Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98
30th Sep 2021, 12:52 AM #61
Blight: I would actually. I'm not much of a fighter and even less so without my TM reader... My name is Blight. What's your name?
30th Sep 2021, 1:02 AM #62
"My name's Kit." The Meowth says, holding out his paw to shake hands with Blight. "I'm not really much of a fighter, either, but I can probably fight well enough in case we get attacked." He looks where Blight was pointing earlier, "So, you think you might have lost your TM reader somewhere over there? Near Tapu Fini's Territory?"
30th Sep 2021, 1:05 AM #63
Blight shakes Kit's paw with his wing.

Blight: I'm not certain since I lost consciousness and woke up in the infirmary but if I had to guess that'd be where I'd land my spaceship.

Blight begins to stumble in that direction.
30th Sep 2021, 1:05 AM #64
Jade walks up to Phoenix.
“Hey Phoenix!” she says, “How’re you?”

30th Sep 2021, 1:07 AM #65
Ironspearow:Blight shakes Kit's paw with his wing.

Blight: I'm not certain since I lost consciousness and woke up in the infirmary but if I had to guess that'd be where I'd land my spaceship.

Blight begins to stumble in that direction.

"Okay…" Kit replies as he starts walking alongside Blight, "So, are you saying you're from space? Is that even possible?"
30th Sep 2021, 1:10 AM #66
Blight looks puzzled at Kit.

Blight: Everyone comes from space technically speaking. It encompasses the entire universe. Even this planet is just one celestial body in space.
30th Sep 2021, 1:12 AM #67
"O-Okay…" Kit says, "But when you say you have a spaceship, are you saying you're from a different planet or something?"
30th Sep 2021, 1:14 AM #68
Blight: Ahh! That's where the confusion is...I am from a certain point of view, but it is more accurate to say that I'm from a different universe.
30th Sep 2021, 1:18 AM #69
Kit thinks for a second, then suddenly it clicks. He looks up at the Ultra Wormhole in the sky, then points at it.

"Are you from that big wormhole up in the sky?" he asks.
30th Sep 2021, 1:19 AM #70
Blight: I entered this world from the Ultraspace Wormhole yes.
30th Sep 2021, 1:23 AM #71
Kit looks up at the wormhole again, then back at Blight. He looks like a perfectly normal Pokémon, but that doesn't really mean he couldn't be from there, right?

"So, what was the place you came from like?" Kit asks.
30th Sep 2021, 1:24 AM #72
Negai finds Blight’s spaceship, and looks at it for a while. They find the TM reader and pick it up, turning it around in their hands.

30th Sep 2021, 1:25 AM #73
Blight: Oh I don't live in Ultraspace if that's what you mean. I live in another world similar to this one but much more technologically advanced. Ultraspace is a nexus allowing travel between these worlds. Of course Ultraspace is quite dangerous, no one from my world barring legendaries has survived a trip through Ultraspace

Edit

(Oh no, Negai's gonna steal Blight's stuff)
30th Sep 2021, 1:27 AM #74
Ironspearow:Blight: Oh I don't live in Ultraspace if that's what you mean. I live in another world similar to this one but much more technologically advanced. Ultraspace is a nexus allowing travel between these worlds. Of course Ultraspace is quite dangerous, no one from my world barring legendaries has survived a trip through Ultraspace

"Oh," Kit says. "So… How did you get here? Did your spaceship have something to protect you in Ultraspace?"
30th Sep 2021, 1:28 AM #75
(Ehehehe >:3c)

(I’m gonna go to bed now-)

30th Sep 2021, 1:33 AM #76
Blight: Yes, I hypothesized that the reason for the lack of return was due to multiple factors. The sheer amount of worlds available in ultraspace making it near impossible to find your way back home. Dangerous entities that would attack the spacecraft of travellers on sight and the sheer size of Ultraspace requiring immense amounts of energy to travel through.

My spaceship had all three of these requirements being able to travel at near light speed, being powered by a nuclear fusion engine and having a protective barrier to guard the ship from harm. Or so I thought. Something big and powerful attacked my spaceship. The damage was too much for the vessel to handle and I had to make an emergency landing here. And that's how I got here.
30th Sep 2021, 1:38 AM #77
“I’m surviving,” the Ninetales says, stretching. “Though, I do wish something actually exciting was happening around the island, like the good old days…remember last year?” Phoenix chuckled. “Now that was crazy…”
30th Sep 2021, 1:54 AM #78
Ironspearow:Blight: Yes, I hypothesized that the reason for the lack of return was due to multiple factors. The sheer amount of worlds available in ultraspace making it near impossible to find your way back home. Dangerous entities that would attack the spacecraft of travellers on sight and the sheer size of Ultraspace requiring immense amounts of energy to travel through.

My spaceship had all three of these requirements being able to travel at near light speed, being powered by a nuclear fusion engine and having a protective barrier to guard the ship from harm. Or so I thought. Something big and powerful attacked my spaceship. The damage was too much for the vessel to handle and I had to make an emergency landing here. And that's how I got here.

Kit takes a second trying to process all of that. He can't really understand most of all of that stuff Blight just said, but from what he can understand from all of that, Ultraspace is very dangerous, it's easy to get lost, and Blight's ship was attacked by something big and he needed to land in this world.

"O-Okay…" The Meowth says, not really sure how he should respond to all of that.
30th Sep 2021, 1:56 AM #79
Blight: The TM reader will be my way to fix my spaceship and I have to fix it and leave before the wormhole closes. So that's why I cannot delay.
30th Sep 2021, 2:00 AM #80
"Oh, okay." Kit replies. He had been a bit worried about Blight possibly having no way home, but if that TM reader thing he mentioned before could repair the Taillow's ship, then the Meowth needed to help him. "Well, then I'll help you find it as soon as possible!" he says, smiling.
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98