Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > How often do you make typos?
Pages: 1 2
13 days ago, 7:11 PM #21
formerly DrFurball
Every now and then, which I've come to blame on the Typo Fairy.

Though, I never make typos on the page when I'm actually putting the text on it. For some reason, the typos don't appear until after it's uploaded. Weird.
13 days ago, 9:24 PM #22
Catching typos is actually my superpower.

Which makes it all the more embarrassing when I fail to catch one.
13 days ago, 9:33 PM #23
oh, all the time LOL Typically at least one per page. I have to look over my pages very, very carefully. And still stuff gets missed! Sigh
13 days ago, 9:39 PM #24
Relatively rarely because I am using spellchecker. Although it happens that I make grammar errors when I really tired (my English skills really suffer when I am tired as English is not my native language). Sometimes I facepalm at what I wrote earlier, then promptly (if possible) I edit that post/comment for better grammar.
13 days ago, 9:54 PM #25
since i hand letter everything, i usually catch spelling stuff before i ink it. sometimes mistakes slip thru tho (mostly because english is not my first language tbh), the most common thing i blunder is using american spellings for words in dialogue by characters that are meant to have a british-adjacent accent lol
8 days ago, 1:58 AM #26
Ftrdf gftres hufghh! Gtygdx?
8 days ago, 2:13 AM #27
Drum bum
not very often in my comic or in anything important since i tend to proofread and double check that. there's a couple in my script from last semester's screenwriting class but it was mostly forgotten punctuation haha

in my everyday life? yall if i am coherent it is a good day. i type way too fast and it turns into a shitshow. also sometimes my brain just messes up words and i say or write the wrong thing. i think the pandemic has completely ruined my ability to generally communicate lol
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
8 days ago, 2:19 AM #28
sometimes too many, but a deep breath and a second look help
8 days ago, 3:00 AM #29
Sometimes (as in every 50 pages or so). I do have a spell checker, but sometimes they still slip through the cracks. I do notice them fairly quickly after releasing the page at the latest, and I fix them ASAP.
8 days ago, 4:50 AM #30
I hand-letter but if I'm zonked out enough I'll forget an entire word. Always catch it long before uploading though.
";)", 5 days ago, 3:39 AM #31
I dont think I make any typos. I'm pretty good at spelling and proof reading before posting. But I do feel I make some grammatical errors that slip past my radar sometimes.

But with a comic that has very little dialogue to none per page, I feel I dont really have to worry about typos lol

Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > How often do you make typos?
Pages: 1 2