Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182
6 days ago, 7:13 AM #3561
"That's a shame. And it also makes sense."
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
6 days ago, 7:22 AM #3562
artistpanda5:"Okay," Kit said, smiling in response, "So, are we gonna continue patrolling?" he asked.

Sable watched Aries take Cambri's items off the table, then sadly looked at the ground. He hoped the team would be able to reunite with them soon…

Sable lifted his head back up to listen to what Nemain said, then to what Cadence said.

``Sure! Or...We could just go back to the Guild. After all, it is starting to get dark, and I`m pretty sure we both can`t see in darkness...``
6 days ago, 7:29 AM #3563
CaptainSkitty:"That's a shame. And it also makes sense."

“I also heard a huge group of new recruits is joining us. Perhaps you’ll have some new combat students soon,” Violet said with a smirk. “That’s something to look forward to, eh?”
6 days ago, 7:36 AM #3564
"Certainly. And if there are a lot, a tag-team system could be used."
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
6 days ago, 1:34 PM #3565
"But if Azurite was here, would you have to move your base camp to remain undetected?" He questioned Nemain.
6 days ago, 2:05 PM #3566
i95las:``Sure! Or...We could just go back to the Guild. After all, it is starting to get dark, and I`m pretty sure we both can`t see in darkness...``

Kit nodded.

"Okay, that sounds good!" the Meowth replied, "I'd rather not be out here late at night..."
6 days ago, 2:11 PM #3567
Dandy closes his notebook, stows it away in his bag, then stands up.
“Lead the way, Kit.”
6 days ago, 3:36 PM #3568
enderman-lover:"But if Azurite was here, would you have to move your base camp to remain undetected?" He questioned Nemain.

“Yes, as unfortunate as it would be, we would. That is why it is integral we figure out if that Victini is using your human companion to spy or not,” Nemain explained.

CaptainSkitty:"Certainly. And if there are a lot, a tag-team system could be used."

“I like that idea!” Violet said excitedly, “Let me know if you want me to help out! I used to train the newbie knights back in my kingdom.”
6 days ago, 3:40 PM #3569
“Imagine if the person you were protecting previously is one of the new recruits!” Blade said jokingly.

(Foreshadowing)
6 days ago, 3:41 PM #3570
"They're not a bad human. I personally think that Auzurite was using them without their knowledge." He said in a calm tone.
6 days ago, 4:17 PM #3571
Nemain nodded their head. "Given all the Pokémon under their care passed the trustworthiness test and they surrendered willingly, I think that is more than likely the case. But regardless, they will have to stay locked up until we can ensure Azurite isn't still using them. It's unfortunate, but for the resistance's safety, it must be done."

CaptainSkitty:“Imagine if the person you were protecting previously is one of the new recruits!” Blade said jokingly.

(Foreshadowing)

Violet let out a laugh. "Now that'd be the day. The Duchess Vanda joining the Tenebris Resistance of all things." She sighed. "After all these years, it would be nice to see her again. That is part of why I joined the resistance after all, in the hopes that she'd join or one of the scouts would find her. She would jump at the chance to join an organization like this too in hopes of using whatever accomplishments she achieved her as leverage against her parents and the rulers of Kurtia to prove that she could rule the dukedom after her father steps down."
6 days ago, 4:24 PM #3572
"It would be quite funny." Blade said. "But if they somehow find their way here by some miracle, I would suggest that you train them."
6 days ago, 5:18 PM #3573
Cadence stood up with Grima in her arms as Nemain exited. "I need to go now, there are various things that need to be taken care of." She smiled. "It was nice meeting all of you- If you looking for me later, ask for Cadence!" She exited the hall, and wound down a few tunnels to a longish hallway filled with doorways. Cadence stopped in front of a door with the number '97' on the front. "This is my dormitory," she told Grima. "You're under my care for a while, at least, so you'll be staying in here with me."
Cadence opened the door, and entered the room inside. It was the size of a larger closet, packed with a bed, a nightstand, and a bookshelf. The bookshelf was packed with books such as Pruning and Trimming: Proper Care of a Grass Type and Top Ten Popular Grass Partners This Year.

Shadow followed Nemain, sticking to Blue.
Oblivion popped out nearby Nemain from a system of small tunnels he and other tinier 'mon used to get around. Mostly him. He watched the 'mon in the room. That Umbreon didn' pass, huh? the Minccino thought. Not surprised...
6 days ago, 5:23 PM #3574
"Oh, hi Oblivion!" He looked at the Mincenno.
6 days ago, 5:59 PM #3575
"So, what exactly are your skill sets?" Papilio asked the group. "I hope at least some of you know how to fix greenhouses."

Noe face-palms again and sighs. Sorry about that incident again... she muttered. The Tapu Fini looked up at Nemain. I'm skilled in leadership and anything water-related, General.

"If you give me a job that involves fighting, I'll be at my happiest," Phoenix suggests.

"I-I think I'd like to be a scout or something," Harlequin sputters. "I know how to patrol, and I'm quick and know protective moves."

Taniksha shrugs. "I know how to survive and go unnoticed, I guess..." crys mutter.
6 days ago, 6:01 PM #3576
"I studied philosophy and lived on my own since I was two. I know mainly attack moves, but I can also use Protect." Blue said.
6 days ago, 6:03 PM #3577
Shadow shrugs. "I can create illusions, same as any other Zoroark. But I'm good at taking care of children, I suppose."
Oblivion clears his throat. "If it's alright with you, General... I'd like to take Taniksah as an apprentice scout."
6 days ago, 6:16 PM #3578
``...Well, I`m good at fighting. Also, I don`t care if I loose my life while trying to rescue other Pokemon, so...I`d be more than happy to do rescue missions.`` Andrei simply responds.
6 days ago, 6:23 PM #3579
Sable thought for a moment, trying to figure out what he was best at doing. He wasn't sure what kind of tasks he would be able to do well, though…
6 days ago, 6:30 PM #3580
Blue sensed that Sable was unsure, so he whispered to him, "From experience, I'd say that you can endure hits, especially when you use Defense Curl. You're kind and think of everymon, not just yourself."
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182