Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79
"Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)", 29th Sep 2021, 12:54 AM #1
A year has passed since the island’s border went down…thanks to human researchers, the island is now a protected place, where you have to have a special permit to even BRING Pokeballs on there. The island is now a peaceful, quiet paradise.

….too quiet.

Until, one day, a rip appears in the sky.

After consulting with Tapu Fini, the Guardians have discovered that this is an Ultra Wormhole. Little is known about them…except for the fact that they’re extremely dangerous. Now, the Guardians are pulling together a party to investigate. What happens next? Well, it’s up to you…

What is this?

This is the continuation of a forum Pokèmon rp thread that takes place on a formerly long-hidden island, and the worlds beyond. The rp is always open and free for anyone to join, even if you didn’t participate in the old thread! ^^

What are the rules?

Please, do not:

-Godplay
-Kill off any characters(unless you have permission to from their creator)
-No cussing. Bad words must be censored.
-No NSFW- please keep it PG or PG-13 at the highest.

How do I sign up?

Just send in a completed character sheet here then you'e good to go! :D
You can make any character you want, human or Pokèmon, and however many you want as well! Just make sure they aren't Mary/Gary Sues(aka, perfect characters that have no flaws in personality, physical appearance, health, ect) You can also submit characters from the previous season, make new ones, or do a mix ^^ However, there are a couple limitations:

-Only one shiny Pokémon per person
-Only two Legendary, Mythical, or Ultra Beasts per person(UB’s are highly encouraged!)

Have a Question?

Sumbit it here, on the rp's Q&A thread! :D Me or one of the other rper's will answer ya as soon as well can ^^

Island Map:

Alright, that's about it! :D Sumbit your characters and then you can start rping!
29th Sep 2021, 12:56 AM #2
Just a question, mentioning characters already in S1 with out signing them up here is probably fine, as long as the characters you ARE role-playing are signed up?
29th Sep 2021, 12:57 AM #3
Yup! ^^ Just make sure anyone you directly play is signed up again, but you can make references to the old rp and characters
29th Sep 2021, 1:00 AM #4
Yup, kewl
29th Sep 2021, 1:23 AM #5
(I'm bringing all my characters back but eden is now a dragonair is that ok)

Edit:I'm also probably gonna make a new mon to so yeah
29th Sep 2021, 1:25 AM #6
Am I bringing in a new villain? Or is this a hero character? Find out next time on Lost Island RP
29th Sep 2021, 1:28 AM #7
If it WERE a villain, it'd need to be inter dimendional(probably). Also, petition to call it LIRP as a rule of thumb.
29th Sep 2021, 1:13 PM #8
(Welp, I heard that people that already submitted their characters can start writing their introduction paragraphs, and I was just hit by a pretty good idea for one, so...Here goes nothing.)

In the year after The Tapu Shore Battle, as many historians from the island, and even beyond it, started to call it, life went on for Dandy, Andrei and Inky, on some rather interesting paths.

Through Ruffles, Inky met Dandy, and through Inky, Dandy met Andrei. The two then started to enjoy each other's presence quite a lot, and talk about ideas and stuff that they want to do, over bottles of fermented, or not fermented, berry juice. During one of these meetings, the two came with the crazy idea of making an institution, separated from the Guardian's one, that would just solely focus on rescuing, helping and protecting Pokémon. And the most laughable part? Those that want to enter don't have to necessarily be that strong, as long as they can do the job properly. Basically, an institution that did almost everything the Guardians did, except for protecting Tapu Fini and having really high standards for who can enter.

At first, the two laughed at their own imagination, over empty bottles. But the more they started to consider it, the more they realized that they wanted to do it. So, they decided to actually do it, because, why not? It sounded like something that will be a good distraction for a few weeks.

And so, Dandy's tent became the headquarters of The Protectors Guild (How the two decided to call it.), and his group's members became the very first batch of members of it, except for its founders. And then, more and more Pokémon started to join it, either for the sake of it or for the possible rewards the Pokémon rescued might give, especially Pokémon that wanted to become Guardians, but still didn't meet the requirements.
But with an increase in members, the tent just...Wasn't enough anymore. But a solution was quickly found, because Andrei did own most of the Concert Hall. So, he basically just made it work as both a concert hall and a Guild's headquarters, simultaneously. The stage would be used for performances, and the rest, for Guild activities.

And so, a thing that should have lasted just a few weeks ended up staying strong for almost an year, and becoming the second most respected institution on the island. Of course, the Guardians' one still remained the one respected the most.

But how did this affect Inky? Well, he simply just found quite a large audience, formed from the Guild's members.

(I just hope this doesn't break the rules, in one way or another...)
29th Sep 2021, 1:33 PM #9
The ultraspace wormhole sat above the 'Lost Island' in an almost taunting fashion. It's purpose a mystery to many who see it.

One fateful night, the wormhole ejected a small white egg shaped vessel. It streaked across the sky like a shooting star before crash landing in the forest between the West Shore and the Volcano leaving a sizable crater and a heavily damaged egg shaped vessel.

The egg 'opened up' revealing a taillow wearing a bird tuxedo and a small bowtie. With one wing he was clutching his neck, the whiplash from the crash causing him considerable pain. In the other wing, a small (even for taillow) phone-like object. He pointed the lens of the 'phone' towards himself blasting him with a wave of healing energy. Heal Pulse.

The taillow then inspected the damage to his vessel.

Taillow: This could be a problem.
29th Sep 2021, 1:40 PM #10
As they look around, the Taillow sees an Eevee staring at them, with an open mouth.
"That was NOT what I expected I'll see when inspecting the area..." Andrei thinks. Eever since the wormhole appeared, all of the Guild's members have started to, in a panic, look around the island, and those that could fly, even around the wormhole.
29th Sep 2021, 1:52 PM #11
The taillow sees the eevee and jumps in surprise. He begins speaking in a foreign language.

Taillow: Psje Usne Hyame Ui?
29th Sep 2021, 1:57 PM #12
"I-I can't understand anything that y-you're saying..." Andrei says, while shaking, in a language that is probably foreign to the Taillow. For the first time in a year, the Eevee is terrified.
29th Sep 2021, 1:59 PM #13
The taillow looks in surpise. Begins speaking Andrei's language

Taillow: Primal? Such an old language. You're speaking Primal?
29th Sep 2021, 2:02 PM #14
"Yeah? It is the only language spoken by Pokémon in this world..."

(Sorry, but I might not be able to respond in proper time frames or at all in the following 50-60 minutes, but I will try/)
29th Sep 2021, 2:06 PM #15
The taillow looked at Andrei with a curious expression on his face. His brain trying to piece together all the information it could scrounge.

Taillow: I see. Erm, what is the name of this place?

(No worries)
29th Sep 2021, 2:13 PM #16
An egg washed up on the west shore it was white with green Marks on it. It was just sitting in the sand doing nothing (I decided to make spirit not hatched yet because he was still an egg when he fell out of his trainer's bag and into the ocean)
_________

Sludge gets out of her house and looks up at the ultra wormhole. She looked severely concerned about it.
Eden was trying to learn how to fly at the abandoned village he then fell into a mud puddle " your doing great your almost able to fly" faith said in a supportive tone. Eden then got back up and continued trying
29th Sep 2021, 2:17 PM #17
Ironspearow:The taillow looked at Andrei with a curious expression on his face. His brain trying to piece together all the information it could scrounge.

Taillow: I see. Erm, what is the name of this place?

(No worries)

"You're on The Lost Island, a natural reservation that was only 5% touched by human hands." Andrei responds.
29th Sep 2021, 2:19 PM #18
This information seems to startle the Taillow.

Taillow: Humans? There are humans on this island?
29th Sep 2021, 2:21 PM #19
"Well, not now...But some fellow, called Cambri, visits quite often, taking photos of different Pokémon and natural formations..."
29th Sep 2021, 2:25 PM #20
Taillow: I-intriguing

A smile slowly forms on the taillow's face

Taillow: Oh, where are my manners. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Blight. You don't appear to be a threat. What's your name?
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79