Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113
29th Sep 2021, 2:36 PM #21
"My name is Andrei..." The Eevee tells him, before pulling out a bottle of fermented berry juice from his messy and dirty fur. "You also don't seem to be a threat, so..." He then gives the Taillow the bottle. "Cheers for landing without dying!"
29th Sep 2021, 2:43 PM #22
Blight takes the bottle and opens it instantly recoiling from the smell of the alcohol.

Blight (Thinking): Ugh, I really don't like drinking alcohol. But I don't want to be rude.

Blight forces a smile.

Blight: Cheers.

Blight takes a few sips of the alcohol and instantly regrets it. He places the bottle on the ground, screwing his face. Instantly feeling the effects of the alcohol clouding his mind.

Blight: That was...not my smartest decision.

Blight sits on the ground unable to figure out how balance works in his intoxicated state.
29th Sep 2021, 2:47 PM #23
Andrei's grin turns to a sorrow face when he sees how their body reacts to it. The Eevee quickly puts them on his back, and starts to carry them towards the nearest infirmary.
"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know you reacted like this to alcohol..." Andrei starts to apologize.
29th Sep 2021, 2:48 PM #24
A small child is riding around on an Aegislash. “Ok Age, straight forward and we should be there!” The child said. The Aegislash grumbled to itself. “Don’t call me that! I’m Slasher!” It said in a gruff voice. “I know it took a while, but the paperwork's done now!” The child said in a jolly tone. Slasher rolled his eye, before moving over to the shore.
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
29th Sep 2021, 2:53 PM #25
Blight starts panicking when he's picked up but the panic is short lived as he falls unconscious, dropping the 'phone' in his other wing.
29th Sep 2021, 2:56 PM #26
Dune is taking a nice, relaxing stroll on the beach. They inhale, savoring the taste of salt on their tongue. As they exhale, the Sandshrew spots an odd-looking white egg with green markings on it. In alarm, Dune rushes to it. It appears to be unharmed…only abandoned, they concluded, gently picking the egg up. I better take this back to the guild and see if they can send out a search party, they thought, heading back into the jungle.
29th Sep 2021, 3:01 PM #27
Ironspearow:Blight starts panicking when he's picked up but the panic is short lived as he falls unconscious, dropping the 'phone' in his other wing.

After a while, Andrei arrives at the Guild, were he gets an earful from the main Guild Master, Dandy, before dropping Blight in the Guild's infirmary.

After a while, Blight awakens on an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room, being looked at by Andrei and a Minccino that he doesn't know the name of.
"Thank every god and goddess, except Tapu Fini, that he is alive!" The Eevee exclaims, when he sees him awake.
"If I didn't know the reason for that anti-Tapu statement, Andrei, I could easily execute you for that statement alone." The Minccion tells him, with a sigh.
29th Sep 2021, 3:04 PM #28
Blight winces at the killer hangover headache he's having. Apparently he can't handle alcohol.

Blight: Ugh. Where am I?
29th Sep 2021, 3:04 PM #29
A few moments later, Dune bursts through the infirmary door. ‘I FOUND AN EGG ON THE BEACH,’ they signed, setting the egg down in a comfy bundle of furs. ‘THE POOR THING…’
29th Sep 2021, 3:13 PM #30
Ironspearow:Blight winces at the killer hangover headache he's having. Apparently he can't handle alcohol.

Blight: Ugh. Where am I?

(And that was Andrei's weakest brew...)

"You're in our Guild's infirmary...Make yourself comfortable, as long as you are sick, I guess..." Andrei tries to crack a joke, even though he doesn't feel good at all. He almost murdered a Pokémon! With the thing he likes the most!
Instead of greeting Blight, Dandy, instead, decided to greet the egg. He quickly runs to the egg, and hugs it.
"Poor thing..." The Minccino then tells Dune. '...I hope that the search parties will find its family..."
29th Sep 2021, 3:14 PM #31
Slasher reaches the West Shore and descends to the sand. The child, William, jumps off of Slasher's cloth. "Ok, come on out Sparkle!" William throws a Pokeball, and a small nebula emerges from it. Sparkle gasps upon seeing the beauty of the island. "Ag, Ag! Is lan!" Sparkle says excitedly. "My name is Slasher!" Slasher says, with increasing annoyance. "It's time to explore!" William looks around and only sees trees and a volcano. "Ok, left or right jungle?" Slasher points to the right, while Sparkle points to the volcano. "Right side it is then! Sorry Sparkle, but we aren't going to the volcano yet. Wait.. what is that? It looks like something Professor Burnett researched. What was it? Mega Wurmple? Oh well. Let's go!" Slasher, Sparkle and William begin floating and walking to the right jungle, the way to Muliwai.
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
29th Sep 2021, 3:19 PM #32
Blight tries to get out of bed.

Blight: No, there'll be plenty of time to rest after I

Blight winces and fights the urge to hurl, still not recovered from his tiny amount of alcohol.

Blight: Nope, can't.

Blight lies down and pats his tuxedo, searching for his 'phone' and quickly realising he's lost it.

Blight: Oh no. It can't be!
29th Sep 2021, 3:20 PM #33
"What happened?!" Andrei asks, clearly distressed.
29th Sep 2021, 3:23 PM #34
Blight: My TM reader is gone! Have you seen it?! It looks like a phone...wait, do you know what a phone looks like?
29th Sep 2021, 3:27 PM #35
Andrei looks confused. "Not at all." He then responds, to Blight's despair.
29th Sep 2021, 3:31 PM #36
Blight: Ack! I gotta find it!

Blight tries to get up again but flops back onto the bed.

Blight: Darn it.

(Time for bed, see you in about 8 hours)
29th Sep 2021, 3:37 PM #37
Eden and faith where still practicing flying when eden was able to go higher then the trees but then fell down. " Eden are you ok" faith said panicking. Eden got back up and nodded. Faith sighed in relief "well that's enough training for today. Do you want something to eat?" Faith said to eden then they both went to there little dirt hut
________
Pixel and climax where looking for food "I'm hungry can we just get food already" pixel said just crying " be patient alright" climax said trying to get up a tree to get some food. Pixel then fell over and started eating grass "PIXEL WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT EATING GRASS" climax yelled "I CAN QUIT WHEN I WANT TO" pixel yelled and then continues to eat the grass
29th Sep 2021, 4:29 PM #38
(Blank space because correctness edit)
29th Sep 2021, 4:30 PM #39
Bleh
29th Sep 2021, 4:31 PM #40
edited to fix it

Merged Doublepost:

Team SSW enter the jungle, greeted by many luscious leaves, and multiple dew drops on each one. "Do! Lef!" Sparkle says excitedly.

Meanwhile, not too far away...

"Alright Scruffs, ready?" A Vaporeon says to an Eevee. "YES!" The Eevee said.

Azul used Whirlpool!
Azul used Swift!

A whirlpool burst from under Azul, followed by stars coming from out the top, and going in and out the whirlpool like clockwork.

Scruffy used Hidden Power (Fairy)!

Nine balls of pink light came out the Eevee's tail, circling the whirlpool and avoiding the stars.

"Nice one Scruffs!"

Back to Team SSW...

They see an outburst of water and light in a clearing not too far from them. They rush over to see what it is and see a Vaporeon and Eevee performing. The three sit down to watch the show. When it stops, Slasher says to them, "Nice show!" Azul and Scruffy glance over and spot Sparkle, Slasher and William. Scruffy hides behind Azul as Azul growls at Team SSW. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
William recoils upon hearing Azul growl, cowering behind Slasher. "I am Slasher, this baby I'm holding is Sparkle," Slasher says, picking up Sparkle, "and this coward is our trainer, William," as Slasher says this, he points to William. Slasher puts Sparkle down. "And we saw light over here and wanted to check it out."
"Hey Zul, that small mon' looks like a legendary Mr. Skim told us about. I think it was called Cosmog." Scruffy says, still nervous. "Legendary eh? One childish legend if you ask me." Slasher remarked. "Let's go Scruffs. We have to report this." Azul says, walking off.

(Azul and Scruffy have nicknames now! Zul and Scruffs! Also, Skim started a school in Muliwai.)

Merged Doublepost:

Azul and Scruffy reach the Protector's Guild. "Ok Scruffy, I want you to get Mr. Skim and bring him here, ok? We have to learn about Cosmog more." Azul said in an uncommon, serious tone. "OK!" Scruffy skips off towards Muliwai. Azul got in and asked around to learn Andrei's current location. Eventually, a larvitar told her that he's in the infirmary. Azul plods over to the infirmary, wearing a serious expression. Upon seeing Andrei, she walks up to him and says, "Andrei, we have a very, very large problem."
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113