Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99
29th Sep 2021, 7:24 PM #41
Dune watches the egg move, carefully removing anything it could bump into from the table. They wonder how close it is to hatching…they take out a stethoscope and listen to its heartbeat.
29th Sep 2021, 8:35 PM #42
The egg starts moving more and more until it started cracking a bit. After that a grey growlith poked there head out from the top of the egg and looked around for a little bit and then lowered themselves back into the egg shell because they couldn't see due to there fur being over there eyes
29th Sep 2021, 8:57 PM #43
Dune nearly jumps in suprise as they see the egg hatch. Panicking a little as Spirit goes back into the egg, they gently dig into the sides of the shell with their claws, careful not to actually touch the little Growlithe. They then pulled the shell away, breaking the egg entirely. Dune smiled softly as they saw the little Grolwithe. ‘HELLO, LITTLE ONE,’ they signed, gently brushing their fur out of the way so they could see.
29th Sep 2021, 11:32 PM #44
Kit enters the Guild headquarters, wanting to check and see if there's anything for him to help with at the moment.
29th Sep 2021, 11:58 PM #45
Blight tries to get up after some time and manages this time. Still feeling a little dizzy (and very hungover) but with the determination to find his TM reader, he starts walking around the Guild. Unfortunately since he's new there and not thinking very well he finds himself lost. He eventually spots Kit.

Blight: Excuse me? Where's the exit?
30th Sep 2021, 12:04 AM #46
"Huh?" Kit responds, "Oh, it's over there." The Meowth points him in the direction of the exit.
30th Sep 2021, 12:05 AM #47
Blight: Thank you.

Blight stumbles his way towards the exit and squints his eyes in the harsh sun. He kinda stands there for a while thinking about where his TM reader could be.
30th Sep 2021, 12:09 AM #48
Kit notices the way Blight is stumbling around and wonders if he's alright. He approaches the Taillow while he's standing there and thinking.

"Um, excuse me, are you okay?" he asks, "You were stumbling a lot while you were walking…"
30th Sep 2021, 12:11 AM #49
Spirit didn't understand what dune was saying in sign language so they just tilted his head to the side and looked at dune smiling and try's to say something but he cant talk so they just let out a little squeaking sound

Sludge gets up from her bed and began walking around in her tree house until the floor broke causing her to fall and land on the ground "ow" sludge said he then put her hand on her eye socket and realized that her eye patch that covers her missing eye is gone "WHERE IS IT" she said looking though the pile of rotten wood where she fell on
30th Sep 2021, 12:12 AM #50
Blight: Huh? Oh I'm very intoxicated and hungover right now. So my balance isn't so good. But I need to do something.

Blight attempts to fly but lacks the coordination to do so and falls.

Blight: Ow.
30th Sep 2021, 12:16 AM #51
Kit goes over to Blight to help him up.

"Y-You probably shouldn't try to fly if you're drunk…"
30th Sep 2021, 12:20 AM #52
Blight: But I need to get my TM reader before someone takes it.
30th Sep 2021, 12:24 AM #53
Kit looks confused.

"Um… If you don't mind me asking, what's a TM reader?" he asks, slightly tilting his head to the side.
30th Sep 2021, 12:28 AM #54
Dune gently wrapped Spirit in the blanket they put his egg in and cradled the newborn Gorwlithe. ‘LOOK WHO HATCHED,’ they signed, turning to Dandy.

- - -

Meanwhile, near Tapu Fini’s territory, Phoenix is patrolling the perimeter. Though Tapu Fini removed the big shield around the island, the smaller barrier encircling her shrine was still kept up, and needed to be guarded. The Ninetales hadn’t seen any threats to the Legendary since the year before with the poachers, but she wasn’t going to let her guard down now, especially not with the appearance of the Ultra Wormhole.
30th Sep 2021, 12:28 AM #55
Blight: It's a small rectangular device that allows you to use moves outside your moveset. It's connected to the neural link chip installed in my brain.

Blight points to his brain.

Blight: So only I can use it, but I need it since I doubt I can make another on an island without the proper resources.
30th Sep 2021, 12:32 AM #56
"Okay…?" Kit's still a little bit confused after hearing that explanation, but he knows what it looks like, at least. "So, where do you remember using it last?" he asks.
30th Sep 2021, 12:33 AM #57
Blight: It would have been at my spaceship. I remember being in a forest. It made a sizable crater. If I could fly it'd be easy to spot.
30th Sep 2021, 12:39 AM #58
"Spaceship?" Kit asks, a slight disbelieving tone audible in his voice. He's starting to wonder how much Blight had to drink…
30th Sep 2021, 12:41 AM #59
Blight: Yeah, I think it was...

Blight thinks for a moment and points towards Tapu Fini's Territory

Blight: That way.

Blight begins to stumble in that direction. Fuelled by the determination to get his TM reader back.
30th Sep 2021, 12:49 AM #60
"Alright…" Kit says, following behind him, "Do you want me to come with you? Just in case you need any help?" Kit still isn't entirely buying what Blight said about a spaceship, but the Taillow might really be missing an important item, so he wants to help him find it.
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99