Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Broadlands - Interactive World
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
"Broadlands - Interactive World", 21st Sep 2021, 1:44 PM #1
GO TO WEBCOMIC

INTRODUCTION
Broadlands is a big world in which you are invited to put your characters or create a new one for for this project alone.
The idea is that everyone can have their characters interact with eachother's characters in any kind of situation!

THEME
The context of this world is that your characters find themselves in a large unpopulated island, and they have to work with what they got.
Explore the world, make your home and see everything evolve.
There is no goal or actual story, you can decide what happens at any point, just have it make sense.

RULES
- Be respectful towards everyone and their characters (Do not make other people's characters do things without permission)
- Stay in yellow ratings at most (moderate adult themes, catoon/non-graphic violence, some language, non explicit imagery)
- Red ratings are a no (no uncensored nudity or sexual situations, no graphic violence, nothing political)
- Stay in theme, don't change the world or introduce a different world in this thread
- Stay coherent (Try not to have your characters jump around the world or events without continuity)

And that's it,
Take as much time as you need to draw your responses and have fun!
21st Sep 2021, 6:26 PM #2
Hello, Hello! I'm jmluvsbob and I will be co-hosting this thread with SpaceSandwich.

INTRO COMICS:

BROADLANDS LOCATION LIST:

QUESTIONS:

If anyone has any questions or concerns, you can ask either SpaceSandwich or me (or Rickle Fink, if you want to go that direction). Hope this helps somewhat.
21st Sep 2021, 6:53 PM #3
I might do this......
21st Sep 2021, 8:39 PM #4
You should. Or Rickle Fink will be sad.
21st Sep 2021, 9:33 PM #5
Ooooooooh I dont want him to be sad
21st Sep 2021, 9:50 PM #6
How about I sign up with my OC, Diamantis? She’s the fairy of beauty, and her magic involves making and manipulating crystals, as well as glamour spells.
21st Sep 2021, 10:02 PM #7
Sure, sounds good. Approved!
21st Sep 2021, 10:04 PM #8
Thank you. I can’t wait for the comic to actually start chugging along.
21st Sep 2021, 10:06 PM #9
Whats the OC limit?
21st Sep 2021, 10:18 PM #10
For now, I’m just going to say as many as you can reasonably handle. If there comes a point where it becomes overbearing then we’ll actually set a limit. You can always “switch out” characters at some point if you get bored of the ones you’re using.

Also just want to add this is a learning process for me as well (I’ve never managed anything like this before), so bear with me on some things.
21st Sep 2021, 10:23 PM #11
Makes sense. When does the webcomic site start adding pages? I want to find a good time for me to start making my pages.
21st Sep 2021, 10:33 PM #12
I think your aloud to make and post pages on here and then SS and jm will take those images and post them themselves, that's its like with other RP I've done
21st Sep 2021, 10:34 PM #13
Ohhh okay. I’ll start posting them when I’m finished.
21st Sep 2021, 10:44 PM #14
nilloc04’s assumption is correct. That’s how we’ll do it. Just like it’s done for NRoS, Land 96, etc.
21st Sep 2021, 11:25 PM #15
Exploration and adventure, huh? Well, i have an OC who would absolutely fit within this thread!

Meet Ryuu!
He likes to venture out to unknown places and hoard treasures he got from exploring. He is a thrill-seeker who is quite bold and stubborn. Despite all That, he deeply cares for his friends.
Trivia: His powers are flight (obvious), sound-control, super speed, and glowing up in the dark
21st Sep 2021, 11:37 PM #16
Approved!

Really cool and unique characters so far.
21st Sep 2021, 11:46 PM #17
formerly Komi the Lass
I may do this, but I could be busy with Land96
21st Sep 2021, 11:53 PM #18
Whatever works! You can pop in whenever you’ve got time. And pop out when you need to.
22nd Sep 2021, 4:56 AM #19
formerly Podgor

This is Pia, a former agent of Zorgnox. She believes that she is a prisoner or, perhaps, part of a massive experiment. She is about three and a half feet tall and probably has some powers.

imageimage
Co-Host of The New Realm of Scrutiny
Co...Game Master... Thing of Land96
22nd Sep 2021, 5:42 AM #20
Alright, here is my introduction to my characters, Adam, Bob, Katty, and Ruffles