Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99
30th Sep 2021, 2:02 AM #81
Blight: Thank you. It should be near my ship so all we need to do is look for a badly damaged spaceship in a crater.
30th Sep 2021, 2:05 AM #82
"Okay," Kit replies, "What does your ship look like? Can you describe it?"
30th Sep 2021, 2:08 AM #83
Blight: A white to cream colour egg shaped vessel. Badly beat up, lots of dents and scorch marks. It's not very big, only about 2 foot high and 3 foot long.
30th Sep 2021, 2:15 AM #84
"Okay," Kit says, committing the description to his memory. He looks around, hoping it's somewhere nearby.
30th Sep 2021, 2:17 AM #85
Unfortunately Blight chose the wrong direction and ends up at Tapu Fini's territory where he walks right into the barrier guarding the territory causing him to fall over due to his lack of balance.

Blight: What the heck was that?
30th Sep 2021, 2:19 AM #86
Kit goes over to Blight to help him up.

"Oh, that's the barrier that protects Tapu Fini." He explains.
30th Sep 2021, 2:25 AM #87
Blight: Huh, I don't remember crashing into a barrier. I guess I went the wrong way.

Blight looks around.

Blight: I'm not sure where to go from here then.
30th Sep 2021, 2:28 AM #88
"Oh…" Kit says, then he gets an idea. "Maybe we could ask whoever brought you to the guild? Were you near your ship when they found you?"
30th Sep 2021, 2:30 AM #89
Blight: Yes actually. His name was Andrei. Eevee. Drink alcohol.
30th Sep 2021, 2:33 AM #90
"Oh!" Kit says, "Then why don't we ask him where he found you? Then we can find your ship, and the TM reader!"

(This'll probably be my last post for tonight)
30th Sep 2021, 2:42 AM #91
Blight: Sounds good to me.

Blight looks around.

Blight: Where did we come from?
30th Sep 2021, 2:58 AM #92
Shadow raced through the forest, top speed, chasing her prey. As it bounded through a bush, she leapt through- only to fall feet away from pouncing on Pecha. The Minccino had undergone incredible development over the past year, and finally- she had beaten the Zoruark in a race.
"HAHA, YYES!" Pecha did a little binky after touching the tree that served as the finish line, then turned to Shadow. "I beat you! YES! I finally beat you!"
Shadow rolled over and groaned a little. "Yep. you sure did." she smiled. "Good job, kid."
Pecha sat down. "I'm tired now, can we go visit Dune?"
30th Sep 2021, 6:01 AM #93
"If you won't listen to me Andrei I'm making sure this is the most public thing since that Poacher crisis." Azul walks away to the stage, before shouting, "EVERYONE. I'VE GOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. A HUMAN IS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE GUILD, AND THEY AREN'T CAMBRI. THEY ALSO HAVE A SMALL LEGENDARY POKEMON WITH THEM. BE ON GUARD. WE ARE TRYING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS LEGENDARY." Azul trots off the stage and back to the infirmary, and says to Dune, "Sorry."
30th Sep 2021, 6:46 AM #94
When the Eevee hears his name being shouted, he quickly runs in front of the stage, out of the infirmary. Because of that, Andrei manages to hear all of the statement.
"Well, (^$)." He then responds, before following Azul back into the infirmary.

Merged Doublepost:

The Alolan PokeNerd:Dune gently wrapped Spirit in the blanket they put his egg in and cradled the newborn Gorwlithe. ‘LOOK WHO HATCHED,’ they signed, turning to Dandy.

- - -

Meanwhile, near Tapu Fini’s territory, Phoenix is patrolling the perimeter. Though Tapu Fini removed the big shield around the island, the smaller barrier encircling her shrine was still kept up, and needed to be guarded. The Ninetales hadn’t seen any threats to the Legendary since the year before with the poachers, but she wasn’t going to let her guard down now, especially not with the appearance of the Ultra Wormhole.

"OH MY GAWD, it is so cute!" Dandy explains, while happily waving his tail, accidentally cleaning a wall behind him with it. "Can I pet it?" The Minccino then asks, with shining eyes.
30th Sep 2021, 6:54 AM #95
"Oh, hey Andrei. I sent Scruffy to get Skim so he can provide information about Cosmog." Azul said turning to Andrei.
30th Sep 2021, 7:05 AM #96
"You spotted a 56231902 Cosmog?!" Andrei asks him, clearly not believing him that much. "Did you get drunk, or something?" He then asks Azul.

(Welp, I might not be able to responds for a long while, but I will try to, if I get the chance. See ya soon!)
30th Sep 2021, 7:17 AM #97
"You know I don't get drunk. An Aegislash said it was called Sparkle. It could only babble as well. Even Scruffy can vouch." Azul says, glaring at Andrei.
30th Sep 2021, 7:56 AM #98
Andrei sighs. "I know...Fine, I will believe you...Especially because of that massive wormhole that decided to get residence over our island..." He then says. "So, could you please take me to them? Or did you loose track of them?" The Eevee then asks Azul.
30th Sep 2021, 7:58 AM #99
“I can try, but they might’ve moved. But first, Dune, when Scruffy gets back, can you tell them that we’re gone for a bit on some investigation work?”

Merged Doublepost:

“Ok Andy, let’s go.” Azul says, walking off.
30th Sep 2021, 10:31 AM #100
CaptainSkitty:“I can try, but they might’ve moved. But first, Dune, when Scruffy gets back, can you tell them that we’re gone for a bit on some investigation work?”

Merged Doublepost:

“Ok Andy, let’s go.” Azul says, walking off.

(I'm so sorry for the wait, I didn't see the second part of the post until now, and I thought we'll have to wait until Dune responds...)

"My name is Andrei, not Andy..." The Eevee mutters, while following the Vaporeon.
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99