvU So like, all the traveling around prrooobbbably was sped up and stuff :p
3rd Sep 2021, 9:23 AM #12
So, I may be trying to write a play-by-play/script on google docs, but something is a little confusing.
APN, in post #38, who is "Glitch"? do you mean Pixel? if so, should I write his name as "Glitch" or "Pixel"?
3rd Sep 2021, 2:15 PM #13
SHOOT yes I meant Pixel >->'
3rd Sep 2021, 4:17 PM #14
Ok! I spent two hours last night writing 8 pages of script, I'm now 1/11 done with it
5th Sep 2021, 1:05 AM #15
New question! Eevee child, there's a missing post or smthn on page 6. in this post, Climax passes out and Pixel hides him. but in the last post, Pixel was running away from his brother. How does he do it?

Merged Doublepost:

nvm, i think i found a way out of the plothole.
5th Sep 2021, 1:31 AM #16
I posted something but I didn't realized that you found it and I cant delete post so yeah ._.
5th Sep 2021, 3:32 AM #17
Can someone Vouch for my characters, I'm actually starting to not feel good (no its not Covid) its just chest pain and Stomach aches, and I'm also focusing on my comic, I'm not quieting, just on Hiatus :(
5th Sep 2021, 6:41 AM #18
Skim: Don’t worry, I have a few knives up my sleeve.
Goons: I think you mean cards.
Skim, pulling knives out of their sleeves: No, I do not.
5th Sep 2021, 6:52 AM #19
nilloc04:Can someone Vouch for my characters, I'm actually starting to not feel good (no its not Covid) its just chest pain and Stomach aches, and I'm also focusing on my comic, I'm not quieting, just on Hiatus :(

What do you mean by vouch? Do you mean control your characters? Or keep an eye on where they are?
5th Sep 2021, 7:03 AM #20
both